What's New
Star Wars RP

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Past RP (CALLING ALL REPUBLIC COMMANDOS HAVOC AS WELL)

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Factory Judge
Well,I want to flesh Noah's past a bit more,this would include some good old action,maybe four to five years in the past and would include some commando and some Sith NPC's or PC's,if they want to join.

Delila Castillon

#RedheadsReign
Writer
Dells would have been with the Republic in this past RP time. If this gets off the ground I will certainly join.

Delila Castillon

#RedheadsReign
Writer
Moira Skaldi said:
Moira was a Republic agent until after the Contruum insurrection. And at that point in time still human.
It would be interesting to see human Moira. I imagine she was not much more lively.

Moira Skaldi

Paperclip Maximiser
Character
@[member="Delila Castillon"]

She had a bit more...fun off duty. But she was already a sociopath, yes Though for a long time after being processed into an HRD she had an inhibitor that made her largely unaware of her true nature. Just acted machine-like!

Desmond Voralis.

Soldier of Fortune
Character
Never been part of the Republc, but Desmond is a veteran mercenary that could be slotted into your story as appropriate.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Jorin

Man No More
Character
@[member="Noah Corek"] I'd be in, this was probably during Jorin's early RSFU days.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
Factory Judge
@[member="Cody Jorin"] @Desmond Voralis @[member="Moira Skaldi"] @[member="Delila Castillon"] @[member="Roland"]
This is a final call before I start the thread. Say "I" if you want to particapate.