Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Personal get away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: "The Bloodied Blade"

Image Source: (Optional. Please link the origin and artist of the image you have used, if possible.)

Classification: Army Base

Affiliation: Dar Moraal

Population: 100 sith troopers (A.K.A cannon fodder), and 50 mercenary commandos

Defenses: 3 Bipedal Sith Walkers, 2 Sith Tanks, 10 Mortar turrets, 2 rapid fire turrets (All are canon I believe if I am wrong please inform me and I will change it), High walls, and multiple beasts patrol the grounds

Points of Interest: Personal Library, Meditation/training room, and a laboratory
Description: here lies the imposing HQ of Dar Moraal. His base of operations, a rest stop between missions.

History: It used to be a compound for his old gang "The Bloodied Skulls" but after he killed them all and claimed leadership he just recently dusted the place off. Being a member of the One Sith means he has access to some of their resources. A.K.A the Sith Troopers

Intent: A place of operations for my char. Otherwise I'd just be a very well armed wandering hermit. The reason behind the strong military presence is Dar can be very paranoid.

Links: (Optional. You may provide any links to other existing Codex/Factory entries that constitute any significance to this entry.)

[member="Dar Moraal"]

So looking it over, a few things
  • I need links to the defenses you've established, including the walkers and tanks you are using
  • As a military base, I'm going to ask for a 10 to 15 post dev thread for it

[member="Dar Moraal"]

A dev thread can be any thread involving the thing being developed, the thing needing to be present in each post. The only exception being a Flagship thread as that is for something specific. As for links, provide them once the dev is done.

[member="Dar Moraal"]

In that case, I'm going to have this placed into the archives until the dev work is done. Simply contact a RPJ or an Admin to have it pulled back out

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom