Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pilots - Roll Call

[member="Dax Ragnar"] expressed a desire to see more of a push to get pilots organized and utilized in story. So I need a list of every active pilot in the faction. This check-in will run for ten days, or until I six-seven pilots to check in.

From there, we'll discuss some things like a home base, raid targets (both against factions and against NPCs), training exercises, and the development of any new starfighters or tech that you feel is needed for the pilots of the Galactic Alliance to succeed.

So here's what I need;

Name:
Preferred Starfighter of Choice:
Biggest Desire for GA Pilots:

No pressure then!

Name: Dax Ragner

Preferred Starfighter of Choice: T-70 X-Wing

Biggest Desire for GA Pilots: To be active on ground as much as just an expendable force in the air to call on and focus on. This is to give them more motives, personality and chances to meet and make/break relations with others and show they can do more than just pop in, fly and shoot, pop out again.

Name: Loske Matson
Callsign: BRUNO! (Open to new options).
Preferred Starfighter of Choice: The latest X-Wing model would be nice.

Biggest Desire for GA Pilots:
  • In dominions & invasions - To be recognized as a force to be reckoned with -- and engage some other factions in legitimate dog fights so we can get some war scars not just from the ground, but from the stars we're meant to be in, too.
  • In general - Same as above -- but also understand that we need ground training too. Hand-to-hand combat sorts of stuff in case our ships go down and we're stranded on a planet in survival mode or something.

[member="Dax Ragnar"] [member="Harmon Taldan"] [member="Loske Matson"]

Alright then. So first order of business is to get you all ranks.

Dax Ragnar, Harmon Taldan; for bravery in combat and services rendered in orbit above Lujo, I hereby award you both with the rank of Captain, with all the rights, duties, and privileges therein.

Loske Matson, I hereby assign to you the rank of First Lieutenant. Serve the Galactic Alliance well, protect her people.

Here in the next day or two, I'll see about getting a thread up. Do a debriefing of Lujo, tactical assessments, organize some training, and generally give you guys some time to interact and show off. After that, we'll see about assigning you guys to a carrier and get you sent off on some missions. Sound good?

[member="Harmon Taldan"]

You're not allowed to fly until your training is done for this week. Grounded.

Also...

[member="Ayden Cater"]

Name: Mira Rekali
Rank: Lieutenant-Colonel (Due to Starfighter Corps using a combo of the mixed ranks.)
Preferred Starfighter of Choice: Starfury, modified XJ-7.
Biggest Desire for GA Pilots: Become more organized into Squadrons. See more PC led squadrons, even if they're not entirely comprised of PCs. I'd like to see more Air-to-Ground Campaigns in Invasions and Skirmishes as well as Ship to Ship combat. Maybe even behind the scenes look at what pilots are doing on off-time - you know, Cantina downtime. :D

Why am I bein' picked on? What if I know all the tips and tricks.

And ain't no price can do, [member="Kaili Talith"] took all my credits.
635771663089352412359029122_no-money.gif

But sure, I'll take knowledge. Give me informations!

Reen Lorgon

Pilot. Smuggler. Incredibly handsome. I got it all
Don't know if you're still recruiting, but might as well apply, right?
[member="Ayden Cater"]

Name: Reen Lorgon
Preferred Starfighter of Choice: KSE Delta-7 Aethersprite-Class Light Interceptor
Biggest Desire for GA Pilots: To be the tip of the spear in engagements, either as a squadron, or as a single unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom