Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pilots and Mercs needed for Raid Thread

Silara Varis

S
The story:

A special team is being put together under Amiral Varis' command to strike back against the Ssi-Ruvi near the Sullust system. The first phase of their operation is in support of the New Alliance retaking Sullust. They will be assaulting a Ssi-Ruvi Prison outpost and rescuing as many prisoners as they can. Afterwards will lead into more threads, where they are parted out and returned to where they belong.

Will take anybody really. Just wanna write some stories with this char.

Nuetral to Lightside preferred.

Thom Naudir

T
Neutral and lightside preferred, but will you turn down a guy whose interests just so happen to line up with yours? Promise to play nice. ;)

[member="Silara Varis"]

Is it too late to join in on this? finished making my first character on this site, my armour hasn't been approved yet, so i might be a little squishy compared to the average, beskar clad mandalorian, but I'm up for some rp, and this sounds like a good place to start.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom