Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Pirate looking to thread

Kregdakka Skull'kullektah

K
Skraal says yes yes to threads. Always need connections with various people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lirka Ka Lirka Ka this character is also a pirate, if you're ever looking for a potential partner...or rival.

I typically use him as friendly opposition for major factions though because it provides me with decent fleeting opposition with little out of character
drama.

I'd love to run into your character sometime though, and while I'm at it, feel free to use any of the ship's here if you're looking for ships for your pirate (fleet).

Decided I haven't overloaded myself with threads enough, looking to get a few more new ones going. Open to pretty much anything, fighting, social, business, or anything in between.
Seeing this thread reminded me (for who knows how many times) that I needed to actually go and click POST on a character and NPC I've had for like...months. (Just checked, it was August of last year).

Anyway, got Sab'Gisa and Illah'Josa to work with. I've gone with the full pirate plan, big ship with smaller ships that are hopefully all good for quickly taking over civilian ships or settlements. I may increase their forces more over-time but think I'm good for now where I am.

Sab is from a species I made which basically just looks like the Kowakian monkey lizards, but is fully sapient, force sensitive, and can eat beings to become stronger in the force.

Most of his species things wouldn't be super relevant right now unless we try and get him fresh bodies as part of the rp. As he's not starting out all that strong in the force, and so could be treated as a sentient monkey lizard that just isn't known to be sentient. Except by Illah, who is fully aware of that and communicates with him secretly.

Could go with anything, against each other or working together, or just happenstance. Most of the talking will be with Illah but it could also be entertaining to have Sab sneaking around and unexpectedly found out. He wouldn't reveal himself, but it still might be entertaining to see the not so fighty fight that might ensue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom