Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Peace is a Lie

The Reaper of Won Shasot
databank_naboo_01_169_6cd7e1e0.jpeg

The Revenant Dawn dropped out of hyperspace before the glowing gem of a planet. Naboo. A beautiful world, filled with serene lakes and falls, rolling grassy knolls, and gorgeous architecture. And yet even a perfect world such as this had its flaws, no matter how desperately it attempted to hide them.

"So what do we know about the gangs here?" Dax asked as he guided the Corvette into the planet's atmosphere, the hull shaking violently as it did so. Dax had been just as surprised as nearly anyone else to hear that the perfect Naboo did in fact have a criminal underground. One not exactly as reputable as the Underground itself. Well, that was something the man intended to correct.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"They are dangerous if you cross them, they operate on the down low, they are not very well trained so they should be able to take out if we dont get cornered that is a big deal." She said holding on tightly to the seat which she sat in. "I am concerned that I may not be much help being as this situation could lead to flashbacks"

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"We can cross that bridge when we get to it." Dax said, the landing gear beneath their feet pivoting outwards as the neared Theed's landing pad. "What do they deal in? Spice?" he asked. Outside the ship, various beings milled about on the landing pad, preparing to receive the Corvette. Fuel lines were being prepared, the deck cleared for landing, and other such things.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"We can bring them to us then. Make a a deal, take a couple hostages, interrogate them, and move on from there." Dax flipped a switch, the engines powering down as the man stood up and began to walk towards the cargo hold to exit the vessel. "Sound like a plan to you?"

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"Sounds good to me" She says following him a bit worried about having another episode. If that happened she could turn on Dax in a second and wind up hurting if not killing him as well as herself

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Stepping off the Revenant Dawn, one of the port officials approached the Knight and mentioned something about a tax. Dax handed the man the credits he requested and walked past him after wishing him a good day. "So do you know how to get into contact with these guys?" he asked as he crossed the landing pad.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"I'm sure I can figure something out." She said thinking of her plan. She would get in contact with the local cantina owner and set up a meeting for them and some of the gang, they would then put their plan into action

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"You should be the one to buy the spice." Dax said, "You still look like you're fresh outta rehab...which I mean...you are." The Rogue didn't like the idea of using the woman as bait. He didn't want to put her at risk. But, he didn't look like the kind of person to buy narcotics. He looked like the one who killed the ones who sold it...

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"I understand, I can do that. Its not like I haven't done it before." She said thinking of the last time she had where things went very bad very quickly for her. She would buy it then get out of there once she had

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"I'll be very, very close by. As soon as they're close enough I'll intervene. We take as many hostages as we can, but take no risks." the Rogue said. Then at least they'd be able to learn more about the gangs they were dealing with. The more intel, the better.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
"I'll let you get in contact and set up the meet." the man said, as they exited the spaceport to the bustling streets of Theed. The sun shone off the marble sidewalks. It was a wonder how the people of Naboo managed to keep everything in such immaculate condition. They had to have the patience of a Jedi and then some...

[member="Aspen Laval"]

"alright so to the cantina" She said looking at her home planet she did not see things the same way but she did see the same immaculate beauty, but over the top there was a sort of silent evil that sent a chill up her spine.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax followed the woman to the cantina of her choice. He could tell that she felt differently about the world that he had. And that now he'd soon learn to feel the same about the planet. Nothing is ever pure it seemed.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Aspen would lead him down a few roads before coming to an alley, nothing seemed out of place that was until she reached a dead end. SHe would reach up and knock on the wall, a second later part of the wall would slide open revealing eyes popping out of it. The man would see her and open the door.

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax followed the woman into the hidden bar, "Lovely place..." the man said in ironic disgust...places like this were never...sanitary...not that he'd been to many before, but they certainly had a reputation he guessed.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

It was true the place was not sanitary at all. Aspens nostrils would want to close at the terrible smell of the bar. She would walk in and head straight for the bartender "Looks like Im gonna have to flirt you may wanna keep your distance and let me handle this one." She said stepping forward to the bar she would begin to flirt with the man

[member="Dax Fyre"]

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax did as he was rold, taking a seat at a nearby table. He kept an eye on the woman as she approached the barand began to flirt. When a waitress approached he ordered a glass of whiskey and quickly waved her off.

The smell of the place made the Rogue crinkle his nose. His assumption that the place wasn't exactly approved by a health inspector was indeed correct. The quicker they were out of there, the better.

[member="Aspen Laval"]

Aspen would soon have the information and would return, "We should probably get out of here, these guys are creeping me out." She said taking Dax's hand and promptly exiting the establishment. "Remind me to leave a tip to the police about this place." She said to Dax leading him towards the spot

[member="Dax Fyre"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom