Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picking A Right Hand (Ventasia)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Ventasia Terana"]
OMEGA TOWER
PYRE COMMANDER OFFICE
Noah looked over the file's of multiple officers he had been given as his battalion commanders stood in front of his desk as he looked over the files. Noah quietly set the last file down and then looked at them with unemotional eyes. "Is this a karking joke?" Noah asked them lowly. "Sir?" Asked one of them with a raised eyebrow. "These aren't officers. Their giant piles of poodoo with ranks!" Noah yelled out and slammed his fist on the desk. "Sir,there aren't any officers with actual combat experience beyond the recent battle." Another one stated. "Well there is-" Another began before being silenced by the other four with dirty. "Who?" Noah asked of the man. "Major Ventasia Terana." Noah raised an eyebrow when the name floated to his ears. "Terana? Ventasia Terana?" Noah asked of the man. "Yes,sir. She has as much combat experience as some of most veteran of the NCO's. But she's reckless,irresponsible and plays loose with command,not really XO material." Another stated. "Yeah,well,at least she isn't a yes man like the rest of them. She'll tell me what I NEED to know,not what I WANT to know. Call her in." Noah informed them as they began to file out.

Rebellious Vanguard
Whatever happened to having a day off? Or being able to simply catch a drink in the local cantina, or just lounge about in the cafeteria? Nope, couldn't do those things. Why one might ask? Simply; someone was keying up her comm frequency....and frequently. Annoying doesn't even describe how she felt. But there was one way to put an end to it. Though the announcement for her to report to the Protectorate's Colonel's office made it much easier. Even with that she sighed as she stood in the rising lift of the Omega Power, arms crossed as she sighed. "Corek....I swear if your calling me in for some crap..."

It took a few minutes, but the doors to the office opened, Ventasia taking a single step in as she looked about. First to Noah, then to the others standing around staring at her. She was easily the smallest in the room. Which made it funny that she could cause the most damage the quickest in such a small space. She sauntered forward towards the desk, brushing a stack of papers off the side as she took a seat on the corner of the desk. "Corek. I'm missing drink, dancers, and women of various species that will do questionable things with me just to have my name attached to them in even the slightest. This had better be good, or I'm bringing the hammer down on you. And by hammer, I mean my fist."

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"See sir,she is completely disrespectful towards-" One of them began before being silenced by a glare from Noah. "Everyone besides Major Terana,get the hell out of my office." Noah ordered them and smiled as they quickly filled out. He then looked her in the eyes. "Well,I'm missing a romantic evening that would be followed up by a very sensual massage from my fiancee. So I guess we're just going to have to suck it up." Noah informed her as he pulled out a manila folder and then flipped it open to reveal a few sheets of flimsi. "Ventasia Terana,born on Corellian,age 23,height 5'7",weight 132,former Republic Lieutenant. Well there is something we have in common. Tell me,why did you leave the Republic?" Noah asked of her as he sat there.

Rebellious Vanguard
She didn't make even the slightest attempt to hold back her laughter as they fled the room. Hell, she even gave a wave to them as they exited, mumbling under their breath. It was always good to have be able to see someone not get their way, especially when it was people who had no positive interest in her. As the door slide closed behind them, Ventasia's eyes returned to Noah as he pulled out a rather plain looking folder and began to rattle off information about her. Nothing private, but it did make her look at him sideways for a second before he questioned her about the Republic. A sigh escaped her lips as laid out across the desk, and whatever papers remained on it. Arms crossed over her chest, her eyes stared up to the changeling. "Why? Me and the Jedi didn't get along. Simple. My turn. What's the point in all of this?"

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"Mind and Force are opposite,Morality ends where a Gun begins." Noah informed her and looked down at her as she laid down on his desk. "Me and you have few things in common,we're both former Republic,we both have combat experience beyond our years and we both believe in the aforementioned quote. What I'm about to ask is simple. For sometime,I've needed a executive officer,a Castillon to my Kerrigan,if you will. What I'm asking of you is to be my XO. What do you think?" Noah asked of her.

Rebellious Vanguard
Just as the proposal was made, she popped up to a sitting position on the desk. She tuned her head as she stared daggers at the man behind the desk. What was with these people?! It was like they were trying to build an actual military! What's more, Ventasia's disdain for the rank structure was already well known through Protectorate circles. Of all people, why the hell would he ask her to be his second-in-command?! Simply thinking about this seemed to only piss her off more. Then again, it only took a few seconds for things to add up in her head. The reason was obvious; there was no one else.

"So, let me get this straight. You want me to work under you, so you can control what I do. Keep tabs on me, and make me carry out your orders? Did you really think I'd jump up and accept that? Did you roll out of bed today and decide this was the day you were gonna try to put me in check? Are you really that stupid?" She slipped from the desk, returning to her feet as she sauntered towards the door. "Sorry. Not interested in being your lap dog. Find some other poor soul for that karking job."

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"You wanna know why I asked you?" Noah questioned her before she got to the door. "Because,all those others would stab be in the back for my job,but you,you may not like me but your not like that. If you have a problem with me,you'll say it to my face,not whisper it behind my back like my other officers. You'd tell me what I need to know,not what I want to know. That's much better than liking me." Noah informed Ventasia as she walked towards the door.

Rebellious Vanguard
"So, let me get this right.." Her feet came to a sudden before she pivoted around to face him. "You want me to be work under you because I'm more likely to stood you to your face rather than stab you from behind? Honestly, before I'd do either, I'd find a way to make it look like an accident. And just smile while everyone struggles to figure it out. But that's just me." She took a few slow steps toward the rest, shaking her head slightly. "I'll ask you on more time, just to b sure. Are you stupid, or just trying to get on my good side? you should know full well how 'good' an arrangement like that will work out."

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"Do you really think I care about getting on your good side?" Noah asked a with a mix of disgusted and shock on his face. "I'm not afraid of you at all Terana. The way I see it,me and you are the same,the people who are not evil but not good. The chaotic neutrals. The only reason I'm asking you to be my XO is because that you are willing to make the more hard decisions." Noah informed her as she looked at him.

Rebellious Vanguard
"Good answer. Though, if you were afraid of a fiery redhead who could split a sea of people just by showing her face, and can rip a hole in the hull of any ship in this entire fleet, I'm sure no one would blame you. Though I might make you the but of every joke I come up with, but that's for my own entertainment Corek." She chuckled slightly as she took a few more steps towards the desk, stopping just as she was but a foot from it and bent over at the hip, getting a bit closer to him. "So, I run things how I feel yes? No butting in from you. No back seat piloting. No second guessing. What I say goes? Or am I looking at this the wrong way?'

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
"You can run the 4th and 5th battalion as you see fit,but I run the 1st,2nd and 3rd. But if I'm ever incapactitated,killed or incapable of leading the Pyre,you'll command the entire Pyre." Noah informed her. "That's as much as I can give you,take it or leave it." Noah told her as he pulled out a bottle of Corellian Whiskey and two tumblers.

Rebellious Vanguard
Oh, the grin on her face only grew more mischievous. He was offering her power, position, and a drink? Now he was playing to her liking. Although, Ventasia still didn't care much for the position. All she really wanted was a pay raise and not to deal with any political bull. But a drink certainly help seal the deal. "Hm. Throw in a guarantee that you'll deal with any and political and bureaucratic crap, and you've got a deal." She knocked on the desk twice before pointing to the tumbler closest to her. "Now, pour Corek."

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
(Hey,by the way. The check-in is up,so make sure to hit that up,once you sign up we'll have 5,so then Ayden is 6 and Veron'Icka is 7.)
Noah chuckled and began to pour the whiskey into the two tumblers and smiled at her from across the desk. "Don't worry,I learned from Kerrigan. I'm hiring some civvie contractors to handle all the bureaucracy and me and Cater have already agreed that I'm not going to be involved in politics unless completely necessary or involves military matters." Noah informed her as he finished pouring the drinks and raised the glass. "To a new age!" Noah announced and raised his glass.

Rebellious Vanguard
A small chuckle was emitted from hr person as she grabbed the glass. Ventasia raised it slightly, pushing it forward until it met his with an audible clang. "Yeah, a new age. And just for the future.." She flicked her wrist to the side, keeping a hold of the glass, which sent the liquid flying to the ground. With an odd grin, she returned to tumbler to the desk upside down, turning to move towards the door. "I might be Correlian, but I don't do whiskey, hun. But we can try this again some time, if you want." With a slight wave, she slipped through the doors, and back to causing trouble for someone.

She was a leader now, that was different. But, somethings never changed..

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom