Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Pieces of Shadows

Restless every night for a week her mind wouldn't stop. "GAH!"

Rekha slipped from under the covers of the warm bed to look out the window down onto the traffic of Coruscant. Coruscant it never slept as soon as the sun went down the lights came on. Always something to do here...so why did she feel like she needed to do something. Feth if she knew.

Her green eyes watched as air speeders took each other on in a bid to get wherever they were going first, a bump here, and screaming dive there, and yet somehow it all worked.

She looked around the room, it was quiet there was a soft hum of the music that she had put on before bed, the wide eyed Ewok that she snuggled stared back at her from the pillow it seemed to be asking, what's yur problem!

"This is nuts" Rekha stared at the Ewok..."ok cupcake....let's figure it out" Could hear her bare feet lighting upon the tiles of the floor as she made her way out to the kitchen living space. She could just go downstairs but she wasn't up to it. Given the hour the Lucky Lady should be closed and everyone out...Jared was probably feeding a few of them. She noticed that there was a blurb about more refugees on Coruscant he probably had some of them there too. She didn't care if they had it, they should share it.

The map caught her eye again, maybe that's what was keeping her up. Maybe she needed a trip to Garn maybe there was something to be found there...something from, she turned a page...her skill in languages helped often but tonight this sounded.....foreign Ordu Aspectu....on Garn......just then she got the chills she watched the tiny mounds appear on her arm as the hair stood straight...

"yep....I'll need some company....let's see who wants to go on a trip" Rekha sent a message given the house she didn't expect an immediate reply unless of course no one was sleeping tonight.

Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde || Location : Ruan. In bed, trying to sleep. ||

An incredibly annoying sound broke through his slumber. Whatever the sound was it kept repeating. Loudly. Couldn't the noise just leave him alone? When he had stopped along the Metellous Trade Route, Makia had figured Ruan would be quiet. It was nothing but farms after all and it would give him enough time to coordinate crews without spending endless time in hyperspace.

His sleepy brain finally connected that someone was trying to reach him on the comm. Scale-speckled hand fumbled for the device before opening it, the harsh light hurting his eyes. Squinting, he couldn't even figure out who was on the screen. A grumble escaped him as he half-rolled over in bed so his comm was above his face.

"Makky here..."

"Wake up squirt let's go to Garn." She waited for it to register in his grogginess that she was calling because well she didn't give her name she expected it was obvious who she was, didn'y the know her voice by now?

"I don't want to go out there alone...not that I'm afraid mind you. I just...well............anyhow do you want to go?" She half expected he would hang up and call her back when he was awake. But there was the off chance he would shake it out and say something now.

maybe.

She took a breath and waite
d.

Makai Dashiell Makai Dashiell

Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde

Makai pulled the quilt around him, tucking the fabric around him as if getting more comfortable. Eyes closed as he mentally scoffed at why Miss Kaarde was calling so late...or early...in the morning. Not that the woman was tracking his movements(he hoped) and would know if he was in a day or night cycle in his travels.

"If I say yes can I go back to sleep until a decent hour?"

Rekha made a face, "What's considered a decent hour? Aren't you descent at any hour?" She narrowed her eyes even though she knew he couldn't see her she nodded...

"Wait....you want to sleep more is that?....well feth....I guess....I haven't figured out what good sleep is for but I guess squirts need their sleep....." She smiled teasing him, he wasn't really a squirt anymore. She sighed heavily to make it sound like she was disappointed just to give him a hard time....."Sure...sleep....gives me time to pack. You will be expected at the....descent hour Makai"

Now the silence

"so you coming?"

She leaned against the hull of the Midnight Star its age was showing something paint didn't always hide or fix. Sometimes she felt like the ship a bit rusty on the outside, but inside she still felt the same, looked the same but she knew time had changed some of her.

Friends from across the galaxy long gone from her side where were they now, what were they doing....and.....well did they miss her as much as she missed them. Maybe...maybe not. But that was thing wasn't it friends could come and go but they always remained lurking in the back of her mind.

Which reminded her where was this kid? How long of a sleep in did he need?

Feth if she slept this long she'd be broke...

Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde

Slow? Slow?! Some of them were in the middle of traversing the galaxy. Besides, sleep was important.

Since he was late anyways, Makai arrived in the hangar with a bag of various sweet breakfast pastries and two steaming hot cafs. Typically he found if someone was going to be late(or perceived late, as in this case) it was best to bring food to ease the situation. Besides - he was hungry and pastries were something he could sit in a co-pilots chair and wolf down fairly easily.

"Keep your face like that and its just going to get full of wrinkles. Not a good look at your age."

He grinned, two can play at this game.

Oh my god look there it was a Squirt FINALLY! Oh such a good thing her thoughts were her own and no one...attempted to read them. How scared they could be about it all...ya know....aspirations of hanging some folks by their thumbs or toes outside the tallest tower in Cloud City...yes that image always gave her some comfort and she really didn't know why.

It also made her smile devilishly making other wonder....What is she thinking..

But now was time for the Squirt, and their little game of tete-a-tete.

"You'd be surprised at what's good at my age." Smart-arsed squirt. She smiled though let him figure out if it was a good smile or not.

"Are you bringing sweets and cafe in hopes of luring me into a stupor from sugar and caffeine?" It wouldn't be a stupor but it would certainly take some of the edge off her crankiness.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom