Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pick On Someone Your Own Size

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Wait... did she really want him to kiss her again? There were only two possible options. Bryn either wanted Rorik to kiss her or take advantage of her. Rorik was Valkyr enough to do both. She had rambled as much as he had, though apparently figuread out what she had said because she got very quiet. Fortunately, or unfortunately, Rorik had not heard the words she had muttered under her breath. His brain was still focused on the "I wish you would" comment.

She had managed to blurt it out by the time they reached the Levantines, so Rorik stopped. They didn't have to rush in right away to see a healer. If she didn't mind a little pain then why not give her another. He already had hold of her arm, as he had been holding it to help her maneuver through the streets, so he pulled her close to him. This time there would be no leaning over a table. He'd kiss her right and proper. With her body tight against his, Rorik pressed his lips to hers in a rather deep kiss. The kind which could even sweep a shield maiden off her feet and turn her into a giggling mess of a lady.

"How about that, a real woman that knows what she wants and isn't afraid of a little bit of pain. You curse as much as I do, and your shape is rather pleasing. If I follow you in there, you aren't going to be able to get rid of me."

Bryn wasn't the only one who knew what she wanted.

[member="Bryndís Silvertide"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom