Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick up

Flying in his ship, he flew over the desert sands toward the Ehite palace. He was a few kilometers out, and for once.. he didn't know what to do. He had a few ideas, one included just storming the palace to save [member="Lady Kay"], but he might just die trying. The other was to pose as a bounty hunter to gain entrance to the palace, but would that work? He knew just about nothing about the White Palace's specifics on how it ran... Should he approach on foot? His ship couldn't get searched or seized that way. That sounded good. But where to land?

[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Lady Kay"]

Thraxis and the rest of the Cartel returned to normal duties, though with Lady Kay lacking pretty much everything to communicate with was fairly confident that she would not be getting off the planet with her friends assistance. Though he had to make sure. He moved into the command Station of the Cartel, moving to see one of the Attendants, "Yo, I need those orbital Defense Systems up and running. Any ship approaching the Planet are to be told to halt instantly." he said with an intense stare about him, staring down the worker to assert his own dominance. "And tell them to message me if they want to get in. They need my approval." he continued on with an authoritative stance.

After a few quarrels and bickers from the man an arrangement was reached with the condition of a thousand credits to be 'dropped' by Thraxis on his way back to work, a confident strut about him, feeling content that Lady Kay would have to get off the planet with her own wits would be a delightful game to see unfold. He had sent a spy to follow Madam Kay, a street rat who a thousand credits was enough to feed him for the rest of the year, his skin a tanned brown from the sun that radiated its light on the surface of the planets skin.
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Dominik Borra"] [member="James Justice"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
It was hot. Stupid hot. From the angle of the suns, she knew that it would be hours before sunset. Kay kicked at a sand dune in frustration. "This is so not fair!!!!!.....Stupid bounty hunters!....Stupid bounties..." Another kick at a dune caused a cloud of sand to rise in the air.

She had to do something. Had to get shelter. Had to get water. Kay forced out a frustrated breath and then did a slow circle, looking in all directions for some kind of help. She blinked. Did she see something move? She rubbed her eyes and looked again. Probably nothing...

Kay bent down and picked up the folds of her skirt. She found the seam and began to rip the stitching with her teeth. Once she had undone some of it, she ripped off part of her skirt, leaving enough material to protect her modesty, yet not enough to protect her legs from the sun. She then wrapped the material around her head, face and neck, protecting those parts of her at least. Should she continue walking or stop and wait for nightfall? Maybe she'll go over a few of the dunes first and see if there was any evidence of civilization around.

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Dominik Borra"] [member="James Justice"]

"Coming out of hyperspace, all units ready," the captain said.

James nodded, 'Good, mate, keep the safe planetary distance."

The massive ships, a four shaddow-class cruisers, 2 Wasp-B heavy Cruisers, 2 Seige breakers, 2 Umbara-class Carrier Cruisers, and 2 PulseFlare-class Heavy Cannon Cruisers came out of hyperspace over Sriluur. James had heard that [member="Lady Kay"] had been taken captive once more by [member="Thraxis"] and this time, he was going in all guns. His fleet's biggest guns were here, his rage was fueling him, and his sense of wisdom was beyond gone. He didn't care anymore.

If he had to slag this planet to the dust to rescue her, he would. Ghourah the Fish had come to the Angel's Den and in a fit of a drunken stupor had half-bragged half-wept over capturing and bringing in James' sister-figure. The spacer doubted the Herglic remembered the action, but a few moments from it, he had been moving and ready to do whatever it took to rescue one of his closest friends. The spacer had lost too much too recently to waste any more time sitting around and watching his friends get hurt--or to be diplomatic. He had already failed her once and because of that Thaxis was free and he had captured her.

Now he was going to fix that.

"Arm all fething weapons, scan the fething castle now," James barked from the bridge. "Get ye fething chit together children, there is a fething senator's life on the fething line. Anyone who fails to do their fething job shall be shot on site."

The crew knew he would do it to, the spacer's temper was beyond legendary.

"Sir, scanners indicate heavy point-defense lasers," one of the men shouted.

"Gimme the fething data on the fething screen, now!" James barked.

A read-out of the heavy cannonry on the castle illuminated before James. They were just out of range, thank the Force, and they were out of his. They could get in range and shoot it out but it would be a pounding on both sides, and he knew the Hutts had to have other plans up their sleeves.

"Gimme a fething link with the fething Castle, now," James shouted.

Did James like the word "fething?" Why, yes, when he was angry, he did.

When the commlink came online, James growled into it, "Thraxis, I know ye can hear me, damn it. And I know ye know who it is. We got unfinished business and I will forgo the fething pleasantries. Ye know who I am here for. Hand her over or I slag the castle. Ten minutes. Out."

All he could do now is sit back and wait.

"Someone start a fething count down, damn it!"

[member="Dominik Borra"]

Thraxis had returned to his office, his ceiling chair twisting around as the first message came through. It sounded like James Justice. He sounded somewhat more angry than usual. Though the reason was strange to him. "Look James... Lets just calm down. Were all friends here and I imagine that you are here for madam Kay. Well. I don't have her. If you want you can come and have a look in through the White palace if you want. Hell, you already know where the Pitt is." a jovial glint running through his eyes. His voice resonated like a sarcastic child, wanting to rile up a slight anger in James.

In a brief moment he was alerted to what James had brought, far more well prepared then Thraxis originally anticipated. The Hutt Cartel may have died with the winds and Thraxis left as one of the few survivors, that didn't mean its ship force was not still operational. Though it was expensive to keep it up and running, it was always handy to have around. He sent some orders to get some of the ships up and running though not to become a threat, just in case someone wanted to step out of his bounds and start an all out war.
[member="James Justice"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

Dominik flew slowly, contemplating what plan of action he wanted. Posing as a bounty hunter seemed like the best action, but he wanted to be able to see the white palace before he just started walking. And.... there it was. A huge dome against the horizon, spires and smaller domes all around. It was HUGE. Well, he could see it. Time to walk. He spotted a large dune, and moved to land it in the shadow it cast.

Dominik hopped out, and walked to the back of the ship where a spare parts storage area was. He mostly kept it as a small armory, but there was infact some parts. Inside, among weapons and parts, was a white cloak he kept for deserts just like this. He through it over his black armor, instantly feeling the heat lax a bit. Time to get walking.

Kay-Larr

It wasn't hard for anyone to find her trail in the sand. At times it was like walking in snow, though it was hot. Too hot. Kay's pace slowed down the further and further into the desert that she went. If only there was a speeder out there that she could borrow.

As she neared the crest of one of the dunes, she caught the sound of a ship flying high overhead. No doubt it was probably going to the White Palace. It was just as she was turning around that Kay spotted the street rat. She was being followed??? She pretended not to see him and kicked at the sand again in a huff before going down the other side of the dune. However instead of going all the way down, she just went part way and then lay on the sand, her eyes watching the top of the dune as she waited to pounce on the street rat that followed her. Hopefully the kid was unarmed.

[member="Thraxis"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

The Rat hesitantly followed, his body wrapped in leather to keep his skin protected from the harshness of the sun raining down upon the sands. He quickly scurried behind a dune as he saw Kay catch a glimpse of him, for a few seconds he hid, pulling out his container of water and taking a small sip of it before turning to see Kay had vanished beyond one of the Dunes. He scurried, his hands pushing through the sands as he began to take chase of Kay, the sound of sand squishing beneath his boots as he approached.

ITS A TRAP!

He thought as he was jumped by the women, his body freezing up as he was terrified of what she could do to him. A Brief flash of what Thraxis had told him beforehand, She is a witch in a kind women's skin. I have literally seen her eat another persons corpse just to show how insane she was. There was more to it but he started to panic as she caught him, "Please! Don't eat me! I'm not dead yet!" the young boy screamed as he struggled to escape her grasp.
[member="Lady Kay"] [member="Dominik Borra"] [member="James Justice"]

Kay-Larr

She got him!! Of course he was smaller than her, so it wasn't an impossible thing to do. Kay held onto his wrists and sat on his thighs, leaning her elbow onto his sternum. He could struggle, but it wouldn't get him very far.

What he said shocked her. "Hey! Calm down! I'm not going to eat you. What do you think I am? Some kind of monster?" She looked the boy over and noticed that he had a pouch that obviously had some things in it. "Have you got any water or food? I haven't had anything in days." Of course she had other questions for him, but first thing was first. She needed to ensure her survival.

[member="Thraxis"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Dominik Borra"]

"YES! JUST DON'T EAT ME!" he screamed, she had now pinned the boy into the sand, its grains slowly rolling down as he struggled, little by little more grains would shimmer in the sun as they rolled down the dune. "Please... Thraxis... help me..." he cried, his tears staining the sand a dark grey as he struggled, his body growing more limp as he pushed and tried to pull out of her grip.

"I... I will tell you everything... just... don't kill me..." he finally submitted once he realized his futile attempts were just that. Futile. His body growing limp as the sand started to stop rolling down as his body finally started to lose energy, he could feel his pouch of food and drink starting to loosen.
[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Kay held onto him until he stopped struggling. She blinked as he pleaded to....Thraxis for help? "I'm not going to kill you, boy. I've never killed anyone, so calm down. [member="Thraxis"] is the killer. Not me."

She eyed the pouch, then looked to the boy. "I don't need to be told everything either. I just need some water and a bit of food. Then I need to find the nearest space port....I have to get out of here before he catches me." She looked over the dune just to be sure that no one else was around, before turning her attention to the boy again. "Now I'm going to release your wrists. I don't want to go digging inside of your pouch, so please, if you have any water, I'd like to have some." One wrist at a time, she let them go. But she still remained seated on his legs.

James slammed his fist on the dashboard. Thraxis hadn't been lying. The spacer half-wanted to shell the whole fething place out just to be rid of it once and for all--and to kill the man who had done so much harm to him and Lady Kay. But no, he had something different in mind.

"Send out a landing crew," James ordered motioning to his commanders, "I want every inch of this frell of a planet searched until she is found. The one who brings me her alive, unharmed will receive 100,000 credits. Now get a move on lads, and be careful, ye have no idea what that man be thinking up next."

"Yes sir."

The spacer pursed his lips thinking for a moment. The devil was still alive for a reason, and James needed the bloke to do his dirty work. He knew first hand how well the cruel fellow was. He knew how well he could harm people. And the Spacer knew some who deserved it. Some horrific individuals who had done things so disturbing death was a luxury they did not deserve. He pressed the comm active again, "Thraxis, I have a barter to offer ye. I dun't know what these freaks be paying ye to do ye work--or honestly if they pay ye at all. I ain't going to pretend like ye have an ounce of humanity in ye or that there be anything that we have in common. But I have a feelin ye be wanting better company that dun't smell like--eh, green ham and eggs. I have people that need flayin' and ye can flay em." he paused and let out a puff of smoke, "what do ye say?"

[member="Lady Kay"]
[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Dominik Borra"]

As Dominik walked, there was no sound but the wind howling. Maybe he should have picked a spot closer, because the palace didn't seem to be getting closer anytime soon... Just then, on his helmet's HUD, a slight change in sound was detected. He whipped his head in that direction, but.. there was nothing. But with these dunes, who could know? What creatures could be lurking in the sand? He pulled out his heavier pistol in his left arm and his smaller handgun in his right, and slowly walked forward towards where his equipment detected sound.

It could be that the planet or the sand was doing something with his equipment, but just again, a slight increase in noise. And this time, he heard it too. A plea. To... not get eaten? Did this planet have some carnivorous sand worms?! He hadn't been here before, so he had no idea what to expect. And it was a chaotic galaxy. He started to run towards the seemingly helpless voice, cresting the dune and pointing his guns down.

[member="James Justice"] [member="Lady Kay"] [member="Thraxis"]

OOC: It was either this, or he passes her and makes his way to the White Palace, and he just starts running around trying to find her and being useless. xD

Thraxis was baffled. Normally, people just send people after him after he has tortured them, James being a prime example of both. But to be offered to work for him was something entirely different then he ever expected. He moved his hand over to the comlink, questioning whether or not to press the button or simply leave the offer to rot. Ah what the hell. I already work for Neroba, what is another job offering.

His digit tapped onto the comlink, a picture of him popping up, a Gas Mask covering his face, "Well. Not many people are straight to the point." taking a pause to take a heavy breath, the background had the screams of the Pitt echo slightly as they reverted through his office, truly it showed his inhumane nature. "But here is the problem. From what I know about your work. You have Lady Kay and that kitty cat." another breath was taken through his mask, his voice crumpled like paper as he spoke through its tube, "As well as you. Now tell me if I am wrong... which I never am. You hate me. Kay hates me. And I am fairly certain your pet cat..." his mask was moved up slightly his teeth being bared, showing slight residue of blood between the cracks as he poured down his throat an unknown swill. "Well... lets say if I got him he would hate me too. So overall everyone I know that you have working for you hates me. While here. I am pretty loved." taking a pause as he moved out of his office into the Pitt, wandering around for a few seconds of silence from himself while the screams echoed through the comlink, the inhumane voices twisting and contorting as the Gammoreans had their way with the mortal bags of flesh.

"So tell me. Why in any circumstance should I either trust that to be a true proposition, or even accept it?" a slight chuckle came over him as he turned back towards his office, the Gammoreans green hue starting to fade the further he got away back to his office, sliding open the door he planted his foot onto his table as he jumped into his ceiling chair, a slight creak being made as it swung. "And besides. I earn like over five-hundred thousand credits a month. Money really isn't an issue for me." his visible features crumpled, to any perceptive man a smile had grown over his face as his eyes twisted and narrowed into the Comlink to stare down Justice.
[member="James Justice"] [member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Lady Kay"]

They were good points, every one of them. But the Torturer had left a few details out. Accidentally, perhaps, as an oversight, or perhaps as an intentional point to stress his reason to not join the cabal of merry villians that were Justice Shipping. The site that assaulted James' eyes was revolting. He remembered the Pit, he suppressed the memories of what had occurred there to him. And he could imagine how bad the other things were that were going on down there. The spacer didn't believe in heaven or hell, but after enduring what had happened in the Pit, he was almost convinced that there could be a hell.

"I ain't exactly known for following the 'smart things' in life, mate," James said leaning forward, "If I wanted ye dead, I would have already been shelling the 'White out, or have already done it some other time."

The Spacer's eyes narrowed. He hadn't shelled out a whole fortress yet, but he had come close more than once. Even massacring shiploads of clones with his bare hands, in his rage committing atrocities that might have sent a tingle down Thraxis' spine, but only haunted the spacer's worst nightmares now. "Or I woulda done to ye what I done to cloud fething chaser and Tubul Xenar; put such a big bounty on ye head that it'd be unwise to sleep within 10 kilometers within another being. But enough of the ways I coulda killed ye, let's talk about hiring."

The spacer took a long puff from one of his cigarettes and let the smoke surround him like a wreath, "Ye know I hire only the best. And I can pay ye six hundred.

"But come on, ye and I both know ye don't do this for money. Ye do it for pleasure. And ye do it for the power. Ye like to know that the worlds fear ye. If ye think they fear ye now, when ye work for me, ye won't be a whisper. Ye will be a roar. Ye will be the Galaxy's Nightmare. I can give ye underlings better than those fethingly incompetent Gamoreans."

[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Dominik Borra"]
[member="Lady Kay"]

His teeth push and pulled along one another, the stained blood rubbing off, "Well. You are correct why I do the things I do." he responded with an irritated voice, "But I am getting a tad bit tired of people calling the Gammoreans..." a pause was taken as he removed his mask, his eyes wide and shot with blood as a frenzy had taken over him, "DAMN INCOMPETENT!" his hand smashed into the table, the wood wailing as it bent from the impact.

He took a quiet breath, the blood still engulfing the white of his eyes, leaving the blackness of his cornea to float in a small pool of blood, "Sorry... been a bit stressful." he said in a calmer voice, though the rage still leaving dark undertones, "With the whole million credit bounty and all having to be paid."his head pulled back his hair as he pulled the mask back over his face. His words become crumpled again, hard to understand.

His arms gently laid on the table, the splintered wood trying in vein as it splintered onto the Phirik covered arm, "But if I work for you. Well you need to understand." another pause was taken, the Pitt screams growing louder as Thraxis went silent. "I am not an exclusive worker. Hire me to do work. Then I do it." taking a deep breath his hand moved over to a piece of miscellaneous paperwork he had stolen from Flannigan to look busy. "Though I retain the right to work for other people at the same time. And if you need me to torture someone. Then I do it on my terms." his head nudged forward slightly, his hair slowly starting to roll down and then halt quickly as he looked dead through the Comlink at James.
[member="James Justice"]

Kay-Larr

The street rat seemed to be frozen in place. So Kay reached over to his pouch and took out his water bottle. She took a couple of big gulps as it was the first drink that she had had in a couple of days.

And then she saw movement above her. She looked up and saw the same bodyguard that tried to rescue her from the hunters earlier. She hadn't seen his face do she had no idea who it was. But she had a feeling. "Dominik? Is that you?"

[member="Dominik Borra"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="James Justice"]

What he saw was... not what he was expecting. A boy on the ground, scared white, motionless on the ground. And next to him, a woman. A Lady. Kay.

"Kay?! I thought you were taken to the Palace!" He ran down the dun to her and the boy. "And who's this?" He pointed with the barrel of his gun at the prone boy.

Kay-Larr

It was him. Kay recognized his voice through his helmet. She looked down to the boy, who now seemed to have fainted. Or maybe he was just pretending. "I don't know who he is. All I know is that he was following me." She looked up to [member="Dominik Borra"] and got to her feet. His gun on the boy was probably enough to stop him from doing anything stupid. "I was taken to the White Palace, but then [member="Thraxis"] let me go. He's given me three weeks to get out of here, or he'll capture me again. I don't have my satchel, so I had no means to contact anyone. But now that you're here, I don't have to. Now we can go. I...assume that you have enough room for me?"

"I do. Comfortable seating for two. But, why would Thraxis let you go? He paid a million credits to get you. And if he sent someone to follow you, he's probably got something else up his sleeve." He made his way to the top of the dune, forgetting about the boy. He made a good effort to make a a full 360 degree take in of the dunes, looking for anything. Another follower, a droid, a building, anything.

[member="Lady Kay"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Thraxis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom