Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clan Terentatek

Clan Terentatek is a Youth Gang composed primarily of teenage orphans and runaways from various worlds, united by their shared need for camaraderie, and acceptance.

Share This Faction

Quick Overview

Category
Minor Factions
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Pilot Thread: Planning

So I'm thinking of quickly kicking things off with some brainstorming for our first thread. So far there are only four of us which is perfect for a good intro. Nothing too major but enough to have a good time.

The premise that came to mind was Kashyyyk, searching for the symbol of our little rag-tag gang group, the Terentatek. I imagine these days the species would be incredibly rare, so we could instead wind up landing into some sort of other trouble, whether that means getting lost in the wilderness or finding ourselves face to face with Trandoshan hunters.

I don't know though, hence the brainstorming! We could go an entirely different route and try to mess around with some other factions.

Any thoughts?

i like the idea of them messing with other factions. particularly those that have pretty one-sided views. eg, padawans shouldn't be mixing with sith that kind of thing.

secondly. i plan that that falentra will be getting captured and brought to possibly a jedi temple in attempts to rehab her from the darkside. we could have a fun thread there, not sure how cordellia might be there, maybe balun's fault.

Lmao well I was thinking more some sort of teenage mischief. You know, kids being actual kids.

Keeping in mind Balun was raised Jedi. He's not going to be aiming for the same untamable and powerful that the two of you might and we hope to have others with a variety of affiliations so no GALACTIC DOMINATION is in the cards :p

Lmao well I was thinking more some sort of teenage mischief. You know, kids being actual kids.

Keeping in mind Balun was raised Jedi. He's not going to be aiming for the same untamable and powerful that the two of you might and we hope to have others with a variety of affiliations so no GALACTIC DOMINATION is in the cards :p

What about domination of ice cream kiosks? :D

Seriously though, mischief is best. Keep pursleves off your he radar of those domini factions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom