Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal Timeline and Relatives & Relationships Template Request

Dear Artists,

Hello there, I am the writer Arventum, and was hoping to get some shiny new additions for my character bio page created by one of you guys. I had two specific requests for this, actually. The first is a timeline, and the second is a relatives & relationship template. Artists don't have to do both, or even either of them, but I'd really appreciate it if someone did at least one. If you guys think it might be best to work together on something, then I'm all for that as well. Also, if I need to get the images or some individual parts from someone else, but you can provide the rest of the template, I can definitely do that to make things easier for everyone involved.

For the timeline template, I need the template to have signature-esque/avatar-esque image featuring Sigourney Weaver at the top, followed by an easy to modify/replicate timeline organized by decade, with a year and month thing I can edit for each part of the timeline, with a separate section for events in Kemoth's history that have things like "unknown" for the decade. I really need it to be something that is both attractive and functional, and for it to be easy to modify/replicate the decade, year and month things to be edited as needed.

My second request was the relatives & relationships template. I need it to have a signature-esque/avatar-esque image different from the one for the timeline template at the top, perhaps with Signourney Weaver surrounded by blank faces, or blank bodies/voids surrounded by auras, or something similar, though it doesn't need to have Sigourney Weaver in it and can just be a graphic of masks or something like that, so please definitely do that. For the actual content of the template, I need an easily modifiable/replicated relationship thing that has Name/Bio Link, Age, Gender, Specific Relationship Subtype, and a relationship description. The relationships/relatives thing will be organized by relationship type such as Associate, Friend, Family, Lover, Enemy, and Other, with the little blurb about specific relationships mentioned in the prior sentence being listed under each one. I also need a description section that comes before the specific relationships are described, but after the title/general relationship type, like Associate, where I can describe them and how to acquire them/info about how they relate to my character in a plotter-esque manner.

Thanks, I really appreciate you reading this even if you don't post.

Regards,

Arventum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom