Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Pejaranyhia "Peggy" Fitz-Kierke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pejaranyhia "Peggy" Fitz-Kierke
tenor.gif

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

“Now Yasha, can I call you something sensible or are you gonna pull a Mando and show the world how ill equipped you are at being civil?”
“Aaaahhh.... my middle names are...”
“Unfortunate. They’re unfortunate, sweetie. Nussyn bless your git of a mother but Aditya couldn’t name a wet paper bag in a rain storm. Yasha Ghada Nussyn Mantis.... did she choke on a chicken bone while Preliat was writing your name down?”
"Oh.. wow, you really went there... my vode call me the Infernal."
"Why, 'cause you're hot as Hell? Or because you're an infernal nuissance? No, honey. I'm'a call you Judy 'cause it's sensible."
"Oh boy."
Aunt Peggy & Yasha meeting for the first time.
Intent: To give [member="Yasha Mantis"], [member="Adara Raxis"], [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] and associated family members much needed comic relief, and a Panathan busy-body.
​Image Credit: 1 (Alyssa Edwards, Alyssa's Secret) 2, 3 (All GIFs & Alyssa's Secret owned by WOWPresents)
Role: A nosy auntie coming to the Mandos in hopes of getting her niece in a dress and lipstick that isn't unfortunate shades of black. Maybe do something with that hair, though! Have you seen it? Whispies everywhere.
Links:
  • N/A
PHYSICAL INFORMATION

Force Sensitivity: Non Force User
Species: Epicanthix
Appearance: Peggy is a pale-skinned petite and wonderful beauty of an Epicanthix, who wears glitter, lace, pomp, and anything that adds height to her heels and hair. She's got dazzling brown eyes, brown hair and the sassy dressing of a woman, who knows who she is. A sensible six feet tall, for an Epicanthix, Peggy still wears heels and walks like she owns any place she steps.

She's a Citizen, yo, that means she's special. None of this serving stuff so many people have going around.

SOCIAL INFORMATION
“Now at least the Fitz-Kierke intelligence skipped a generation 'cause sweetie Adara’s an adorable name to be proud of... unlike her pasty skin. Do you have a sun on Mandalore? Someone needs to get that baby girl in it.”
Aunt Peggy seeing [member="Adara Raxis"] for the first time.
Name: Pejaranyha Asanda Nussyn Fitz-Kierke; Aunt Peggy
Loyalties: House Fitz-Kierke no Kaho, Yasha Mantis, [member="Adara Raxis"] (BIO), [member="Beth Australis-Mantis"] (BIO), Mandalorian Empire
Wealth: Middle-High
Aunt Peggy comes from a noble and long lived Panathan family, where the family wealth, as little as it was, had Mama Ada Fitz handling its' investment. Ada was dang good at investing, and playing the markets, and anything the family made went into one big pot. This was helped by Aditya's earnings, which Ada took in Aditya's younger years. Now it's Peggy's turn, and she's done well for the family earnings. The Fitz-Kierke's are always alright, honey. They have comfort in their lives, if not intense mind-bleeding opulence, and enough servants to make it all work.

Notable Possessions:
  • A Panathan Wardrobe
  • Jewellery
  • A Cosmetics Kit to Rival the Queen of Naboo
  • The Robes & Literature of a Deacon of Nussyn
  • Holo CAD tech for architectural & structural engineering projects
Skills:
  • Etiquette
  • Dance
  • Cosmetic Application
  • Dress Making
  • Structural Engineering
  • Architecture
Personality: Oh the things a person could say about Peggy Fitz-Kierke... she's a bubbly Queen of a woman, who don't take people's guff no matter what they say. She knows she's fabulous and wonderful and has a lot to give. All that matters is giving to her family, and helping the people around her out, even if they never get inside her shellac-laden shell. Doesn't matter what the circumstances are, Peggy is an eternal optimist, and she knows that with enough work, and enough hairspray, honey everything is going to turn out alright.

All these people in the Galaxy, taking themselves so serious... shame on them! Life's full of folks who'll always be stronger and weaker than you, so deal with it, keep to your Life Plan and your Goals and Heart it out, honey.

On the inside, Peggy shares her sister Aditya's passion for engineering and design, taught at first by their mechanic father, then having gone to university to study structural engineering and architecture. Aunt Peggy don't let that part show too much, unless she's on a job, then it's all business.

COMBAT INFORMATION
tenor.gif
“Oh honey, I ain’t gon’ sell what you’re lookin’ at buyin’, but in a battle all heated and weapons going bam bam! Kablam! Honey pie, I am taking the biggest dive.”
Combat Function:
What're you thinking, boo? A lady of Peggy's quality is not a fighter, that's for servants, or them big bruiser people, who carry guns the size of their egos and armour that weighs more than an overflowing suitcase.

Strength:
  • Calling for Help: Auntie is a screamer.
  • Running Away Screaming: Auntie don't do no fighting. Fighting makes folks sweat, and sweat damages the chersilk, honey.
Weakness:
  • You Want me to What!?: Honey, my weapons are my wit and lipstick.
  • Girl, Get yourself a Shield!: Peggy has absolutely no skill with hand-to-hand or firing weapons. None. Whatsoever.
HISTORICAL INFORMATION

"I’ve come all the way from Panatha, sweetheart, to get you all prettified and get your life back together so don’t you click that tongue or roll your eyes at me, young lady, you might know how to defeat monsters and the male ego, but when’s the last time you defeated nasty cuticles and had a facial scrub?”

Peggy lived in her oldest sister’s shadow until the day Aditya Mantis, nee Fitz-Kierke died.

Twice.

Leave it to Aditya to crawl back from the Netherworld, honey that did not help Peggy’s journey away from Aditya’s shadow. You try living large, when your daddy and your mama are obsessed with every little move your absentee sister makes across the galaxy and get back to Peggy about resentment. Okay?

Ada Fitz-Kierke, their quote-unquote beloved mother was the madame of traditional and groundbreaking dance on Panatha, a ballerina herself and would-be Deacon of Nussyn, if she’d been born the ‘right way’. When Aditya came along, she had the right kind of eyes and that was a hopeful thing, until Aditya turned out all normal and not touched by the Force. Didn’t matter that her middle child, Peggy’s second oldest sister was Perf-tacular, Aditya was the family star. The golden child. The dancing queen. Aditya’d secure a good marriage with an even better noble family, for sure. She had to. Mama wanted it. She’d dance on the stage, her sisters relegated to the background until the day Aditya finally won a fight against Ada. What a day that’d been!

Aditya went off and didn’t even have the courtesy to bring Peggy along. The nerve! Well! When Aditya left, little Peggy had the chance to shine, and the stage was her oyster. The prettiest pearl, Peggy danced from Panathan to Alderaan and the money was all part of the family. Part of the collective coffers Mama tended personally.

Yet, Aditya became nobility on Atrisia, a CEO, then ran off and married a dirt farmer former nullhockey player Mandalorian! The nerve! The Gaul to get married without Mama’s permission, didn’t Aditya know it all looked bad on the family? Well! Peggy went and tried to be in love with a Panathan Citizen like Mama wanted... and discovered Mama didn’t know best.

It didn’t matter much, did it? Aditya was dead (again), and her little baby girl was suddenly a big adult girl with a baby. Motherless! Now that wouldn't do, Yasha's gone native! And the rumour mill on the Panathan Gossip Columns even had pictures of Yasha out on the Boardwalk on Vaynai with [member="Alvarex Zambrano"]! Now! It’s up to Aunt Peggy to make sure this goes the right way.

What’s a little meddling between family?

Aunt Peggy’s packed up all her dresses, and her jewels and her blueprints (okay the servants packed them up for her, Aunt Peggy don’t do nothing that’s going to wreck her nails), and headed for Mandalore. It’s a fashion nightmare and a drab architectural hub, but one step at a time, Peggy’s going to fix it, darling. She’s going to fix it good.

Now. Time to demolish that excuse for a ‘Mantis House’, and build something worthy.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom