Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Path of the Jedi OOC

So I think I've pretty much decided on this planet having modern Earth day-like technology but the surface has been ravaged by war. There are basically two factions fighting it out down there, one really big faction (basically the main government of the entire planet) and a much smaller faction (a loosely organized resistance, basically). There is one main continent and most of the outlying cities are abandoned and excessively damaged from the fighting. The cities near the main capital are of course pristine but the further away you get the more devastation you find.

What I have in mind for right now is people going down to the surface just to scout around. They'll be given strict orders to avoid contact with the locals for the time being and are being sent simply to observe. Felicity's going to have other ideas, however, and she's going to stowaway on one of the shuttles and get separated from the group. At some point she's going to make contact with the resistance after stopping a governmental soldier from killing a young man. Faye is going to learn about Felicity's disappearance later and send out people to look for her. Meanwhile, somehow, some way (haven't worked that out yet) she's going to make contact with the planet's official government in an effort to garner supplies we will desperately need to fix the ship.

The planet's leaders are going to beseech her to help fight the resistance which she will initially refuse but Felicity's actions in assisting the resistance along with the Skywalker's need of replacement parts are going to force her hand. Felicity (and anyone with Felicity) will have seen the truth of what's happening on the planet having been to the resistance's main camp and seen what life has been like for them. Faye, on the other hand, and the majority of the Skywalker's crew are going to be fed the pro-government version of the story so there's going to be a bit of a schism amongst the ranks for a bit until that truth finally comes to light and Faye has to make a decision on which side she'll support.

Sooo, that's basically the broad overview of stuff that's going to happen so let's see how it turns out. ;)

Ooh, small addendum, the resistance will have modern earth day technology while the government will be slightly more advanced. They won't be anywhere near Star Wars level technology but they'll have things like hand held rail guns (no energy weapons) and better medical technology.

And meanwhile I'll assume that our Sith friends will be causing some trouble though I have to say I'm kind of surprised you're not being more discreet. You're on a ship full of Jedi and it's pretty cold outside, ya know? :p

There's always room for more padawans. The thread is meant to be something like a tavern thread where people can meet and greet and go on adventures. Just go ahead and drop yourself in anywhere you see an opening. ;)

Well, the ship is extremely old but it's been completely renovated though it is still having some major "malfunctions". This latest "malfunction" dropped the ship out of hyperspace in a region of unexplored space. Actually, what it really did was reroute our hyperspace route completely and then just dropped us off in the middle of nowhere. So we have really no idea where we are and are now making efforts to explore the planet nearby which is really the only thing close to us. I don't think padawans will be permitted to scout the planet, though, at least not the younger ones. The first couple of scouting teams will be comprised of Jedi Knights/Masters and Republic soldiers. Felicity, being the ever curious troublemaker that she is, only makes it down to the planet after sneaking aboard one of the shuttles.

On board the ship we've got a couple of Sith Knights checking us out. Don't really know what they have planned yet but one of them rung the doorbell and managed to sneak past security after docking her ship so marines are going to be scouring the ship looking for her. For the most part the padawans are going to be kept in the dark about what's happening and will be attending classes regularly, though classes may be postponed right now. Artificial gravity isn't working at the moment so training is going to be a bit difficult until it gets fixed. If you want you can have 13 in the middle of a class just before the ship suddenly drops out of hyperspace and artificial gravity goes out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom