Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick up

He raised an eyebrow on the inside of his helmet, but from the outside he would just be staring that the laughing [member="James Justice"]. He could tell James had no idea who Dominik was. He waited until after he got hit upside the head to smile and continue talking.

"James, I almost killed you. I killed everyone else in that space station on the asteroid. Remember? If I recall, I was wearing my white armor at the time. Does that jog anything for you?"

So many questions. So many objections. James gave Kay a reassuring smile, "I will buy ye anything I need to to replace what ye lost at the hands of those goons. In the mean time, we will be looking for it, I promise. We are in route to safety, moving to make the jump, all should be safe from here. If ye needs tea to get ye fix, we can brew ye some on deck, I promise."

He looked to Dominik in the visor. The brown eyes had a tenancy to see through the body into the soul in a piercingly strong gaze when he had to.

"Most everyone has shot at me at one point or another," James said fairly. "And I am sure ye had ye reasons, just like I have had mine for everyone I shot at too. But ye saved Kay. She's like a sister to me, about the only bit of family I got in this galaxy. And people can change, saving her makes me think that there might be something in ye that is worth reaching out to and helping."

[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Lady Kay"]

Dominik stood there, nodding his head. "Yeah, we all have reasons- Hey! I don't need help!" He practically yelled at him, then stopped. He thought about the boy whom he killed not an hour ago. Just dead, laying in the sand at that moment... He killed him without a thought, and he knew it was wrong. It was just a reaction to someone fleeing after seeing him. He was practically a ghost when in the Sith Military, meaning everybody that was even suspected as an enemy had died by Dominion's guns. [member="James Justice"] being the exception. The place was blowing up at the time, alright?

He looked toward Kay, then to James, then to the ground. "Maybe... I do need some help.." He took a deep breath. "And don't worry about me saving [member="Lady Kay"]. In actuality I... kinda failed at my job as a bodyguard. And then when I came back, she was just wandering the desert. I didn't do anything."

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Of course Kay needed some tea. [member="James Justice"] was silly to think otherwise. But her beloved satchel. She wanted to find it, not replace it. But replacing it was better than not having it at all.

She looked to [member="Dominik Borra"] as he called himself a failure. "Maybe you do need some help, but you didn't fully fail me. You were outnumbered, yet still managed to find me. And I know that you would have gone into the White Palace to search for me if you hadn't of seen me in the desert." Killing anyone and anything was what he needed to work on. Like that poor boy. And [member="Thraxis"] said that he was going to make her suffer because of it.

Kay just kept herself covered with the blanket as she sat on the bed, given that she was just in a medical gown. "So...can I have that tea now?"

James nodded and activated his wrist comm, "Tea on the double. And bring it to Kay, immediately."

He felt the telltale rumble underfoot change as they entered hyperspace. He was glad. They were safe now. It wouldn't be that long until they were back in Dal'Bor. Anara, she needed his attention he was sure. He would have. Brought her if he were sure it wouldn't have put her in danger. Of course she would have scoffed at it, saying she was a big girl who could take care of herself. But the spacer was nothing if not protective of those he cared about.

James looked at [member="Dominik Borra"] "Ye came back for her. Ye got the right stuff inside. And that's what I want with those who work for me. Ye are more than welcome to my help when we get to me city. I can get ye work and psychs if ye want. A second chance at life to do the right thing and help the good guys. Ye can be part of the family of Justice Shipping. We take care of our own."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Dominik nodded at the offer of work at Justice Shipping. "Well, not sure if I could deal with a psych. I had one when I was in training and..." he sighed. "Talking about my past is not something I'm too comfortable with. As for work I do for you... Sabotage, Espionage, Assassinations, Interrogations, Destruction, those are all areas I am too familiar with. Having me posted as a normal bodyguard or soldier won't fit me, I'm sure you could tell. And if I had to pick a first job.." he looked at [member="Lady Kay"]. "A retrieval mission is what I would like to request. A certain satchel that was lost."

[member="James Justice"]

Kay-Larr

Kay was ever so glad that her tea was on it's way. Maybe could get out of the bed soon and back into her clothes, as cut up and ripped as they were. Right now they were all that she had, as her other clothes was on Commenor, and they were far better than a medic gown.

She listened to [member="James Justice"] and [member="Dominik Borra"] as they spoke, perking up as her satchel was mentioned. "You wouldn't be talking about mine, now would you? The big bounty hunter took it. And right afterwards his kicked me in the ribs. I didn't give them any resistance and still they beat on me." Kay frowned at the thought of what happened just a day ago.

James' smile rapidly turned into a deep scowl. His anger, his pure rage at her getting beaten was enough to make the viles and medical equipment in the room shake. Liquids began to bubble, the emotions were strong enough to be felt.

"There will be retribution," James vowed. "Thar will be blood. Thar will be screams," James was already glad he had hired Thraxis. The man would have a few jobs sooner James had thought.

A droid came bearing a pot of tea and a few saucers. It gave a gentle intone, "Careful, Lady Kay, it is very hot indeed."

James turned on his heel and began marching out. He had a war to prepare. And he knew where to start. And who would be first.....

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Dominik Borra"]

Dominik watched James get.. understandably angry. And the force in the room suddenly increased in pressure. [member="James Justice"] didn't respond to his request for the job to get her satchel back, but.. from His words, he would guess it was a yes. This was a man hatching a plan... And Dominik was out of work for the moment. He nodded at [member="Lady Kay"], saying "yes, your satchel. Now, get some rest." He patted her shoulder, then followed Mr. Justice close behind. "So, I'm assuming we are going after the bounty hunters that took Kay. Plan of attack?"

Kay-Larr

Kay's eyes widened slightly as equipment and the like started to shake. There was almost an electric feel to the air. At least it wasn't directed at her. That was a good thing.

With [member="James Justice"] acting this way, there was no talking to him yet. Better for him to calm down first. She just wanted her satchel back, as well as it's contents. Mostly it's contents.

Get some rest? Easy for [member="Dominik Borra"] to say. Easy for anyone to say. She poured herself a cup of tea and sipped it while she just sat on the bed. Kay looked to the droid. "Well, seeing that I'm going to be here for a bit, could I have some mystery holo-books please? And maybe some food in about an hour?" Recovery can be so boring when one was left by themselves, and perhaps with reading she would stay out of trouble for a bit.

Jame looked back at Dominik. The space was in a rage. His rage burned hot, long, and without mercy. No one who knew him would think it wise in this moment to talk to him. Rational thought was gone from his processes, there was just one thing on his mind. Revenge. It didn't matter who got it, or how bad, or their screams and pleas for mercy. It would happen.

"We make them wish they were dead," James growled, storming through the corridors to his war room. "We call em in about a bounty and we beat the living hell out of em until they got nothin left in their bodies to beat out."

James' mind went back to Atrisia. He had tortured, brutally tortured two men into the after life for information. But he did it with good reason. They had been a part of a much bigger, much worse story. One that had killed the innocent without impunity. He didn't know those who died, or the ones he killed, it frankly made no difference. But now it was personal. And James would be even more destructive in rage.

"For some," he spat as they reached the planning room, "death be too good a luxury."

He looked over a massive holotable, displaying the map of the galaxy with hundreds of green dots, red dots, and orange dots moving. The green were his fleet, the portion they were in was marked with a massive green wedge, others were moving in solo pirate rates, clean up missions, patrols, or good old fashion smugglers runs. James was ok with these things. Red marked their enemies; One Sith, known pirates, rival crime sydnicates like the Black Suns, or those who were unlucky enough to one day just fall into the spacer's crosshairs. Orange were neutral.

James took a datapad and began working, taping, typing, and organizing data. It would take a few hours, but he would blow some of his rage into a more manageable portion with this planning session. Then he would go back to see Kay--when it was safe for her to be around him.

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Dominik Borra"]

Dominik nodded his head. He had been trained around Sith, and so boiling force energy was nothing new to him at all, and he was used to so much rage they didn't think clearly. He could very much tell he was protective of [member="Lady Kay"]. Maybe... more than he should. But, what did he know? Dominik didn't have family. Not a real one that wasn't dead, anyway. "But, how do we know they will come for the bounty? I guess we could specifically request their aid in capturing somebody, but who?"

[member="James Justice"]

Kay-Larr

An hour or so later, Kay could still be found in bed. A few crumbs were left on a plate, tea cup was empty and a partly read through book was sitting on a side table. Bits of bacta gel covered various parts of her body, in the places where the razor cuts didn't heal as well when she had the spare moments to try during her capture. At least the bruises on her shoulders were healing, as well as the ones on her ribs from where she was kicked. She had wanted to leave the room, but the medical droids just wouldn't let her. They even threatened to lock the door on her if she tried. Must be by orders of her brother, [member="James Justice"] . But she was tired of resting and wanted to know what James was up to. He left in a very, very bad mood. That could mean trouble. Most especially to whomever he was targeting. Hopefully whomever he does go after are not innocent. But at least he had [member="Dominik Borra"] there with him. At least he saw the bounty hunters on Bakura, so he knows what they looked like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom