Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picking up the pieces.. [Syn]

After leaving the Jedi Temple to go on a personal mission, Iella, went into the lower levels of Coruscant. The information she received, the name of the man that killed her entire family, is located in the industrial quarter. But first, she needed to go to an Inn, The Blue Bantha, to speak to the owner, he had the last piece of the puzzle, the exact location of Jep Remus' warehouse.

She found her way there, under the cover of night and rain. Only carrying her personal weapons, her blaster, whip and four zenjii needles. She did not bring her lightsaber, she did not want to soil it's beautiful blade with blood of murder. She starts a fight which soon erupts .. it is then that her Master appears. Master Syn, by his grace and bond with her, sensed something wrong and followed. The opportunity came to speak to the own .. the barkeeper of the place. With some light persuasion in the form of blackmail, since most of his stock is illegal and purchased from Remus. The owner, for want of protecting his assets, soon gave Iella and Master Syn .. the location.

It is time for her to pick up the pieces of her past, place them before and confront them. Luck for her she is not alone tonight...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rain had slowed somewhat, as they stood on the street outside the Blue Bantha. The lights of lower level hardly illuminating the immediate area. Iella looked to the left, up the small street and thought for a moment. The warehouse only a few blocks away, seemed like a calling siren luring her to her death. She looked at him and gave a sad smile, he would never see that smile, which she is glad of. But she offered it to him anyway.

Letting out a deep breath she spoke. "I am ready, ... ".

@[member="Syn"]

((re-build thread... a continuation))

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn remained near his padawan, his queen and his closest friend. He would do whatever she needed and now as she prepared herself he gave a nod. Offering his arm over her shoulder. Tonight she had left her saber behind at the temple but he held it. He spoke offering a weak smile. "Good then when you find what you need, if anger comes let it out and then it go away. Hate is like a poison and it can start very small then grow into something that will consume you Iella. Use my dtrength for you, use my love and light with your own. I will never give up on your."

@[member="Syn"]

His words washed over her soothing her mind at least for that moment, she was so pleased he was here now with her. But she knew that soon she would face the biggest demon of her life and she could only hope she was as strong as she believed she was. Her strength was something she always relied on, but it is not without the ability to falter.

"There is bound to be security and a need to find my in, which I really have not problem doing", she giggled a little, if for no other reason then to lessen her own sense of depending self danger. "As I have had to use that talent in my smuggling days, or rather theft. I am quite good a break and enter". For the first time tonight a smile crossed her face.

Soon they reached the warehouse, stopping a short distance from it, Iella's eyes scanned the place. Run down and old, some old stairs meandering up the side to the roof, her eyes followed them up. Outside the warehouse as she expected are four sentients casually pacing around, two Grans and humans a large main double door which lead onto the street. Some old crates pushed against the wall and two speeders parked. As they watched, a small transport vehicle stopped in front of the big doors, one of the beings outside hit the control panel and the doors opened. The transport turned and entered, with the doors closing behind it. Just for a brief moment, Iella was able to see inside, although not much could be gained for it apart for it's size, which was a large space.

She looked back to the stairs on the outside of the building. "Looks like up and in? useless you have an idea?".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn looked at Iella and he could sense the people, hear the speeders but seeing what there actually was... Yeah he couldn't do that, a building was just something there he didn't really see. Now as he thought about it the notion of breaking into the building came since they could jump up to the roof and sneak in or try to find a sewer and get in from below. The smells around him made him forget about trying the sewer entrance as he spoke. "My plans Iella usually involve a lot of violence, this looks like a time for stealth. Lead the way and we'll go in from the roof."

The jedi master remained very still while he focused, it was still an interesting sensation and he would be pushing it but at the moment he pulled her a little closer to minimize the bubble. "Just stay close" Slowly the jedi master breathed in and out focusing on the light around the two of them until it was a skin, something to reflect and bend around... Something that felt like a second skin on him while muting the sensations of the world. The air was slightly odorless and sounds like they were going through a tunnel. He dind't know what it might look like outside to Iella but the force was fuzzy as slowly and with measured steps he made the path towards the building.

It took longer but they could get to a corner no one would see them as each movement was a focused one meant to keep their sounds minimal. He at least wasn't using Quey'tek this time and once he felt the few degrees cooler shade the jedi master stopped letting it drop down for them both. He took in gulps of air and breathed for a moment leaning to the wall. "Alright we can make it to the room from here, just give me a moment."

@[member="Syn"]

She stayed silent and did as he asked and remaining close to him. Then she felt it, a weird sensation wrapping around her body and for a moment the environment vanished before returning just of focus or so it seemed, the area around them like view the world with tunnel vision but the edges of sight zooming in and out as her head turned. The experience making her slightly queezy on the stomach. She sensed his movement, and followed his steps toward the building. It is perculiar walking directly to the place like this, as one would not do, but she understood they are cloaked. She did her best to keep close and minimalise her foot falls.

The process was slow going but through his determination and strength .. they made the corner of the building and out of sight. As the veil dropped, her head swamp with a slight dizziness and her eyes regain focus and clarity. She heard his intake of breath and looked toward him, realising that this effort had drained him of energy, she realised he had pushed himself for this gain.

"oh", a soft whisper, as she focused on him. She gathered the force within her, to her center and concentrated her mind on him .. through the bond link she gently sent her energy flowing toward him and into him, to his middle. She hoped this would aid him regain strength. Her hands came up and cupped his temples, her thumbs softly caressing them as she continued to give her energy.

It is a dangerous thing to do, as this act could blow their cover, it would not take another force sensitive who might be close by to sense it. Finally she gave all she could, and she removed her hands and waited for him to recover. Her eyes scanning the immediate area for any signs of detection and to protect him. Her blaster in hand now ready.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn felt it, her energy and he looked up with her hands on his temples as he gave a nod. Their bond was many things but as he straightened himself up feeling somewhat refreshed his hand went out to meet hers while he spoke. "Carefully Iella, we just need to climb up and into a window. We will find whoever is here and you might need this." Syn slowly moved to his belt inside the robe and produced her saber offering it with a smile. "In concordance with this I return your blade and with it my trust. Be many things but realize your decisions in there will effect much, create ripples. You are a jedi, you are my Nimir-raj, my love and padawan. If you find you cannot confront him without giving into darkness know I am right here with you."

Syn then waited for a moment before searching for a window and focusing with the force to open it slowly without sound, he would do all he could to protect her and if that meant stopping her from giving into her emotions, if that meant her disliking him for not letting her end someones life. He was prepared for it.

@[member="Syn"]

She looked down at her saber in his hands as he presented to her. Maybe she had been wrong not to bring it tonight, as it was calling her now, but why now? after all it had been with him this whole time. She focused on the force to see if the answer was there, she felt him and the blade resonate within her. She took the blade from his hands with a sad smile, "Thankyou", she could only say.

Ok, time to do this, and time to stop feeling sorry for yourself. With a deep breath she began the climb to the window Syn had opened with the force. When she reached it and pushed it open more, she used the force to feel the surrounds in the building and the immediate room. The room they would enter clear of any signs of life, however she sensed possible ten forms of life in different parts of the place. The four out the front, two toward the middle of the warehouse possibly where the contraband is located, but there was four toward the back, one isolated. She guessed that was her target. There was something else too, Syn would probably know more, but she could smell it, a horrible toxic smell, like poison .. a drug. The scent hanging in the air, and she suspected that Jep Remus not only sold the stuff, but produced it.. here in this warehouse.

"I sense ten beings here", she told him what she had sensed, "I think Remus is located at the back". She climbed through the window and waited for him.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn gave a nod of his head to iella as he entered behind her and reached out with the force to feel the people. Then slowly he moved. "Do what you need to do, I will handle the ones who come in and I can smell whatever is made here. It is not a pleasant scent." He wanted to hurry this along if only to be away from the smell and with a grin at the door the jedi master went through it taking one of his sabers. Then a snap hiss as he went after the three in the room with the forth for Iella, the small flash of emerald lightning as he sent it to stun them would have to be enough for her to get through. This was her fight but he could cover her and if need be do everything to save her.

@[member="Syn"]

The smell is uncomfortable for her, so she knew more so for him. And she admitted to herself that she felt bad about it, "Thankyou", she simply said, it was all she could really say to him at this point. With that she turned and started down the corridor toward the presence of Jep Remus.

She could feel her heart thumping in chest faster and faster with each silent step she took. Her emotion rising and out of control, roller coasting around her body and she was struggling to keep focus. Soon she stood in front of the door .. she could sense him on the other side, the door the only thing seperating her from a turn in her future. She stood there .. her chest heaving with each deep breath and her anger building. She was only really hesitant to enter because her control was gone. She closed her eyes to try to calm but all that happened was her mind raced back to Corellian, to that dark small cupboard, the flash of blaster light and her Sister. Darkness closed in around her, like that in cupboard, sweat forming on her body with the memory of it. Her lightsaber is attached to her belt now, but she reached and unclipped her blaster in it's holster, all she wanted to do, was the same thing he had done to her Sister. She wanted to see a black hole burned in his chest. But not yet .. she left the blaster resting.

A wave of her hand across the face of the door and it opened. She stepped inside and closed the door behind her locking it. Jep Remus sat at a desk on an old chair on the opposite side of the room. His head lifted to see who have entered and his eyes widened not expecting to she a girl. She stood just looking at the man, now old with time, but she knew it to be him. He stood up slowly and moved around the desk, "Who are you? and what do you want?", he asked with a graveled voice with concern. "Look I paid my money, you tell your boss I expected more .. and he sends me a girl".

Iella stood there silent, deadly silent. She watched him moving slowly toward another table, her eyes flicked there and back and she suspected his weapons to be there. But that did not matter. He was getting closer to his weapons and Iella smiled .. her hand rising she summon the force and slammed him against the back wall pinning him there. Her angry propelling her forward and as she ran, she removed a Zenjii Needle hidden in her hair. One hand around his throat, the other holding the point of the needle caressing the skin of his neck. "We need to talk". She whispered.

She could feel his fear, fear of his life, he is old and scared now and she is delighting in it. "I am Iella E`ron, sound familiar? E`ron?", she asked quietly. She let him take a moment to think on it. The needle point she slowly slide down his neck, just enough to scratch and graze his skin, as it traveled his neck it turned red and blood appeared. His breath laboured, and she press herself closer to him, her mouth only inches away from his ear.

"E`ron?", his mind searching, "Yes .. yes I do remember", his eyes looking sideways, trying to see her, he now became desperate, "I .. I was under orders, the Imperial Intelligence .. someone higher up .. I was only following orders!", he started to yell.

"You murdered my family!, killed them in cold blood, my Mother and Father dead in the kitchen, and my Sister, you bastard you shot her through the chest!", her emotions writhing and hate building. Her breathing matching his, and she left something, she tried to push it away, it was strong and ... easy, it felt easy.

"No .. no .. ", he screamed as she tightened her grip on his neck, she could have killed him with her bare hands.

"What do you mean Imperial Intelligence? what are you talking about". She loosen the grip.

"You don't know?, .... your mother and father worked for the Republic as infiltrators .. they where in the Imperial Intelligence and when they where discovered .. they where executed. I was ordered to Corellia to execute the entire family as an example to others". He was talking to save his life.

"What?", this was news to her. He had no reason to lie now but this was not making sense to her. "What do you mean .. executed and then you came to Corellia? you killed my parents in my home, I saw them on the floor dead ... tell me the truth or I will kill you swear".

She could sense he was not lying, but what is this? she started to falter, confusion entered her mind, then she pressed hard on him again. The needle biting into his neck, the point entering near his jugular. "I am within a breath of ending you life, speak the truth", she said more deadly.

He took in a deep breath, "They where not your parents, when your real parents where detected, we uncovered information that lead me to Corellia to you and your Sister, those people you thought where your parent where not, they where asked to look after you and your sister .. as a form of protection just in case your parents died. I found them and your Sister, but not you, and your brother, well he was hidden more securely and by the time we found his location he was gone, we never located him. But the Intelligence Dept decided what I had already done was enough and the case closed".

With each word that fell from mouth, Iella started to tremble, her body shaking with disbelief and her grip on his neck loosened and she dropped her hands. He grabbed for his neck and tried to stem the flow of blood as the needle was removed. She stood there, numb, unable to understand the information. Not wanting to believe it, but something told her he spoke the truth. Then her mind came back to the present and the welling of emotion now at breaking point. She fell to the floor on her knees and let out a loud scream of anguish. For the moment she stayed there, shuddering with emotions, but no anger or hate, but fatigue, betrayal, uncertainty .. lies. Tears ran a river down her face and she stood again, her blaster now in her hand and she aimed ... and fired.

The scream of fear filling the room .. the scream coming for Jep Remus.

The blaster bolt hitting the back wall only inches away from his body, she had shot the bolt, to release her emotion, .. she would let him live. "Get out of here, now ... I am going to burn this place to ground", she said quietly, and he quickly disappeared out a door toward the back of the room. He would receive his justice one day, but not by her hands.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn had been listening, more so now as he held the three men and rushed to the back of the building. The jedi master moved with more speed and quickness to become a blur as he passed the man and stopped grabbing his throat and slamming him to the ground. The jedi master had felt it all and knew what Iella had felt, knew what she had went through not to kill him and now he placed a thumb to the mans chin twisting and using the force just long enough to hear the snap. he was a monster to some but not her, this was the monster to her someone she hated and he wouldn't be allowed to hurt another. Slowly Syn dragged him inside the door and closed it rushing back towards Iella.

He had worked to make sure she wouldn't know but everything had a chance. Still he moved through the room and back to the three he had beaten up. His saber ready and reached out, they needed to do what she said and tonight as he stood there he rushed to find Iella. The kill wasn't enjoyable it just made him feel sick but he had done worse an this was the first time it was for someone else. Now he found her and stood behind her offering nothing but a neutral expression. "You did good Iella, now what is your plan? What do you want us to do?"

@[member="Syn"]

She turned just as he entered the room. He had a look on his face that mirrored her emotions, neutral. She is still feeling the effects of the information she had just learned about her parents and more. A brother she did not know existed. "I have a lot to tell you", she started in a soft voice that would have told him of her mental fatigue, she is so tried. The emotional drain taking toll of her body. "But for now, I want this place destroyed, it is a place of ill intent".

She let out a deep breath to shake off some of the fatigue, "Then .. we shall go .. home".

The walk from the room, with every step she took, more emotion is release and she began to feel the calm of peace. All her fears of the darkside gone, she had felt in there it is in her reach to take, but it was too easy. To go to the darkside for now, is the easy option. Nothing is every solved easily.

However, there was something out of sync, she could feel it through the force and through him. She knew that Syn had been there for her in her time of need and she knew he always would be, as she would be for him. Their bond becoming stronger by the day, a bond to last through the ages and beyond. But she could not quite grab hold of what the force and the bond was telling her. And if she was honest, she did not at this moment have the energy or the mental capacity to try to located it. She would however ask him later, when the dust had settled, literally.

She saw the bodies of the men on the floor that he had beaten in order to protect her while she dealt with the past. She walked right past them, not concerning herself with them. They could burn with the building for all she cared at the moment. And whether Jep Remus would make it out of the burning building alive, well that was up to his fate. She turned and could see the lab apparatus through a door toward the back .. the green foul bubbling liquid, a production house of all manner of illegal drugs. Once Syn and herself where out of range, she lifted her blaster and fired at the room .. the bolt hitting the tubes with the toxic liquid and it exploded, setting off a chain reaction .. the warehouse would soon be engulfed in flames.

She could see a couple of the men on the floor coughing and crawling trying to get to safety. Their fate there own.

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn held her close as the fire spread and made sure both had gloves on while he let out a breathe and spoke. "Hold onto me." The jedi master was faster and more agile as he ran through the streets, letting the night air fill with the scent of sulfur, with their hoods they were obscured from camera's and he ran deeper into the undercity towards the ports if for no other reason then to get them off world. He could mind trick the different pilots and as it stood he didn't want her anywhere near here. His paraxium ship was on Tython and that was the destination as he mind tricked the man and made sure he didn't record where they had went.

The rest of the time he just held Iella hoping none of him had rubbed off on her, her heart was what he wanted to be good and now... Now as he sat there the jedi master kept the events to himself and did what he did best. He shielded his memories while giving all of his warmth to her. She needed this balm to heal as he spoke. "Are you going to be alright?"

@[member="Syn"]

She had felt the bite of the darkside this night, the incidious bastard of a thing. But it was a lesson learned .. now she understood everything her Master, her Syn had explained to her all this time. This night was going to be the most important lesson she had taken. She was not innocent in these events, she had left them to die and she had not cared about it or them, where as before this she would have tried to get them out, criminals or not. And this fact made her feel sick. It also, made her more determined to not let the darkside infiltrate again, not with her or him, she would simply die trying.

She quickly did as he asked and climbed on his back. His sense of urgency worrying her slightly, she was not that blind that something had happened. But she was in no position to question him about it, as she too, had things to answer for.

Before she knew it, they where traveling and she could sense his strength and calm entering her, she let it in and wash over her and it worked. She started to breath more steady and her mind cleared a little bit more and she sat remembering the words of that foul man.

"I am .. going to be fine", she said taking his hand. "Why so many lies?", she asked more out loud then to him, she was referring to the fact that the people she once knew as her parents where strangers really. "But something good has come from this. I have a brother ... somewhere out there, I just wish I knew where to start looking for him". She was still very numb from the entire experience and he too must be tired.

"Are you alright?", she asked concerned for him now. "And I am sorry, I have compromised you".

Major Faction

Syn

@[member="Iella E`ron"]

Syn remained very still, for a moment she thought he was talking about him but then it went into the information she had gotten. It was good news right to have some family still alive? he wondered but the rest of her questions, the rest of her words only felt like a weight. He had killed before but never for a reason, the jedi were many things but as Je'gan pointed out.... They did kill and he much like the older master had served a purpose. Been a blade in the dark. So why didn't he feel unease... Not because it was easy but because he had done it for one reason.... her, the man had hurt her and he would protect her.

"The news of a brother is good though, means you do have family out there, Someone we can find and possibly help." Then she said sorry and he spoke with a shaking of his head. "You have not compromised me, and have nothing to be sorry about. The anger you felt, the hatred. You did everything right, you did everything asked of you and now... Now we will do as needed. Do not worry about it anymore. This is put to rest and we can look forward to the future."' But he had sensed it her small brush with the darkside and he just held her tighter. "No matter what, I would not have lost you. You have a kinder heart then me and I shall teach you all I know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom