Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Path of the Jedi OOC

This is a re-imagining of sorts of a previous story I have written. Essentially it's a tavern-type thread where people can sort of gather and hang out. The twist is that it takes place on a roving star ship and not just any ship, a Chu'unthor-class Jedi Praxeum ship. It's basically a school for Jedi on wheels, or repulsor engines or whatever they use in Star Wars. Anyway, the mission of the ship is to fly from planet to planet seeking Force Sensitive individuals and recruiting them into the Jedi Order. This gives us a convenient excuse to visit many different locales, meet lots of people and get into all sorts of trouble.

What I'm looking for here are characters ranging from Jedi to ship's crew. There's room for all kinds of different characters here, we've got a few squadrons for defense so we'll need pilots, a ship needs security so we'll need soldiers and we'll need a steady stream of supplies so a few freighter captains may stop in from time to time. This is primarily a mission of peace, the Chu'unthor-class is a large ship but it's not designed for war and easily out-classed by just about any ship its size. That's not to say we won't engage in the occasional naval battle, however, pirates do tend to be a problem on the outer rim after all and we'll be spending some time there as well.

For the most part the ship will not take part in any large scale engagements unless ordered to do so by the Jedi Council, but there will still be lots to do. We'll have away teams sent to planets (mostly to search for future Jedi but other things may come up), pirate battles to engage in, possibly encounter the occasional Sith (if any are willing to come play) and there will be all sorts of weird spacial phenomenon for us to encounter. So, if anyone is interested in joining drop me a line here and I'll go ahead and get started on revising the story for this universe.

IC thread is http://starwarsrp.net/topic/3469-path-of-the-jedi/]here[/url]. Brought in a second character to shed more light on the ship's rather obscure history (mostly obscure because I still haven't worked it all out yet :p ) and to set up for the first plot point. None of the ideas I have in mind are truly set in stone, though. I'm very adaptable to things suddenly changing so feel free to have the Council surprise us with the occasional diplomatic mission. ;)

I could...teach padawans, yes. And sort the library.

Mhm.

:D

Edit: Bah, damn work PC cookies. Doesn't want to save Delana as selected subaccount...

Althina Bari

A
Great Scott! I love this idea. I look forward to adventuring across the galaxy with Faye and Felicity. :D

- JSC

Had an interesting idea and I'm going to run with it. Our little ship-board ghost is going to mess with our next hyperspace jump and drop us off at an unnamed, uncharted planet populated by people who have not yet discovered hyperspace technology. Not sure what level of technology they'll have just yet but I'll give it some more thought and get back to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom