Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Place of Relaxation (Open Social)

It's been sometime since Javek visited a cantina or even a place of relaxation. Javek often wondered what Jedi did in their spare time. From the looks of things they weren't much different from others in the galaxy, although the similarities are hard to measure, other than being force sensitive of course.

As Javek entered the bar he could hear his footsteps clearly echo throughout the interior. The place lacked activity, which should be expected considering all the conflicts across the galaxy needing Jedi attention. As Javek sat down on one of the bar stools, he hoped that eventually he'd be ready to participate in the defense of those in need, soon.

For a minute or two, the low buzzing of the corridor lights filled the room. It was clear Javek enjoyed this silence, but would much rather enjoy anothers company. As boredom began to showcase in his posture he took out his datapad, and surfed the holonet for the most recent news.

[member="Javek Tysis"]

Orihime had snuck out, with Reiko disappearing again she had found herself following in her buddies Allana and Barinthuses steps. Finding trouble to get into. That was what brought her down here and the pub where the ranger's usually hung out to do their things. She wore the white robes and her hair in a long ponytail while she was looking toward the people there while she sat down and was looking around with more mischief in her eyes.

It took a moment for Javek to realize there was someone new entering the bar. His eyes cut across the interior of the room, searching for the sound of the footsteps. He eyed the entrance from which he once came and noticed the woman dressed in white looking about. In an attempt to gain her attention, he waved his arm about in a circular motion.

[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Javek Tysis"]

Orihime saw something for a moment, the sight of someone else in here motioning for her to come over. Her lower lip went between her teeth but she was moving over there with all the nervous energy in her stomach while she offered a smile and sat down brushing at herself. "Hi." She said with feeling a little goofy but oh the real fun that could come now.... he did seem her age at least and she might be able to get out of the temple.

Javek smiled back at her politely. "Hey, how's it going?"

He swivled slightly in his seat, attempting to get a better look at her. She looked young and because of that, Javek would insist that she may be a fellow Padawan like himself. But he didn't want to come off as rude.

Or at least not too rude.

"I'd say you're from the Temple right? Jedi?" He ended the sentence giving her a light shrug.

[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Javek Tysis"]

She looked at him and nodded. "Well I am from a temple, Voss is nice but I prefer the lake temple of Shri-Tal of the floating temple on Cazador. From those you can see everything and it isn't a jungle." She sat in her chair though as a drink arrived for her of the pink milk. The livestock from Shri-tal being brought here to provide the fresh drinks. "Oh that is good."

Javek quirked an eyebrow at her preferences in Temples. He's never heard of a temple of that sort so he was rather confused.

"Never heard of it?"

He reached out his in hopes to shake her hand. "Oh yeah. I'm Javak. Well, Padawan Javek." He gave her a polite smile.

[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Javek Tysis"]

She shook his hand. "I am Orihime Ike and they are the other silver jedi temple." She shook his hand while sitting there and taking a sip of her drink. "It is a lovely place you should see it, can't all be here in the main temple."

"Nice to meet you, Orihime."

Javek moved his hand back over datapad to turn it off. He'd order himself a drink also, but he wasn't exactly in the drinking mood. And he doubted they stored particular beverages he liked.

"I see. Well, maybe I'll check it out soon." He said with a smile. "So. What brings you here? Bored out of your mind?"

[member="Orihime Ike"]

Sed walked into the desolate cantina expecting it to be empty, a perfect environment for practicing battle strategies on his datapad. But was suprised to see two occupants already there. Nevertheless he saluted the two Jedi, "Good day sirs." And went right back to his flight plan towards one of the tables. When someone came by to see what drink he was ordering all Sed said, "Something non-alcoholic, like blue milk." The waiter nodded and left him.

So there he was, a new officer in the Silver Jedi and he was practicing battle strategies in some cantina. He still had to be processed into whatever fleet they had so Sed decided he'd make good use of his time.

[member="Javek Tysis"] [member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Sed Frieder"] [member="Javek Tysis"]

Orihime looked at him and she thought about it before speaking. "A little bored, the temple is great but some of the classes are not as fun. I like being able to go out and explore the world to learn the skills. Practice them practically for the best effect." Then she saw someone else was incoming and raised an eyebrow looking quickl but pushing lightly the one chair out from under the table. "Hey over here."

“Oh, I feel your pain. Well not, pain. But I can sympathize with you there. I’ve been training for some time now. Maybe not as much as you, but it feels like an eternity to me.” He paused as clearly saw someone else enter the bar, and waved over to him with a smile. After Orihime called out to the man he continued to talk.

“But in the end, training means everything. It can buy you time when you’re backed into a corner, with all the odds against you. Ya, know?” he leaned against the counter of the bar. ”It's training that can save your life when you least expected it. Even save others, considering the position you're in.”

He began biting his lower lip, something he did when he felt he may have spoken just a tad too much. "I mean, I haven't completed my training just yet. Nowhere near the trials either, but..." he shrugged a bit.

[member="Orihime Ike"] [member="Sed Frieder"]

Sed was delighted to be beckoned by Jedi, especially because of his insignificancy compared to them. He gathered what he had set down on the table and walked over to the bar setting whatever things he had in his hands back down on the bar. He greeted them with another salute,
"Thank you sirs, now might I ask who you are? Oh and I almost forgot, I am Lieutenant Junior Grade Sed Frieder, I just joined the order."

[member="Javek Tysis"] [member="Orihime Ike"]

Javek nodded toward Sed politely. “I’m Padawan Javek Tysis.” He said with a smile. “And it’s a pleasure to meet you Sed.”

If anyone, Javek expected someone from the rangers to stop by. This had to be one of the few places on Voss Rangers enjoyed hanging out. Right? Eh. He didn’t really know much about the rangers to start with, but he appreciated them nonetheless.

[member="Sed Frieder"] [member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Javek Tysis"] [member="Sed Frieder"]

Orhime looked at the man who sat down and spoke offering a bow of her head. "I am orihime ike." She looked at the padawan again though and held a small grin. "But your training wil be worth it, my aunt said her one student took a boot to his face like a champ before they were running in the jungle. It was good for a small chuckle."

When Sed heard the story he added to the story, "Ouch, that probably hurt."

The blue milk arrived with a smile from the waiter, and before she left Sed thanked her. He took a swig before asking the Jedi beside him, "So, how long have you two been in the order?"

[member="Orihime Ike"] [member="Javek Tysis"]

Javek shook his head after hearing Orihime’s response. He hoped the training would be worth it. He thought just like that once before, but Javek felt the Jedi were different. They have been so far. Once Sed asked his question, Javek immediately gained a brainfart. He couldn’t actually remember how long it’s been. He hadn’t kept track, it just didn’t seem too important.

“I…Maybe a standard month or so? My memories kind of fuzzy.” He responded with a smile.

[member="Sed Frieder"] [member="Orihime Ike"]

Walking into the place it wasn't as if she always had that way about her to be one to not go where other could see her let her hair down. Far from it, this was one such time. It had been long day teaching the younglings.

Needing to be herself if only for a little while still there others with in the order she hadn't had the pleasure of meeting of yet. Finding herself walking in with out her normal dress. Dressed in a pair of plain black pants and loose fitting blouse. With out the sleeves to cover all her arms, with tribe marking of tattoos.

Now one could see what her hair flowing past her hips around her in water cascade. Even so she still got looks even bows along with those stares. Until reaching the barkeeper. "Sunrise Wine please.", as she waited to see who was all in this place to strike up a conversation with.

[member="Javek Tysis"] [member="Sed Frieder"] [member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Javek Tysis"] [member="Sed Frieder"] [member="Maya Whitelight"]

"I have been since I was born my mother is a jedi master." She said it with a grin on her face though looking at the two of them before taking another sip. "IN charge of most the gadgets we can get." Okay so she was proud but who could blame her she got to play with all the cool toys and there were so many things.

Sed sat their attentively listening to their speak, occasionally checking his datapad. After a minute his tap sensitive slab beeped, indicating a message. A wide smile grew across his face,
"Looks like I have my orders, wow. I'm now Captain Sed Frieder of the Jedi Exploration Corps."
He let the thought sink in for a second when the Jedi Master walked into the cantina. Immediately recognizing her status, Sed stood up saluting, "Sir!"

[member="Orihime Ike"] [member="Maya Whitelight"] [member="Javek Tysis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom