Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Panda and His Lackeys

"Spiced rum, good choice my child." he said to his fellow horde member grabbing a bottle and two glasses from the locker. He would continue his talk with the panda over a drink or two. He normally didn't talk to new recruits and if he did it was just in a mass speech to raise morale. This was the first time he had a heart to heart with a person of his rank. But the alien deserved it, he had lost his entire race. An entire species of people, the least he deserved was a free drink and a chat with the ruler of the horde.

Moving over to him he sat down in a few easy chairs in the center or the room pouring the drink into the glasses. "Tell me about your family Yzhan" he asked the panda hoping he could learn something about the man. @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Yzhan Tu

Y
"My family..." Yzhan began "nobody has really asked about my family before, but there are a few things I need to tell you first" Yzhan took a sip of the spiced rum "Back home, I was considered royalty by most of my kind, my father was Nuyth Tu, emperor of our lands and his wife and my mother was the empress, so we weren't exactly the worst of, I have no siblings and dedicated most of my time studying martial arts under the teachings of some of the best masters of our planet"

Yzhan looked thoughtful "I guess that means I'm the emperor of a dead race, anything else that you would like to know?" He said as he took another sip out of the glass.

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

"Well what's touching, you know when I knew the late overlord he was almost born into his job. I had to work for mine, I know it can be hard to lose everything. I'm blessed to just have these people left here with me" These were some of the last Vong left in the galaxy and he had to live and work with the cards he was dealt with. But he was doing rather well for what he had on this ruined planet. "You know when we first got here my people thought I was crazy for leading a pilgrimage here. But this world has yielded fruits. Now tell me Yzhan what brings you to my planet? Why the horde?" he said to him taking another sip from his glass. "You are very special, the gods will need you. But why have they brought you here." @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Yzhan Tu

Y
"Why, why? Hmmmmm" Yzhan thought for a intense moment "they bring me here to fight, to conquer, to prove myself" Yzhan took another sip of the drink "I failed, my species dying was my fault, I won't ever let something like that happen again" there was a promise behind these words, a sacrifice, like he truly meant it.

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

@[member="Yzhan Tu"] Dredge smiled then took another drink, he had had his plans but for now there were a few things that he needed to run past the man. "We are almost ready to start our crusade, I know this is a new adjustment. But if you need any equipment you let me know." Dredge was kind to his soldiers. He would give them what they needed and then some but for now he needed to show the panda a few more things. He would take them to the shaper rooms where they grew ships and other creatures that could help him. "The humans who killed your people, who were they?" he asked him @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom