Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pirates

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
Where are you pirates at?
Was thinking (no joke here) ...was thinking of doing some outrageous pirating. Adventurous pirating...fun pirating and lots of looting.
I've just discovered that I could actually commission my current vessel (steam punk tech) to be fitted with hyperdrives. This tech is unfamiliar to me, but I understand it is like FAST!! Fast as in reaching other star systems in a matter of hours? Now I may have gotten that wrong, it could be days. But even if its weeks or months it's a lot faster than my current tech is capable of. like..like the nearest star system with my current tech can be reached in a life time.
So yes, I'm very excited in fitting my vessel with this hyper drive or what proper tech terms you other pirates call it.

Sooo...
Pirating anyone? :D

Enzo Faye

E
Was thinking (no joke here) ...was thinking of doing some outrageous pirating. Adventurous pirating...fun pirating and lots of looting.
I've just discovered that I could actually commission my current vessel (steam punk tech) to be fitted with hyperdrives. This tech is unfamiliar to me, but I understand it is like FAST!! Fast as in reaching other star systems in a matter of hours? Now I may have gotten that wrong, it could be days. But even if its weeks or months it's a lot faster than my current tech is capable of. like..like the nearest star system with my current tech can be reached in a life time.
So yes, I'm very excited in fitting my vessel with this hyper drive or what proper tech terms you other pirates call it.

Sooo...
This could be fun!

Barbie Barnabas

Oh it can....it can be fun, Enzo Faye
Our imagination and lust for adventure will guarantee it! :D

And about that calling card, Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae ... it somehow links me to a crime syndicate... :(
Like... what's organized crime have to do with pirating?
Pirates are free spirited...sail here..there...anywhere they choose to. We don't answer to no one....with the exception of my motley crew running my ship for me. I'm horrid with complex math... so someone has to set interstellar sail for me. You know, like calculations.

And...and we only take from ships that hoard stuff. Like why do they carry so much stuff?
I would like to think of us pirates being liberators of goods. We are no baddies, just free spirited opportunists. :D

Barbie Barnabas Barbie Barnabas
giphy.gif

Grindo Sedog

G
Oh it can....it can be fun, Enzo Faye
Our imagination and lust for adventure will guarantee it! :D

And about that calling card, Pyrrah Tae Pyrrah Tae ... it somehow links me to a crime syndicate... :(
Like... what's organized crime have to do with pirating?
Pirates are free spirited...sail here..there...anywhere they choose to. We don't answer to no one....with the exception of my motley crew running my ship for me. I'm horrid with complex math... so someone has to set interstellar sail for me. You know, like calculations.

And...and we only take from ships that hoard stuff. Like why do they carry so much stuff?
I would like to think of us pirates being liberators of goods. We are no baddies, just free spirited opportunists. :D

The Outer Rim Syndicate is amassing a network of pirates, led by myself as of now. No one has to answer to anyone, and the syndicate is sort of just serving as an umbrella group for all kinds of criminals. They'll pass you information on potentially good targets, and when big targets come around, we'll all come together as a pirate armada! If you're at all interested, feel free to join up with us in this thread. Trying to get it up and running right now, open to all pirates who want in on the score!

Enzo Faye

E
The Outer Rim Syndicate is amassing a network of pirates, led by myself as of now. No one has to answer to anyone, and the syndicate is sort of just serving as an umbrella group for all kinds of criminals. They'll pass you information on potentially good targets, and when big targets come around, we'll all come together as a pirate armada! If you're at all interested, feel free to join up with us in this thread. Trying to get it up and running right now, open to all pirates who want in on the score!

Are you a shark?

Master of the Hyperspace Seas

Barbie Barnabas Barbie Barnabas

Grindo said it best! We are just a large collection of pirates, yet we work with other organizations as well.

Also, everyone knows that I am the master of the seas...not that shark fellow...

Sooo...

Does pirating extend to slaving? I have a slaver who'd be up for some looting, especially if he could get his hands on some "Human Resources" to sell.

Barbie Barnabas

Shoot...there are others who have thought of this pirating idea too?
Why didn't someone tell me this before?
This changes everything now... :( It means I'm not the sole pirate majesty of the Galaxy with so many other pirates already sitting at the head of the galley table.

Damn it.... I had it all planned... me...me, queen of the 5 Tingel arms of the galaxy. I guess I'll have to put in some elbow grease in earning that title huh?
Well... I'm not giving up. I'll prove myself to sharks- Oh wow... he really is a shark, Enzo Faye ...you know, that big fish there full of teeth, Grindo Sedog
~sigh~ ...this isn't going to be easy for me, huh? :(

Still...
I CAN DO IT!
Yes, I can be Queen of the 5 Tingel Arms of the Galaxy.

You'll see.

Say has the 5 tingel arms of the galaxy been claimed yet? ...just asking. :)

Enzo Faye

E
Shoot...there are others who have thought of this pirating idea too?
Why didn't someone tell me this before?
This changes everything now... :( It means I'm not the sole pirate majesty of the Galaxy with so many other pirates already sitting at the head of the galley table.

Damn it.... I had it all planned... me...me, queen of the 5 Tingel arms of the galaxy. I guess I'll have to put in some elbow grease in earning that title huh?
Well... I'm not giving up. I'll prove myself to sharks- Oh wow... he really is a shark, Enzo Faye ...you know, that big fish there full of teeth, Grindo Sedog
~sigh~ ...this isn't going to be easy for me, huh? :(

Still...
I CAN DO IT!
Yes, I can be Queen of the 5 Tingel Arms of the Galaxy.

You'll see.

Say has the 5 tingel arms of the galaxy been claimed yet? ...just asking. :)
Never met him, but its a shark smoking a cigar; Enzo will be flat out intimidated.

Barbie Barnabas

Smuggler... I see you both sport flaring that say Smuggler. Not familiar with that term, as I came from a system that lacked star drives, so it limited us from sailing beyond our solar system. As for me making it out, I had set sail at 15 and were just 2 years past my system's last planet when I were intercepted by one of your more technically advanced vessels... short of it, they were pirates who graciously fitted my ship with your modern hyperdrive tech and... and well here I am now 10 years after I left my steam-punk tech system to be queen of pirating.

So to the question of smuggling. I understand your vessels carry goods that are of little personal use to you and your crew. Are you often boarded by pirates too?
Just trying to get the jif of this kind of work. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom