Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Performance Review - Undin Jaii Kryze

Titan

Titan was in his office, he had recieved numerous complaints recently about one of his employee's, which was why he had called [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] to his office that afternoon. "Please send Mr.Jaii up to my office." Titan spoke into the intercomm, Undin had ransomed a kid, that had been strike one, then he had somehow accured a bounty from the Kathol Outback, strike two, and finally stolen a lightsaber, and a dead shard, from a Shard, strike three, so you can guess what will happen now. Titan's sword was hidden in the custom made pannel in the desk in case the kid tried to fight back.

Undin entered the somewhat small room that [member="Titan Kryze"] called "his office". The boy had no idea why he was being called in, maybe it was because he had a bounty on his head and Titan wanted to help him. He was one of the people Undin could trust. Always been there for him.
"I'm here , what do you need me for?"

Titan

"I'm here to talk to you about your... other activities outside of work." Titan said gesturing to a chair, "Please take a seat." Titan took off his helmet, he had been nice to Undin. Given him job, taken him under his wing. Even paid him less than the minimum wage, he didn't do the last thing for anyone else. "First off, you kidnapped a boy your age and sold him on the Holonet. I recieved a complaint from a Hutt about that when he heard I employed you. Please explain why you did that." Titan spread his hands.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

Undin took a seat and saw [member="Titan Kryze"] take his mask off. That was a rare occasion. When he talked about the kidnapping , Undin looked at his feet. He was ashamed of what he did , it was not the Jedi way. "I'm sorry Titan, but that was the old me. That was before I became a Jedi , I follow the code now , that will never repeat itself in the future I swear.".

Titan

"That's what you say. But then you somehow incur a bounty from The Kathol Outback, now a major galactic bounty." Titan picked up his datapad and pulled up the page in question, "You are wanted for theft, payment of 500 Credits." Titan layed down the datapad and sent it across the table to [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"], massaging his temples. Undin's response may not have been entirely honest, Titan was sure of that.

Undin looked at the datapad , which he read briefly , before repeating himself with a pleading voice "This is when I was younger and more naive , I'm sorry, I really am, but if you want to fire me for it, then sure , go ahead.". Undin got up the chair ready to hear the words.

[member="Titan Kryze"]

Titan

Titan raised his hand to stop Undin, "Finally, and this is very recent, you stole a lightsaber from a shard. Along with her dead master and a spare crystal. And interfered with one of Titan Industries buissness partner's auctions." Titan tilted his head questionally. "Explain." The room was small enough so that if Undin decided to run he'd have a hard time getting out, besides that Titan had stationed a few ships in system to stop him if he tried to escape.

Undin was confused , the saber thing had happened months ago. How could it be recent? About the business partner auction thing , he was confused he wasn't sure what he said. "The lightsaber thing happened a long long time ago. I hadn't even met you by then. And I'm confused about the business partner's auction , what do you mean?".
The boy remained up as he watched in a reflection behind [member="Titan Kryze"] the door that he had left open when he came in.

Titan

"You interfered in the auction of one [member="Warren Century"]. As for the saber," Titan pulled up the Auction page, it was dated the day previous to the current one. "You may have stole it along time ago. But the auction is still going on." Titan said, raising his eyebrows. He reached out with the force to lock the door and windows as well as making sure they were closed, unfortunently, even closed, the window's wouldn't offer much resistance.

Titan

Titan tapped a key on his desk causing his sword to pop up, grabbing the hilt while it was in the air, Titan planted it at his feet, "I'm trying to reduce you're illegal presence by eliminating two of your bounties." Flicking the sword up and around Titan attempted to hit Undin on the side of the head with the flat edge of his sword. "Just take it easy and this will be over soon." Titan reassured [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"].

Thanks to his Jedi reflexes as soon as the sword was getting swung , Undin grabbed his Aquamarine and White saber and ignited them. He used the Aquamarine one to block the sword and the White one to go for [member="Titan Kryze"]'s unarmored head.

[member="Harley"]

(Could I have the sub for the sword)

Titan

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]'s blade hit Titan's, leaning back Titan simotaeously grabbed his helmet, dodged the word, and tapped another button. Deploying Taf, he had borrowed the droid from [member="Aerin The Lost"]. outside the room were the 15 men Titan had purchased from RMIA. All armed to the tooth in weapons, waiting to see if Undin would escape or if any new, unfriendly, players would show up.

Undin couldn't believe it, even [member="Titan Kryze"] had betrayed him. How could he? But now he would feel the pain and wrath of Undin Jaii Kryze.
"A little droid eh? Too afraid to fight me on your own.".
Undin Force Pushed the droid to the floor and dashed agaisnt Titan with one saber ready to pair one of his attacks and the other one directed at the neck.

Harley was doing her usual thing of stealing things, why why would she not, she like doing it regardless of the time and place and if appropriate or not. She the was going through the office stealing odd pad, and stapler. Oh and you don't want to know how she got past security, let's just say he was only to happy to go to see his wife and take an early lunch. As she was pilfering stuff, she heard unmistakable sound of sword being drawn. She then looked into the room, and saw a fourteen year old boy being threatened. She then looked into his eyes, and hers eye went nuclear. She barged in wearing her leather armour, her two lightsabers where on her belt. Her hands where full office supplies she was stealing, to make up this month wage she pays to god king for letting her live in his damp castle.

What the feth are you doing threatening that poor boy? Her voice was angry, and those 15 guys could sense it.

[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] [member="Titan Kryze"]

Titan

"Undin, I'm helping you." Titan said, "Just let me take you in, and the bounties are gone. I'm going to be the one whose nicest to you." In order to stop Undin's attack, Titan simply reached out with the force and grabbed him, using Undin's momentum, combined with a force push, to atemmpt to slam Undin into a wall. Then, he would use his ranger's sprayer to try and seal him in carbonite. Titan wondered when the backup he had found in the form of [member="Jakkor Kess"] would arrive.

He's the size of General Grievous, you do realize that right?

[member="Harley"]
The soldier's turned towards Harely, "Ma'am, we're going to need you to leave, our boss is attempting to bring a known criminal to justice."

The guards tried to talk to her, but she had gone into her unhappy place, and the rage was on her. Her force rage, she grabbed her lightsabers, and lite up her lightsaber inside them. They were killed instantly, she then leapt at the bully with her lightsabers, in hopes to bash him into next week. She was in full rage, backed by the force, it augmented her body, and she was going to hurt this man for trying to hurt poor defenceless fourteen year old. Her speech went along the lines wargh, what you think you doing, and feth you and die know. The rage was strong with this one, and nothing was stopping her from trying to pound this unarmoured man into the ground.

[member="Titan Kryze"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]

Jakkor arrived hours earlier at the prospect of dealing some payback to the pain in the ass kid known as [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] he was a complete disgrace to the name Jedi and had wanted to deal with him ever since encountering him for the first time on Coruscant. His mind felt a flash of euphoria at the thought of skining him alive and using him as a saddle for his bantha back on tatooine. He was so excited by the prospect of it that the force must have guided him towards the hands of [member="Titan Kryze"] a business man who had wanted to collect a bounty on his former employee. He had contacted the Young Tusken for his hatred towards the boy,and made a deal with him to be in charge of the security forces for now while the meeting goes smoothly in exchange for getting the kid afterwords.

He stepped through the crowd of soldiers making his way to see a woman with two lightsabers in hand and attempts to stop the meeting. He tapped her left shoulder to get her attention,and said to her in a excited but serious tone. "I'm afraid that if you want to get to the little punk. You'll have to go through me first miss." He activated one of his sabers the green blade igniting with a hiss as he waits for a response knowing what might go down.

[member="Harley"]

Undin got Force Pushed into and when he saw [member="Titan Kryze"] raising his arm , he knew what he was going to do. Seal him in carbonite. He knew since he had an exact same. Luckily, as the Mandalorian started spraying , Undin fell to the ground and he barely missed him.
He then noticed [member="Harley"] , who seemed to not know Undin's backstory. He knew he had to take advantage of that, so he looked at her and said "Please help me, ma'am this mean guy is trying to kill me.".

Titan

Titan growled in frustration as [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] dodged. When he told [member="Harley"] his version of events, Titan's eye twitched. Luckily part of Titan's backup had arrived, "[member="Jakkor Kess"], nice to finally meet you." Titan tapped his comm, "[member="Akhilleus"], get in here, and grab that kid." While this was all happening Taf, who happened to be thee size of the ancient general grievous, stood up. "You will pay for that. You will be hurt, you may stay alive, but you will be hurt beyond measure." The droid practically yelled. Sheathing his sword, TItan lunged for Undin's armor, Titan's crushgaunts would eventually crack right through it. Luckily this lunge caused him to avoid [member="Harley"]'s attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom