Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pink Perplexity (The past)(complete)

Zeltros

She blinked she looked up into the night sky she felt cold Bree couldn't remember a time she had ever felt cold until that moment. There was shouting, shouting was not uncommon though in this part of the city.

"OVER THERE!" The sounds of a party drifted all around them.

Her head lolled to one side her cheek was resting against something cold, strange she couldn't feel her fingers. There was smell in the air thick it laid on her like a second skin, what was that. Her brow furrowed as she tried to figure it out.

Sirens blared, when did they need sirens? Someone's having a baby, how nice she smiled.

Her mind became fuzzy there was a strange sharp pain in her stomach she reached down touching what hurt. There was something thick, and warm her fingers slid through it, what was on her. She lifted her hand struggling to look, blood? BLOOD!!

The sirens were for her.

She drifted from the realm of the living to the realm of the dead and back again. Words of meant to console echoed in her mind, her mother crying, her father swearing in a language she hadn't heard since she was little.

In souls, as countries, lieth silent-bare Under the blanching, vertical eye-glare Of the absolute heavens. Deep-hearted man, express Grief for thy dead in silence like to death ~ EBB

Everything went black.

It took a lot to take joy from a Zeltron it took a lot to make them cry like this.

The room smelled funny she blinked several times she tried to sit up pain ripped through her, a tiny beeping noise grew faster. "ow" she mouthed to no one. It hurt.

Everything went black.

A few days later she was sitting up on her own sullen and withdrawn she nodded her greetings rarely speaking. The security force had come seeking answers to what happen, she told them she couldn't remember. It was a half-truth.

A few weeks later

Nar Shaddaa

Her father's place the Pink Pleasure Palace was doing well, she had always wanted to come here. Here she was a reward for living. Except she wasn't really living right now, she was existing.

A Zeltron that did not smile, or enjoy life was a Zeltron preparing to die. Her parents hoped that being here would spark her interest and bring back the daughter that saw life as a playground.

She sat in the square staring at the building silently wishing it would burn to the ground.

[member="Jericho"]

In the darkness his hazel were bright, his movement silent, his strikes swift. As always, he trained long and hard and the break of dawn. He had to be strong, he had to be smart, he had to be wise, in order for him master himself and maintain the lightness within the dark. He looked at the sky as it became a light blue from the darkness. As the morning came, his eyes began to slightly close, exhaustion slowly taking his body little by little. He looked around for a moment, wiping the sweat from his forehead, after three sets of a hundred side strikes with his blades, meaning 600 all together with both his arms.

Op top of the heavy armor he already wore he tied ankle weights around his ankle and wrist, that weighed about 50 pounds each. One could say this is torture but to this man, this was a normal work out. He started from the break of dawn and continued his run until the early afternoon when the heat wave hit. Sweat covered his tan body and he had to occasion wipe his eyes with a hand to keep the sweat out. He panted softly as he ran occasionally taking small bottles of water offered by local residents of Nar Shaddaa, that he was familiar with.

"499....Just one more lap to go..." He thought to himself out loud to motivate himself to run continuously. He began to feel his mouth run dry once more lightly, his ribs cram and he could feel the heat of the city get to him. He continued to pant lightly to keep his breathing regular as he could. His heart pumped fast as his blood level rose. He wiped his eyes once more, a smile remained on his face. Despite how he felt this was just helping him wake up. Nearing the place he was staying at he could feel his recent wound begin to ripple open around his ribs chest and shoulder. He stopped feeling a warm wetness and light grazed a finger over his right should and looked at the blood. He let out a sigh and continued up to his room.

Bottles, med kits, string and needles were scattered all around the room of the inn that he was staying in. The room reeked with the smell of blood and kyrf so bad to could be smelt from down the hall as he continued to drink while trying to patch himself up. The warrior jedi lightly glided his fingers through his soft black hair after finishing the last bit of his stitching. Lightly and slowly he gripped a handful of his hair, then he tightened the grip tugging on his hair hard to feel a light pain to forget the last stitch.

After doing so he lightly groan and laid back against the wall as the image of padawans that have passed on circled in his mind the sound of their laughter and voices cut out by loud screams and saber movement. He closed his eyes tightly and held back a scream. He felt he had nothing in this world, he felt like a useless jedi with the title of "Master" unable to do a duty, protect the youth. He let out and sigh and stood up after he finished patching himself up and went to the bathroom and clean himself off. He laid down on his bed and closed his eyes and tried to sleep, but the Lorrdian man was restless, he rolled from side to side only to get up.

He looked out to the darkened sky of the crowded Nar Shaddaa and again let our a deep sigh. He put on a clean jedi robes and clicked on his sabers on his belt hidden under his upper robe and then place on his combat breathing mask. Then he shook his head and placed his thumb on his brow and lightly wiped. Since he couldn't sleep he had might was well wonder and check out a new place, after all it was suppose to be filled with Zeltrons, who could resist the excitement Zeltron? Jericho. Generally he would scope around taking out bandits or help someone in need but he to keep his body at a resting state otherwise he may bleed out again.

And so he roamed as he reached the spot he notice a lone Zeltron looking to the build. Though he could not tell her true emotions and intent, but he could tell the look from her eyes, he was familiar to such a gaze. His helping nature took hold and with a light sigh and walked over to her, making sure he kept his emotions in check. "Hello. May I ask what you are doing out here alone? Nar Shaddaa isn't the most safest place around the night." He said calmly.

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

Bree flinched at the sound of the voice, she inched away out of instinct to protect herself. She did not want to feel afraid and his words were cautious. How odd even here on Nar Shaddaa in the middle of the night someone was able to find her, it couldn't be the pheromones, could it?

"You are right it is not the safest place at night." She looked back at 3P and then to him, clearly he was a Jedi the robes were always a giveaway. "I don't think I've met a Jedi before" Had he been planning on going inside? Did Jedi do that? Why was he here on Nar Shaddaa? Questions. Ones she did not ask.

She started to stand grabbing her side and then having to sit back down she made a face of frustration.

What was she doing out here, alone. Any other time that would have invited a response of but I'm not alone, you're here followed by a broad smile that would have invited him to sit. She stayed calm because he was calm. She could feed off his emotions and reflect them back to him.

So what was her answer.

"Do you think that Zeltron's make themselves targets because of their" she thought about how to word it, "way of life?" She looked up. What would his answer be? She had not answered the question, she had dodged and asked one of her own.

Here in the open she felt safe, how do you explain that to someone when they were talking to a Zeltron? She looked at him again, he had a strong presence about himself and if she would admit it, he was handsome.

[member="Jericho"]

"I don't think I've met a Jedi before." She stated to him calmly. He noticed her when she flinched at the sound of his voice but when she gathered herself and looked him over she remained calm. She ignored his large figure and merely focused on his robes, even then with his mask and scars tend to make him seem like a sith. Could her ignorance about the jedi and sith be the reason why she was so calm? Was it because she was so used to the life of Nar Shaddaa? No, most reacted to him in either fear of a killer or love to that of a savior. But she remained calm. Was it because she was a Zeltron and knew his emotion and drew from it. He remained silent for a moment and realized how many questions he had just asked himself and let out a sigh. He wasn't on some sort of mission, he was suppose to be relaxing.

The large man removed his mask and so that his words would not be so muffled and he could speak in his normal and low tone. "I am merely a man making his way. Unfortunately these are the only robes I own." He said being surprisingly more vocal than he usually was. Although she seemed calm, he didn't wish to make her feel uncomfortable so he maintained his distance from her. He analyzed her, as he always did for everyone from her flowing long hair to her toes.

"Do you think that Zeltron's make themselves targets because of their...way of life?" She said to him. When her gaze fell upon him, he locked his gaze with hers for a moment. She had completely ignored his question but that was fine, he wasn't really one to pry into another's situation. But since she asked a question it would be impolite of him not to answer. He lightly took off his mask and tied it to his belt and then looked at the lone Zeltron. "No." He said directly and began to walk to the Palace entrance but stopped and lightly turned his head. "I am afraid I am not completely familiar with this area nor this place and I assume that you apart of this organization. Would you be my guide for the night?" He asked her.

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

[SIZE=12pt]She had not reacted too many of the things simply because she was accustomed to many different ways and cultures that passed through the doors of 3P. Men and Woman often wanted their faces hidden either due to their profession or they preferred to remain anonymous while they moved about Nar Shaddaa.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She also sensed his emotions Zeltrons fed off of emotions, was he looking at her? Her crystal blue eyes looked at him now that he had removed the mask she could see his face it was a face that had seen something of the galaxy.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]A man making his way in Jedi robes she thought. She nodded, “I am but a zeltron sitting still looking at” her head turned one way and then another, “all of this” she looked back at him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“Nar Shaddaa is not safe for anyone, even men making their way.” She sighed again, “I’m sitting here because…” She looked down, she would not lie it would make her feel odd to lie, “When I was home on Zeltros I was injured” she touched her hip, but she did not reveal the exact amount of damage done, “I find at time the quiet of square preferable to the party in the palace”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Would she be his guide for the night, “Yes I will be your guide this evening if your mind is open and your sense of pleasure is mine to stimulate” This was what 3P did opened the senses to different things.[/SIZE]

[member="Jericho"]

“Nar Shaddaa is not safe for anyone, even men making their way.” She said, her words gracefully leaving from her lips. At least he thought so, after all being lorrdian, his first language was kinetic communication and wasn't much for words. So the way she spoke made him more at ease than normal, zeltrons held a special spot.

“I’m sitting here because…” She said with a slight pause and looking down as though she is ashamed of something. “When I was home on Zeltros I was injured” She had finally answered his question. On that aspect, the large man was satisfied, thought when she brought up Zeltros his emotions flared. It was for just a moment, but anger and sadness filled nearly every fiber of his being as he lightly raised his hand to lightly touch the scar on his neck.

He was betrayed and attacked by an old friend who had fell to the dark side of the force. He lowers his hand from his neck and put himself at ease and calmed himself. He remembered why he did what he did, his body was covered his scars from numerous battles and duels. He did it for his master, he did it for his padawans that had been slain. He did it, so no one had to suffer as much as he had to. When she mentioned her injury, he was sadden to hear that but just meant he had to improve.

He wasn't going to pry and ask how she felt, especially when the whole ordeal was still fairly recent. He didn't wish to cause her anymore discomfort from any unnescessary questions. The warrior merely nodded to her accepting her terms. "I suppose that is why I am here after all." He stated calmly in his low and stern tone but there was the slight attempt for casting a humorous joke. Though humor was far from his forte. He stood and waited for her to take lead, he didn't offer her a hand because he looked down at her, he didn't do so because he knew she was strong enough to get up on her own. He raise a hand and opened the door for her, signalling her to take the lead.

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

"Very well then, and what shall I call you this evening? You may call me either Breanna or Bree whichever you find pleasing" She moved slowly when she got up walking past him to go into the Palace. The palace at this time belonged to her father whose purpose was to show that pleasure was not just sex.

Bree walked in the first thing that anyone coming in would notice, just how pink it was inside. She then reached back for his hand curing her fingers around his palm, "come this way..."

She moved with the soft elegance of a woman who knew how to move and to make the most of every move. Her walk was a bit more tender she had noted that his presence seemed to change when she spoke of her home world, not everyone that went to Zeltros came away with days of party and pleasure. Of this she knew first hand she looked up into his eyes again she did not purposely saturate him with pheromones but walking into the palace there were be quite the tidal wave since all the help were zeltrons.

"Well if that is why you are here you are in the right place" he was tense, or was it experience that had made him speak in such a tone. what thoughts were lurking behind those orbs that seemed to burn bright one moment to be hidden by shadow the next. He was hard to read but if things went well perhaps in time he would relax and enjoy the evening.

She lead him through taking him to a room just off the main room, "make yourself comfortable."

Arabian_tent.jpg
[member="Jericho"]

"Jericho, is my name..." He said, calmly as they walked into the Pink Palace. The moment they entered and her soft pink hands touched his bandaged and rugged hand. His body flared with the pheromones produced by all the Zeltrons, in the area. For the warrior this was a touch of peace, he wanted and craved. Absolute ecstasy, the feeling of a type of warmth that wasn't his own made fire. There was nothing here, he made himself think, with every single step he took, a bit of the outside world began to fade a little. No wars. No battles. No regrets. No deaths. The feeling was almost addicting and almost made him smile. This was a perfect get away.

Almost.

He watched the woman's body sway from left to right with every step, moving as an elegant woman would. She moved his a brisk pace and every one of her steps spoke of her own experiences. Her beauty and elegance were enchanting to say the least, but his trained eyes could see a bit off an off step, revealing the damage he had on her hip without her having to speaking. A scar was something he understood more than anyone, the warrior made sure that he did not look nor lead any motion to make her think he noticed her wound. As it made have been something she did not wish to think about or feel judged for. Zeltrons and their beauty. He much about their culture and their way of life, they are a beautiful creature, he couldn't deny that but those who had face some sort of hardship and continue to live on. To him that was true beauty.

He moved to the nearest chair, did was he was asked to get comfortable. The warrior removed his cloak and placed it neatly on to the chair followed by his upper robe, revealing his tattoos, scars, and his mid torso bandaged from a recent fight. An oddity for a peace keeping jedi, but those were the placement of words from peace keeping, not pacifist. He did the same for his mask but kept his sabers tied and close to him at all times. He then moved and rested on the largest couch with his arms spread out in an relaxed position, his head leaning back on the pillow. "I am ready, Lady [member="Breanna Volsh"]." He said, closing one eye completely while keeping but an edge open on the other.

"Jericho" she said softly she held the o a little longer as she watched him move towards one of the couches she took delight in watching him move about deciding what to take off and what to keep. She took in the details of his tatoos, scars and couldn't help but feel a moment of comaraderie and understanding when she saw that he was injured.

She moved to sit near him an order had already been placed to bring into the room. Bree was soft with her words, "As you know we have five senses, sight, touch, taste, hearing, and smell. When it comes to pleasure it is best to engage all of them, tantilizing each in its turn."

A soft whisper for permission to enter came, "Come please" Zara nodded when she came in smiling at Jericho and then at Bree. The first tray was placed on the table, Zara quickly disappeared dropping the curtain to give Bree and Jericho privacy. The room will change smells as the oils are lit, if one does not agree with you please say. Right now this is a mix of spice and sandalwood" this smell was how Bree envisioned how most men smelled.

Bree picked up the first gold dish with it's intricate little cover, her finger tips rested on it waiting to remove them. "I will start with you sense of touch" The was a pressure on her hip adding a bite of pain which would not be reflected in her voice.

She leaned over and gently placed her fingertips to the back of his hand with the lightest touch just enough for the hair on his hand to stimulate the nerves slowly she moved her hand up just past the wrist. "This you should feel not only in your arm but the sensation should trigger a reaction at the base of your neck the higher I move my hand the lower the sensation will occur, when it reached your stomach tell me, please, and if this does nothing you should tell me that too." She would try what she knew, and then she would ask him what he liked. Then she wondered since he was force sensitive would the force allow him such indulgences

"They will also bring us a bottle of wine to drink, are you allowed wine? do you like wine?" She should have asked that first, and not assumed. But then he was in her hands.

[member="Jericho"]

She called out his name and simply kept the tone of the "o" in his name and he knew that. Such a simple technique of words and from her tone of voice that was just natural. She wasn't even start and he felt more relax than he has been in a very long time. Her voice and words put him in physically ease, that was something that was much needed. Of course, appreciated. He continued to listen her soft honeyed words as she explained everything she was about to do. It put him even more at ease and let her words and the pheromones around, melt his very being.

A rare spectacle to see him at such ease.

After she finished explaining and after the other presence he felt had left, smells entered his nose. Mixture of spices and some sort of wood, image fell into his mind of a small shack in the woods of naboo and the smell of spices reminded of the happy villagers around in the open plains of where he visited. Her voice echoed through his mind and pierce through his image as her beautiful face took hold of his reality again and made him turn his head slightly to face her. He nodded acknowledging her words.

He felt the touch and ached with a level of happiness and relaxation, his body spurred on its own reacting to her light and gentle touch. The lorrdian didn't enjoy unnecessary touching but this. It was indefinitely necessary. She was warm, in all the right ways for him, far from the fires of hate. Far from the fires of the calming force. Far from the fires of sorcery. He pictured a gentle flame alone in darkness but was able to warm everything around it regardless.

"You are the more experienced and knowledgeable, do what you feel most natural for you. I will enjoy it regardless." He raised his head and in his own way gracefully took the glass of wine, rolled it lightly and took a drink. His taste buds, streamed with flavor that made him release a sigh of relief. "I don't drink often by preference, but this is the occasion for it. This is a very fine wine, Lady [member="Breanna Volsh"]. A good choice. Please continue." The warrior wanted a full escape through any means, she was already doing a great job doing so and with that made him curious, just how great was she?

Bree kept her voice soft it added to the comfort of the room, her finger tips made small patterns all along his arm at times tracing tattoos other times some random pattern in her own mind, all while she kept a careful eye on the man before her.

She could see by watching his face what was working and what was not. She could not help but to smile to see him so relaxed. His relinquishing over to her control of his experience was a trust, just as she being alone with him was a trust. This was unlike when she had been attacked. Bree clenched her teeth a moment holding the memory, closing her eyes she let it go she softened and her mouth relaxed.

Her voice played with the sounds his hearing, her fingers caressing him played with touch, the color of the room the way it could change played with sight, the wine played with taste, and last the sandalwood played with smell. All his senses engaged all at once.

This experience was a shedding of walls it could make someone very vulnerable and the sharing of it personal. "The wine is a fine year this one has hints of fruits within it, if you take a sip and push it against the roof of your mouth hold it there but a moment you will not only taste it but smell it at the same time." Her fingers now played across the collar bone like wisps of feather gently caressed.

His breathing had changed since they first entered already he was breathing deeper.

From all indications this man was a warrior she could not help but look. She wanted to ask about the injury but this was a time to relax a little move to her left and she triggered some music.

The melodic sounds of the Orchestra of Coruscant filled the background of the room. Bree felt herself relax listening to the sounds the vibrated giving the sensation of the stillness of water with the orange, red and gold hues of sundown.

Bree loved music and found that it created a response in people it seemed to touch deep into the souls. She hoped what she selected for this room would be an ease to Jericho.

"The artwork that you bear is beautiful a skilled hand placed them there, may I ask if they have meaning?" the meaning behind them could reveal something else about Jericho that she could use to ensure his experience was one worth repeating in the future.

All zeltrons of the Palace were under contract nothing said in private sessions was to be repeated, and if it was the revealer was turned over to the one who the secrets were taken from. They realized pheromones affected the tongue.

Bree's pheromones slowly rolled off her into the room they did help with relaxing. And as long as there as calm Bree reflected calm, a soft warm spot the enveloped Jericho. Shades of pink softened in the room the warm glow of golden light hinted in corners and overhead.

Her fingers made their way down his other arm to the back of his hand she leaned one way and dipped her fingers into warm unscented oil. The sandalwood of the room would remain the only scent otherwise it would be overpowering to the sense of smell, and most men did not like too much of an aromatic. Her finger now worked the oil into the skin, flattening her palm against his arm, applying the oil in a circular motion repeating the pattern of starting at the hand, going up the arm.

Meanwhile blue eyes watched [member="Jericho"] .

The scarred and bandaged warrior allowed himself to release another sigh of relief allowing her to play with all his senses. He was engulfed in every little bit of this and it was clear that she was indeed a professional at this. It may have been the pheromones but he didn't feel anything menacing about her nor feel any presence around them that had the intent to try to take his life. He would allow the zeltron do what she did best and with his free arm he poured himself another glass, after doing so the warrior did as he was told an lifted the flavor to the roof of his mouth. He could smell the the taste of the wine, as strange as that sounded to him. He poured himself yet another and drank it, a slight flare of red blush began to flutter onto his face from cheek to cheek. After finishing another glass he leaned back once more and rested his head back on the chair and let it rest there while enjoying her choice in music.

He closed his eyes, his mind empty aside from the music and the images he saw from his senses being touched.

"The wine is a fine year this one has hints of fruits within it, if you take a sip and push it against the roof of your mouth hold it there but a moment you will not only taste it but smell it at the same time."

He opened his eyes slightly and edged over so he could match her own. His dark brown and stern eyes turned into a lighter hazel, filled with remorse, his resistance to the pheromones were finally at their limit.

With his free hand he lightly touched his first tattoo of a shield on the left side on his chest, there was a faint likeness of an angelic like woman but deep claw-like scars dugged through the shield and the woman. "This one...." He started off with the slightest tone of sadness. "Is for my first master, who passed on. She would of thought this silly, me doing something like this." The warrior poured another drink and sipped on it light and turned his focus on to the glass for a moment and placed it down gently. When he felt the oils touch his body, hummed and guided her lightly and gently over his lap, ensuring she still faced him, so that she could work on his entire body.

"Continue working your magic and I'll tell you more. Lady [member="Breanna Volsh"]."

He said in a sense, challenging her skill.

He was not forceful when he reached over for her pulling her gently to position her to where she could use both hands on him.

It was clear to her that he had for a long time carried many burdens and worries. His body began to relax more and when the hint of blush rose to his cheeks she leaned over to press another button to call for food.

Over indulgence led to drunkenness and while that are many that would lose their senses to such indulgences. Bree wanted [member="Jericho"] to enjoy this time and have presence of mind to remember it.

Alcohol dulled the senses. She dipped her fingers into the warm oil and began to rub it into his shoulder muscles. He pointed to the shield, a memento of his master. The deep scratch marks having blurred the image, but perhaps that was the intent. The oil had made the ink dark as if it were new once again.
She paused a moment to touch the claw marks that ran through the shield, “that must have hurt a great deal, the injury and losing a master” Bree rubbed the oil into the scars and then around into the shield.

Are you challenging me Jericho to see if I am able to keep you in this state?” She smiled at him he was not quite like anyone she had met. He looked like he would want to grab someone with his bare hands and shred them but like this he was soft, even gentle.

Zara once again asked for permission to enter. “Come in” This time the young zeltron paused when she saw the position they were in but keeping her bearings she quickly set the tray down on the couch where it was within reach.

Bree nodded, “thank you Zara

The tray was covered with different items but there were three dishes which were covered. And only when Bree touched them would they open. The rest of the tray contained a roasted meat most like bantha, a few pieces of sweet cake, sliced fruits, and vegetables.

Bree picked up a hand towel grasping the edge of the tray with it she brought it closer, “You may eat freely of anything on here except what is in the dishes, that I will give you.” She had brought the tray closer for him to smell the spices and sugars the radiated from the platter.

She set the tray back down, and once again reached for the oil, “Your skin has long suffered harshness, and the scars run deep.” She shifted only slightly her knees now on either side of him.

Her right hand was massaging his bicep trying to take away the stress, with her left hand she rubbed his chest gently where the remnants of the shield adorned his skin.

Jericho's shoulders were the most tense part of his upper body, when the warm oil and her finger caressed his shoulders; he felt like he had just melted. Thought he kept a straight face of the humble warrior, his mind was filled with warmth as though fireworks were ignited in the room. Without words, his body spoke for him stating great that felt, shaking and spurring almost needingly for her to continue and wanting to pull her closer still. That warranted another story for her to hear. "That must have hurt a great deal, the injury and losing a master." She said to him as she lightly touched his scars then onto his shield. "She was a patient teacher and from what I remember radiant and kind." He said calmly with a sigh. When she asked if he was issuing her a challenge, "I am." He replied in his low tone with a slightiest hint of playfulness in his voice.

He waited til the young zeltron left before continue his next tattoo, then he watched every little movment she made to adjust over him for a proper balance and continued to massage him. He raise his head smelling the food and opened his eyes and saw the trays. He pulled a cherry from the cake with his free hand and chewed it quietly then pulled another and lightly licked off the frosting. He reached using a couple fingers to brush her hair away and the cherry to her lower lip, feeding her, gave him a certain delight.

"The mask with the crown.....He was a royal with force sensitivity he was my first padawan. A good kid but he was my first padawan and the most frustrating." He said with a shake his head. "He couldn't get the fundamentals no matter what style I would try to teach him. But I understood the ideals." He said somewhat proudly but that tone quickly faded to a saddened tone once more. "But....He was slain during a battle."

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

[SIZE=12pt]He called his master radiant and kind, he had admired this woman and quite possibly loved her. She could see it in his eyes how they changed she could feel his melancholy. [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]He had a great depth of emotion within him, she now she was beginning to suspect that each of the tattoos were in remembrance of someone, or something that no longer drew breath.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“I accept your challenge” She would not say you are at a disadvantage she moved an inch forward she was preparing to take his hand when he reached over into the sweets cakes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]When he brought the cherry to her lips she arched a brow but did not hestitate a reaction. Her full lips parted forming a small O she tilted her head down, all while her eyes remained on him her lips closed around the sweet red morsel and the tips of his fingers, as her tongue licked away the frosting, slowly she lifted her head and chewed the fruit, and carefully swallowed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He was definitely gaining control in this session. She smiled, “thank you [member="Jericho"]”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She reached for his left hand and now holding the palm towards her she took both of her hands and pressed her thumbs into the palm all while massaging his hand.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]He spoke of the mask with a crown Bree looked down at it taking in the detail of the mask topped with the golden crown. She once again heard a sadness in his voice. He seemed to always end up alone, was that just the nature of his line of work.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She was beginning to understand something that everyone suffered loss and pain, sometimes more than others, sometimes less. But with all his scars it would seem he had endured and gone on.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Had he? She looked down at the bandage, having forgotten his injury, “Oh….I’m sorry Jericho, did I hurt you?” She stopped rubbing his hand placed her hand on the bandage, “I can get it redressed for you, have it looked at” Sometimes she forgot to remember her surroundings and the needs of those she served.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]The room was beginning to get warm the night air must have cooled the Palace so much that the heat kicked in to warm each of the rooms.[/SIZE]

All the emotions he was feeling at this point now was so intense that he could almost just pass out from the sensations. He was so used to battle, killing, seeing death but seeing the hope in the eyes in those he saved. He was used to seeing lights of red of the sith that he had battled and feel their hate and rage on a daily basis. He was used to seeing bandits or mercenaries attack lone caravans. He was used to assassins trying to murder royalty or politicians. He was used to not being thanked for anything he has done, only have to face hate or fear for either being a Jedi or a giant lorrdian. But he was used to it, he was used to all of this. So things like the beautiful Zeltron before him was a treat or a gift.

When she smiled and accepted the his little challenge, she scooted in closer to him and out of reaction with his other hand he placed on her warm pink thigh. He stared into her eyes as she almost sensual-like ate the cherry and watched every motion as if in slow motion. He ignored the pain for a moment and pulled her closer for a moment, her long hair lightly touching his cheek. Their warmth together masked to cooling breeze from the wind coming from the window. He lightly touched his nose pressed gently against hers, only for him to look down to notice this wound.

The wound was deep but it was already stitched by his steady hand and from the looks of it he wasn't bleeding through but this caused him lean back slightly and sigh again. "No." He said calmly to her, his voice relaxed. "Please continue, Lady Breanna Volsh." He said resting both hands on her thighs to avoid her wound.

[SIZE=12pt]“I think that you need a change” Bree leaned all the way to her right and found the controls sitting back up she held up the remote she pressed one button and slowly the back of the couch began to drop backwards. She let it go until till he was sitting a bit more back, the pressure off the wound from sitting.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She laid the remote down and looked at him remember how just moments before his great contentment. She leaned forward putting out her left to hold herself up she placed it just under his right arm. She took her right hand with a bit of hesitation she reached up and brushed the hair from his brow. She moved her finger tips across his left eyebrow slowly lightly moving to the temple dropping to his jaw line she brought her fingers forward to his chin. Her forefinger touched his lips, her eyes looked up at him as she smiled.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Her fingers ran down the length of his throat down the center of his chest, she pushed up to where she was once again upright straddling him both hands resting just above the bandage line. She tilted her head one way and then the other.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She picked up a dish from the tray with a small flick the top opened, smoke poured forth inside a tiny mountain of red fruit. She plucked one from the top, “these were specially prepared. When I place it in your mouth at first you should feel cold as it sits and begins to instantly melt. It will take but a moment it will burst on your tongue and you will feel something warm but it will all happen in a matter of moments” She moved her hand to his mouth.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“The taste will be of a sharp tart fruit followed by the warmth of vanilla flavored liqueur” These were some of the house favorites. It was the experience of having such sensations, and tastes that gave pleasure.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt][member="Jericho"] ’s hands resting on her thighs sent warm sensations through her, she was a creature that loved touching, and to be touched. All of what she shared with Jericho was all the things that some zeltrons took great pleasure in. [/SIZE]

The moment she said those words, he thought, for just a moment; an infant needing a diaper change. But merely shrugged the thought away keeping that deep within his memory never to be brought up again.

He watched her place some sort of remote down and locked eyes with her, so enchanting and made him to forget where he was for a moment. Her eyes were like a deep ocean. She leaned foreword a bit and Jericho followed her motioned. Her arm was under his out her left probably to prop her self up above him still. She was hesitant with her second movement, but when she made it, he made sure to reassure her that touching him, at this point, was okay, and merely closed his eyes and enjoyed her touch. She guided her finger tips across his left eyebrow slowly lightly with ease and almost like a loving touch.

It was until she touch his neck, a most sensitive area, or rather his weak spot when it came to more intimate relations as he just found out. His body flinched at her light touch and went back to normal when she laid her hands on his chest. He followed her instructions and used only his tongue to pluck the red fruit from her hands and enjoyed it thoroughly. Her body spoke to him reveal she enjoyed his touch, as other Zeltrons would, he raised his hands to her lower back.

He propped her in close once more, getting another fruit for both to enjoy. He placed it on her lip then followed with his own the fruit, keeping their lips apart.

[member="Breanna Volsh"]

She giggled when he put the fruit to her lips, not many would reciprocate such actions. She tilted her head looking again into his eyes, the eyes windows to the souls. She would say this a hundred times to others everything was there in the eyes.

She took one hand and rested it upon his as it rested upon her thigh she squeezed it tightly, she reached for another fruit not one from the dish, this one was yellow and sweet. The lights lowered in the room, Bree looked up and around the room now only reflected the golden flickering of candles around them.

She leaned down and kissed the shield at the center of his chest, "So much hurt Jericho it pains me to know you've endured this" She laid her cheek to his chest listening to his heart beat, it was a steady sound one that could easily lull her to sleep. She spread her arms out and hugged him as best she could from this position. Her body laid against his, "I would love to hear more about you, who you are, what you do." She slid off him and moved to curl up beside him, her hand on his chest her cheeks to his shoulder where she softly laid a kiss on his neck.

"I will answer any questions you have" She closed her eyes she could feel him there she could feel his emotions, as her senses heightened the pheromones seeped out. She was trying to control them.

She pushed up leaned over him looking at the tray, the second dish was there waiting. She touched it and it opened, "this is chocolate said to be an aphrodisiac in some cultures." She lay across his body they shared body heat, an intimate touch.

She moved back to be at his side, "Can I interest you in the confection Jericho?" She gave him little smile.

[member="Jericho"]

"So much hurt Jericho it pains me to know you've endured this"

She told him a little after kissing his chest, her lips soft against his skin. It made him wonder whether or not she asked him because she genuinely cared or it was because her Zeltron nature or she was just like this in general. Either way it gave him a warm feeling inside, knowing that someone cared. He looked up to the ceiling, watching the light that was casts from the fruit that she had picked from from another tray then around to the candles. She rested her ear to his chest as though she was checking his breathe maybe ensure that his wound was really okay? She spread her then she embraced his entire being at least to her own extend.

His body wrapped by hers an enticing warmth but what pulled him in was when she planted her lovely lips on neck. His senses went crazy and his body heat went higher than it's ever been, he raised his hand and pointed upward shooting small flames from the tip of his finger. Of course it wasn't anything dangerous, but made it a flame construct of her name and clenched his fist and cause it to disappear. He just couldn't help himself, after gathering himself he let out an delighted sigh.

"Well what do you do outside of this?" He asked then looked over to those things known as chololate and looked back at her. "You take lead. Lady Breanna Volsh."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom