Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pizzas for two pixies

---------------------

ATTN: [member="Kami Meran"]

I've heard about Meran Catering and how it would like to expand its menu. There is one thing I find glaringly missing but that Pizza Hutt can remedy: stuffed-crust pizza. We would like to set up a meeting where a contract for either a supply of unbaked Ziro stuffed crust pizzas or the recipe for the Ziro stuffed crust pizzas can be entered into. Please let me know what works for you, in terms of meeting place and time.

Lorca Desilijic Tiure
CEO, Pizza Hutt

---------------------

What those As-Aki don't suspect is that Lorca can speak Basic much like the namesake of the pizzas, Ziro Desilijic Tiure, the ancestor of the current CEO of Pizza Hutt, did, with the same accent Ziro had, more or less, or so he was described by his father through whom he traces his lineage back to Ziro himself. Or perhaps the As-Aki are more interested in the Boorka churros or Gardulla breadsticks. Ziros are well-known to be pixie bait. Clan Meran was well-known to Ringovinda StarYards, the parent corporation of Pizza Hutt, but to Pizza Hutt proper it was a relative unknown.

[member="Charzon Loulan"] (Never got the tag sorry.)

" What?" kami asked
" just like i said Pizza hutt have shown intrest in us." Lyth Answered " Looks like Those Mobile diners are worth something after all." she added.
" Find out where to meet. probably Nal' Hutta."

Lorca the Hutt had his secretary write a follow-up message to both As-Aki pixies, not suspecting that he had the first shipment of frozen pizzas set aside for the pixies to pick up on their way out. These are As-Aki with mechanical sheds, if Charzon's impression of the pixies was correct. With hundreds of thousands of pizzas being sold every day, both on grocery store shelves and in restaurants, Pizza Hutt was becoming one of the largest restaurant chains in the galaxy, going to surpass McYoda's and TKFC and probably going to be on the same level as Mirai Confectionery. The latter being Alliance property, which did nothing with it. Nothing. Just continue cooking cookies on Elrood as it never was. No attempt at expansion, no attempt at expanding products line, no major projects.

---------------------

ATTN: [member="Kami Meran"]
CC: [member="Lyth Meran"]

Please meet at Pizza Hutt's headquarters on Nal Hutta. Coordinates on the planet I will send to you. Don't be afraid of Hutts: Nal Hutta may be full of Hutts but come up with fair terms and conditions and you won't have to fear us. Then we will discuss the supply of frozen, uncooked Ziro pizzas for you to add ingredients on it once ready to bake back on Asop.

Lorca Desilijic Tiure
CEO, Pizza Hutt

----------------------

[member="Charzon Loulan"]

" Knew it Nal Hutta." The Arkanian turned to Lyth her As-Aski clan sister Kami's white skin making her look ghostly.
" I hate Nal Hutta it's too humid. just remember and play dumb let them think we don't speak Huttese. and remember these guys tend to speak basic. Jabba Did." She said loading up a shuttle and a Gud Fud truck.

Upon seeing the Gud Fud truck, Lorca had reasons to be nervous. Previously Pizza Hutt never had a person with a As-Aki in tow, even though food trucks were common especially in downtown areas. For as tempting as he was to eat As-Aki, Lorca knew that it's not because As-Aki were tiny that they had tiny brains. They knew Pizza Hutt was willing to sell them a supply of base material for the Ziro stuffed crust pizzas but Lorca himself had to get to the main entrance gate of the headquarters. The Arkanian and the As-Aki are both in the middle of the road. Never had they been so horrified of seeing such size discrepancy between two people: the Arkanian and the As-Aki, as they both get off the Gud Fud truck on that humid planet called Nal Hutta. Lorca steps forward to greet the two people, one of whih is a Pixie and the second is more like human-sized normal people, albeit on the more petite size.

"As-Aki, it's a honor to be in your presence" Lorca said, in reference to [member="Lyth Meran"] "I suppose I can do with supplying another restaurant with stuffed crust pizzas which will make you feel decadent on a Hutt level" he said, upon turning to [member="Kami Meran"].

In perfect Huttees Lyth Meran spoke to
" I am honored great Lorca. i must say i do love the sauces you have created. in fact i think i detect a small trace if narr-lakkkkkkkkkkkkka spice in the sauces? such a bold choice. " she said floating up and bowing.
" May i introduce my Clan sister Kami Meran of the Mansalorian Clan Meran."
Not dropping a pretense
Kami introduced her self in basic.
" Great Lorca nay i introduce my self?Kamminoska Okolo Verasa Solaski Gerasa Talili Osssollo Johann Gambolputty de von Ausfern-schplenden-schlitter-crasscrenbon-fried-digger-dingle-dangle- dongle-dungle-burstein-von-knacker-thrasher-apple-banger-horowitz- ticolensic-grander-knotty-spelltinkle-grandlich-grumblemeyer- spelterwasser-kurstlich-himbleeisen-bahnwagen-gutenabend-bitte-ein- nurnburger-bratwustle-gernspurten-mitz-weimache-luber-hundsfut- gumberaber-shonedanker-kalbsfleisch-mittler-aucher von Hautkopft Meran. Of Mandalor."

"Narr-Lakka spice? You just found out what the secret ingredient in our sauce was! For that I respect you. In exchange for your silence, I could offer a supply of uncooked stuffed-crust pizzas as well as side-dishes at half-price" Lorca told Kami.

Lorca the Hutt long advertised the Ziro pizza as having a secret ingredient for the sauce. In effect said sauce is used in the pizzas' stock configuration regardless of whether it has stuffed crust or not. And Lorca would attempt selling Meran Catering with both pizzas and side dishes, with the discount applying because Meran Catering now has blackmail material to use against Pizza Hutt.

"Now, how many pizzas a week do you think you would be able to sell? Such deals for steady supplies of frozen pizzas for external parties to cook are best done on a weekly basis if you operate a few Gud Fud food trucks. Maybe you would also like a supply of Boorka churros or Gardulla breadsticks? Many Pizza Hutt patrons buy Ziro stuffed-crust pizzas wirh shurros or breadsticks, a few Hutts do both"

[member="Kami Meran"]

Lyth laughed " it wasn't meant as a threat or blackmail heck i think Any As-Aki who ever ate it knows it's in there it acts as a... well.. it Caffeine substitute. so no thanks on the offer we will stick to the actual proposed offer " Lyth had meant no offence but this Hutts Sabak face was not the best she had seen.
" The trucks can carry 300 and be fitted with Pizza ovens say 4? We are working on a larger size. plus working on a Diner ship. think of mobile Pizza Hutt Palaces able to bring Stuffed Crusts to hungry paying troops? " she said getting Kami to show off the trucks insides.

"How many trucks do you operate? We can deliver everywhere around that corner of the galaxy with 48 hours notice"

If each truck could store 300 Ziros, of which Lorca would reasonably expect to be sold within a week's time, Plus the secret ingredient of the pizzas had the effect of caf on As-Aki, which made Lorca even more puzzled. He expected the Narr-Lakka spice to have addictive effects but not to act as a caffeine substitute, at least not on all species. But who was he to know about xenopharmacology? His nutritionist would probably know about it better than the valet did, oh wait, the nutritionist was the valet. Hutts had sometimes eccentric tastes in valets so long as they can be of use on some level. Said valet only needed the # of trucks to actually deliver the pizzas, knowing that it was just as Lorca said: they could deliver the pizzas across the eastern part of the galaxy within 48 hours. The truck drivers need just some forward planning to ensure the pizzas will arrive to them on time.

"You can sell 300 pizzas a week on each truck. I know you don't just sell pizzas onboard. Once I know how many trucks you operate, then I will have my valet print a contract for the both of us to sign"

[member="Kami Meran"]

" Currently only 20 trucks bit we have 4 ships with seating for around 300. witch as i said could be converted in to mobile Pizza Hutts."
Lyth said " 20 trucks 300 pizzas each and a galaxy with hungry army's awaiting a feeding."

"And over 2,000 pizzas a week sold on each of these ships. Pizza Hutt will supply a total of 15,000 frozen, stock-configuration pizzas of various sizes a week"

Lorca was more than happy to print out the contract for the supply of 15,000 frozen pizzas a week to Meran Catering. His nutritionist of a valet printed the final version and handed a pen for [member="Kami Meran"] to sign the contract securing their pizza supply. Not much of a dent in their revenues or supplies, knowing that the factories on Nal Hutta (and soon to be on Dulvoyinn) could produce over a million pizzas a week.

[member="Kami Meran"]

" On the dotted line huh? " Ltyh said ad sighned the line
Kami came offering a Tandoshian Hotpot "Dobrah gusha tu trawbbio grandio, mendeeya. " she said from under her helmet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom