Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pilot/Jedi/Fighter/Rough Fellow/GA Member Seeking RP Buddies

I'm not able to commit to any of the GA Dominion role-plays right now because I am going out of town, but can definitely pick up some threads with individuals if anyone is interested. My character biography is located under my avatar and he can really have a story with just about anyone since he is still trying to figure out his place in the galaxy. I'd say he is somewhere between a smuggler/spacer and a Jedi. He has a good heart and intentions, but has his own way of doing things and is more than willing to bend the rules. Comment or send me a PM!

I am actually in the process of a role-play now to obtain my lightsaber, so probably wouldn't be too skilled there. He is a capable warrior, just hasn't had much time with a lightsaber though.

[member="Warren Century"]

Great! If you want to send me a PM, we can set something up. I'll probably have to get started tomorrow, but we can come up with some good ideas.

[member="Brooklyn Justice"]

Well, he was trained by a Force cult known as the Wraiths of the Redfall. So, he has capabilities with the Force, however he does not have the same viewpoint of how it functions as the Jedi and the Sith. He probably isn't the best person to be a teacher right now. If you want to RP in another fashion, I would be happy to.

[member="Warren Century"]

While I'm not a part of the Galactic Alliance (Sorry if I'm intruding), I'm always happy to meet members who are! Despite my own affiliations, a little healthy indifference can be the one factor that separates great RP's from mediocre ones. My character was born on Eriadu so there's already a link between him and your factions territory, FYI.

[member="Dovan Grey"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom