Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pending Rulesets Are Seeking Feedback

The upcoming update to Chaos, The Wild West Update, is poised to be our biggest update since Netherworld. It's main focus is reshaping the map game.

All rulesets are now available for your previewing pleasure in the Ask Questions & Submit Feedback Forum. Go have a look! Give us your feedback! Give us suggestions!

These rules are not finalized yet and will not take into effect until they are posted up officially and announced.

Wild West Ruleset Update #1: Dominions

Wild West Ruleset Update #2: Rebellions

Wild West Ruleset Update #3: Invasions

Wild West Ruleset Update #4: Flashpoints

Wild West Ruleset Update #5: Mandates

Travis Caalgen

T
[member="Jorus Merrill"]

So you're clever, Tefka is wise, and Raziel is handsome?

I'm proud of you for finally admitting your ugliness.

I think that this is definately gonna shake things up. I like the potential we have. I really like how we are moving back to story away from "lol i r grate" and spam posts for the dominions. Having story as the focus instead of just spam posts is gonna really turn things up to an 11. I love where we are going with it.

I only have a worry about the abuse of the mandates and how/if they can be missused. However with rebellions, they were a struggle to use at first, and now we are seeing them refined too. I think we will see this with the mandates as well. All of this is really gonna spice up the map game and more importantly--give more story. That's what I love most and am really looking forward to seeing us develop more of.

As long as everything is seeming to shift more towards story and less towards spam posting, I am gonna be totally overjoyed.

I for one am in support for this shift in direction. It gives everyone, from the small factions to the largest a chance to gain ground at a pace similar to the next while also keeping the ability to loose it just as even. Flashpoints are also a well awesome idea.

From those I've been talking to in my faction the new rules are getting a favorable view. The only set that people are confused with/could go without are the flash points. The crew have said mostly that they are confusing, and a couple have said they are redundant to not needed.

The simplicity will allow for better story I think... which is what the goal was.

For the most part the faction believes these changes are for the better. There are a couple of concerns such as the mandate but it could also work to our benefit. As always most are willing to give it a chance see how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom