Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peter Panda and His Lackeys

Peter Panda and his lackeys

New people for the crusade, more soldiers for the burning of the galaxy. This galaxy was cruel, it was overpopulated with man. Men who forgot the aliens and native people of this galaxy, men who killed and took our worlds for themselves and cast us down like dogs. But not anymore, the aliens and fallen of this galaxy are banding together to bring back the galaxy to the people it rightfully belongs to. And for us to walk the blessed path, we need soldiers and new brothers and sisters to help bring it all down around men.

Throne room Belgaroth

The old retrofitted Czerka arms factory was a bustle today with the different cries and roars of various creatures that belonged to the horde. There was a hefty mix between all of the creatures here to help out the horde but one of them stuck out more than anything. Dredge sat in his throne looking at his new recruits, soon everyone in this room would help burn the galaxy once more. Eying and looking at his new men the Vong overlord saw what looked to be a giant bear, not that he knew what a bear was he still looked like he stuck out the most of them all. He would have a word with him to learn more about him, if he could even recruit his people to their cause. "Come here my child." he said to the rather large panda. @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Yzhan Tu

Y
Yzhan was standing in the Throne Room of the High Prophet, in amongst all the other recruits of The Horde, he was here for a purpose... revenge, most alien species were highly disrespected, but the ignorant humans had taken it to far with his species, they basically had massacred his species and as far as Yzhan knew, he was the only survivor of a ancient species, a legacy of them.

There were many recruits with more potential than him and he felt as though he wouldn't get very far, but he would try very hard to impress everyone he could, suddenly, to Yzhans surprise the leader of the Horde beckoned over to him and said loud enough so only he could hear "Come here my child" Yzhan walked forward and kneeled to the Yuuzhan Vong replying with "You inquired for me, my lord?"

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"]

The panda approached the supreme overlord and smiled a large razer sharp toothy grin. Sizing the panda up he stood from his throne, walking down the steps he looked up at the giant beast before motioning to his guards to sort out and deal with the seperate recruits of the horde. "Walk with me, there things I must know about you." Walking forward a path was cleared for him by the warriors. The giant panda was lucky, it was not everyday that dredge had taken an eye to beasts and aliens of the galaxy.

"You are special, the gods told me that a warrior of black and white would come to me." he said to the man as he walked forward. It was not everyday that he was given vision. For all anyone else knew it was just some fever dream. But to him it was real, the warrior had come and now he would be used to help move forward the burning crusade of this galaxy. There were many people in this galaxy who needed to be purged from it. And this warrior would do exactly that, purge. Looking back he motioned for his guards to leave them as they walked. He would give the panda a sign of trust @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Yzhan Tu

Y
The Supreme Overlord signalled for him to follow him, so Yzhan rose from his knelling stance and followed the prophet, who went on about the gods and how they had told him about how the gods had told him about a black and white warrior, Yzhan just listened as the Supreme Overlord spoke.

Then the man signaled his guards away, Yzhan took this as a sign of trust and respect, Yzhan was getting more confused by the minute, who would take a interest in a normal warrior like him, what had the gods told this man to make him take such an interest in him? So Yzhan inquired once again "My lord, why do you summon me?"

"Have you not heard of a simple chat?" The prophet said as he walked side by side with the panda, he wished to speak with him and so he would. "You are special my child, I can sense it." as they continued to walk, and chat he thought of the possibilities of this warrior, he was rather big and burly. Perhaps some of the shapers could use that. Maybe even graft organs and make him stronger. The possibilities were almost endless in his mind. But all of this would have to come to a hold, for he wound have to learn of the creatures ways and where he had come from.

"Where do you hail from my son?" he asked the panda another question, he had to learn more about the warrior of his dreams. But still he would need to be tactful about it, he couldn't berate the warrior with a thousand questions on his past. So it would be rather simple. One question at a time, then he would see just how powerful his potential was. @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Yzhan Tu

Y
"Nowhere, I hail from nowhere" Yzhan said in reply, but then was taken back, that said simply would confuse most of the species of the galaxy "I am the last of my species, my planet was reduced to ruble, therefore I technically come from nowhere. Yzhan hoped that that sentence would be enough to explain his first reply, but it still left things a little vague, which Yzhan actually preferred to telling people things like that, instead of the full version, which was surprisingly hard to tell. "My planet and species, were massacred by humans, dumb, stupid, ignorant humans"

"Yes we seem to be overrun with their kind." Dredge said as he continued to walk forward with the panda "Humans however have their uses in the horde. If it were up to me I'd see them all destroyed. But the gods tell me they are needed upon the path." Dredge hated what his people had become, rats scowering in the dark for their next meal. It was almost tiring to see, but he had to bring them back somehow. "Your people, I am sorry for them. But now we can take to the stars and seek vengeance for what was done to them. And not only them, every bit of organic life the humans have destroyed." Dredge intended to burn this galaxy, it would be nothing but his new world on top of the old. A world rid of humans that caused the extinction of races. @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Yzhan Tu

Y
"You are so very" Yzhan stopped for a moment "wise" Yzhan didn't know if that was the right thing to say, was wise a good way to describe a prophet? But Yzhan didn't care he simply walked with the prophet, suddenly a question seemed to appear in his head, "why are you a prophet, what makes a prophet, is it possible for anything to be a prophet?"

It was technically more than one question but Yzhan was interested in that sort of stuff, instead the more meditation type things, his species often meditated.

Dredge chuckled a bit at his question, he would give him the answer. It wasn't some large secret after all "In the beginning, my people held almost the entire outer rim, we had conquered it in the great war against the republic. But as the plague and war desolated my people over the years our territory shrunk. I was born into the worker caste. But through my strength I became a warrior. Then after my days serving as a warrior I devoted my life to the gods and eventually was noticed and became the high priest of the Yuuzhan Vong." he continued to tell his story as they walked closer to a nearby door ahead of them guarded by two rather large menacing Vong warriors.

"You see, after the overlord and battle master were killed and the empire crumbled I was the only person of power left. So I lead my people on a holy exodus to this planet. I was a prophet, a holy man to lead them. Then I proclaimed myself the new supreme overlord and took this place and started the horde." he said to the panda. That was a summary of his story and he would hope it satisfied the panda's curiousity @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Yzhan Tu

Y
Yzhan listened intensely as the high prophet spoke of his story, or the short version at least "I feel as though I should share my story, although it is not as interesting as yours" Yzhan appeared to be deep in thought "but most of it is training and such, but there is one event that held importance in my life, the battle of my planet. It was the battle in which my species died, it is the reason I am here before you"

Yzhan felt his story was weak after hearing his story compared to the High Prophet's, not anything nearly that impressive had happened to Yzhan.

"We are all on this planet for some reason my child, whether our stories are long or short we are here. And it matters what we do in this galaxy that will help shape the way for future generations." he said to the panda, his race might not be lost. There might be a chance to bring them back, or not. Either way the Vong were masters bio engineering and dredge would do what he could to help this alien who had been wronged by man. "Tell me son, what is your name." he said asking for his new soldiers name.

Upon reaching the door the two guards opened it and the Vong walked inside waiting for the panda to follow. It was the old lounge in the factory that had been reused as a cloning and engineering wing. From here they could start over. They could grow weapons, armor, anything even his species. "Tell me, what do you want out of life?" he said walking through the various wombs filled with Vong shaping technology. @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Yzhan Tu

Y
"I am Yzhan Tu" Yzhan replied as he followed the High Prophet through the doors into something that looked very much like a abandoned lounge that had been remade and rebuilt as a cloning and engineering factory, The Prophet asked what Yzhan wanted to achieve in life, at the present moment Yzhan appeared to be deep in thought

" How can I know when I can't promise that I shall achieve it" Yzhan began "you, as a prophet should more than know that destiny is never just a straight line, it has small bumps in it" Yzhan stopped to catch his breath "yet I can give you my hopes, I am force sensitive, a Templar, one day I wish to be a master" this was Yuzhans primary goal, besides aiding the Horde to his best extent.

Finally he took a look around at the equipment, all used for cloning things and growing Vong technology, a sudden burst of hope entered his chest "one day, I'm going to bring my species back, anyway I can" it seemed cheesy, but that was what he wanted to do most of all.

"The gods have chosen a path for all of us, we are destined to all meet our ends one day. But through faith and gifts from the gods we will carry on" Dredge continued to walk through the lounge until he reached a small tank. There was clearly movement inside of it and hissing, lots of hissing. "Tell you what my new furry friend, I like you. I want to give you something. " reaching into the tank dredge pulled out a huge snake creature over two meters long. It wrapped around his arm and licked his cheek. "This is an amphistaff, it is completely lightsaber proof. And it serves as a staff, spear, or whip." smiling he placed it back in the tank with it's brothers.

Looking over to the panda he smiled once more. "You must grab one from there, they are highly poisonous and can kill you very painfully. If you take one and use it to strike down our enemies. I will bring your race back. If not and it kills you, then at least you are with your family again" Dredge chuckled and moved over to the side to let the panda grab his new weapon. It would prove a powerful tool against force users and any other foe since it was capable of cutting through bone with ease. All Yzhan had to do was take it for his own @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Yzhan Tu

Y
Yzhan smirked for a moment before stepping up to the tank "I accept your challenge" he breathed in then let out a slow breath, then plunged his right hand in to the tank, grabbing the first one he could find he brought his hand up with the snake like amphistaff in hand, it was impossible to tell it's next actions but Yzhan reached out and patted the creature.

Maybe the High Prophet could tell what the amphistaff was thinking so he asked "does it like me?" Looking at the amphistaff in interest.

The staff took a few nips at Yzhan missing by a few inches before shifting into a hardened straight staff. It was complete the creature accepted the panda as its owner and would forever be used by him. "Good, he is yours now. I trust you can handle him." he said to the panda chuckling and walking forward to him. The staff was a powerful weapon indeed, and could be used in many different manners of combat. All he would have to do is think it or say it and he could bend the serpent to his will. And as a force user he could do much more damage if he was trained properly.

"Yes, good Yzhan. Now let us continue. There is more you need to see." he said to the panda before he continued his walk down the halls of the facility. He would give the panda a tour and show him everything that was at his disposal to help slay the enemies of the horde @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Yzhan Tu

Y
Yzhan followed the High Prophet, the amphistaff still in hand, "where are we going to next?" Yzhan would follow of course but he would prefer to know so he could prepare themselves.

"To get a drink, what is a prophet without his alcohol." The overlord chuckled and continued to walk down the halls of the factory. "Your people, tell me of their culture." He said to the panda curious of what they were like, if they would be useful to them in the forming of the horde. He needed warriors and men of power to further the horde's agenda. They would be used to help wage his holy war. The Vong could grow all kinds of life, and it wouldn't be hard to grow a few panda's to fight for them. They just needed to get some bigger tanks. @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Yzhan Tu

Y
"I could only tell you so much,, but the lore and culture will be very hard because it changed so much during our last battle" Yzhan looked at the High Prophet for a moment before continuing his story "But I shall start with when I was born, when my species were a peaceful and simple minded species"

"For a long, long time our species were ignored, free to develop and adapt their culture in any way" Yzhan was deep in thought " my species was both contemplative and epicurean. They sought to master the flow of chi and the self via their martial arts yet eagerly lived in the moment and enjoy the pleasures life has to offer. Balance was important to them, but so is action and the direction of the personal will to achieve one's goals. They enjoyed combat and the art of the gourmand equally" Yzhan had only stopped there for dramatic effect "then we were discovered..."

" Everything stopped, we didn't need to use peace anymore, we became violent, eager to get the humans off our land, there was a battle, that is as far as it goes, but not the end. I am the last one of them and I can change it with the changes I make in myself." Yzhan hoped that that would explain most of it.

Walking forward into another room, it was once a locker room by the looks the torn up floor where the cages used to be. But now it served as almost a private area for dredge to collect himself after a long day. "I am sorry for your people, we will avenge them one day." he said to Yzhan hoping that he would be at least not too down in the dumps to not have a drink with him. "You know this planet has some very wonderful lost things. Bank vaults filled with their money, and even better. Alcohol, and lots of it." walking over the large locker still left in the room the man opened it to take a look inside

"What do you drink?" he said looking back at the panda before fumbling through the locker looking for something to treat his new guest with. It was honestly a rather extensive collection from the planet gathered here. Usually it was for guests that wanted to talk business or politics but dredge was not unaccustomed to having a sip or two with a new friend. After all he was a prophet not a saint. @[member="Yzhan Tu"]

Yzhan Tu

Y
"What do I drink?" Yzhan thought for a second before he replied "booze, booze and hey... more booze" he chuckled at his own joke "that means anything, by the way" he stared at the High Prophet before saying "just get me whatever the hell you're having"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom