Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion PETITION: Revert the "Like" button to a thumbs up

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Sign here if you want to see the "Like" react return to a thumbs up.

The new one looks like a dog being petted. Why is it blushing? Why are the eyes closed? That seems more like a "Thankful" or something rather than a "Like". It's borderline smutty.

Screenshot_411.png

Lame

Tef worked very hard on this for all of us and you can just not be pleased and thank him.

Horrible

For that I will disagree just because

Kidding but ehhh not so bad all things considered his end of the year changes are usualy fun

images

In all seriousness though, I can not see why people hated the thumbs up so much, and in response to all of the “A thumbs up is objectively passive aggressive.” nonsense, generally when I give someone a thumbs up in real life, I am not trying to be passive aggressive to them. Why would it be any different here or on any other website?

images

In all seriousness though, I can not see why people hated the thumbs up so much, and in response to all of the “A thumbs up is objectively passive aggressive.” nonsense, generally when I give someone a thumbs up in real life, I am not trying to be passive aggressive to them. Why would it be any different here or on any other website?

Because people are weird.

Tbh, we’d probably just be better off removing it and having everyone just Love everything, but Tefka likes to troll the community and they in turn meme stuff like this, which I enjoy, so carry on everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom