Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Patia Prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
1ibnrn.png

Name:
  • Patia Prime (Patia is the Latin word for Fatherland, given that it was the forefathers of the now generation that built the city)
Image Source: http://i42.tinypic.com/1ibnrn.png

Classification:
  • Metropolis
  • The city is located on the planet Kro Var. In the planet's Eastern Hemisphere, a country called the Eastern Approach houses the city, and serves as its capital.
Affiliation:
  • The current owner of the City is King Agnook a direct descendant of the forefathers. The government is a Constitutional Confederate Monarchy. He consolidates his power, palace, and seat of government at the Stone Monument.
Population:
Demographics:
  • 100% Near Human (Kro Varian)
Points of Interest:
  • Lower Level - This is where the poor class resides. Before there was an established Leader, this area housed all the newcomers, often being the most diverse of anywhere else given that people from different clans resided here. Now, this area consist of the workers, and laborers, and refugees trying to escape the Western Hemisphere.
  • Middle level - Houses the general population, and contains an assortment of shops, etc.
  • Upper Level - Houses those who you would otherwise call Nobles. However, in this sense this where the former cheiftans, military and government officials reside.
  • Stone Monument - The seat of the king, located in the Upper Level. The interior is simple, comprising of only a intricate seat that has the appearance of smooth stone. There is an isle that leads up to the throne, and on the sides are dug out portions of the flooring filed with tiny black stones that have a shine to them.
Description:

A divide was created, some people disliked what Haru was becoming, and his leadership was highly unpopular after the War with the Sky ended. His ideals of changing tradition and exposing the people to more destruction caused unrest. Thats when the highly capable, and former "Exile" Tac successfully took advantage of the widespread dissatification. He expossed Haru for his studies into the "Unseen" and exposed plans of him building an empire filled with technology. He used that to launch a smear campaign agaisnt his former assosciate and he gained favor with a large majority of the people who would later become his own followers. He led a revolt that would massively weaken the uprising monarchy. The power of Haru began to decline, a development that ultimately made the spread of Anarchy the only posible choice.

Kro Var was quickly slipping back into its past. The shapers began to enforce their powers over the others and a power struggle began slowly come about. Shapers went from being cheiftans and spiritual advisors to ruthless warlords vying for land. The constant fighting caused what scarce resources they had to disappear completely, so Tac took his followers to the East. While infighting began to emerge again in the West. He encouraged the other clans to temporarily unite till they could find a new place to settle. Sometime later, the clans settled in the East. The vast and uncharted land was given new name, now being the home of the new clans, the Eastern Approach was established. The predecessors of the Eastern Approach took their clans and split, favoring establishing settlements throughout the mainland. Tac, with the help of fellow earth shapers, carved and built a settlement out of stone and the surrounding rock. The agglomeration began to grow into a city, the new metropolis became to be known as Patria Prime, the unnoffical capital of the Eastern Approach. The chieftans of Patria become increasingly powerful and began to unite and subjugate the numerous clans and peoples of the later colonies. Some chieftans remained in power as long as they submitted to Patria Prime.

Tac's grandson was the one to evenutaly put and end to the nonsense war, ending the "unification phase" and he himself crowned himself the first ruler of the Eastern Approach, stationed in the capital of Patria. He, however, was unable to establish a centralist or authoritan regime due to the sheer size of the Eastern Approach, so most of the Eastern Approach became a confederate monarchy, divided into several semi autonomous provinces.

History: Included in the description
Links: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/60199-ursa/

[member="Ursa"]

Okay so looking this over I have a few questions
  • Are the events within the description from the site or the wiki? If the site, would it be possible to have the threads linked?
  • Would it be possible to add an approximate population to the city?

Oh, I created the events myself. I began to write up some small lore that could help jump start my character when I went in to create her bio. There aren't any relevant thread. Unless you want me to link in my character sheet? Just so you can at least read things from the very beginning?

Other edit to the population has been made! :)

[member="Taeli Raaf"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom