Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Parvati Black Label

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devil In A Tight Dress
d48d2f181513b5b1866583d66454dd56c937b8b9.pnj

88e90c07a3fe9ca0beeacfabcf5dff33bafc5f4a.pnj

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a whiskey to be enjoyed by the galaxy and to expand Parvati's business.
  • Image Source: Bottle Design (Photoshop by me)
  • Canon Link: Whiskey
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: House of Parvati

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Material:
  • Glass (packaging)
  • Wood (Packaging)
  • Water (Ingredient)
  • Barley (Ingredient)
  • Yeast (Ingredient)

TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: Beverage
  • Method of Consumption: Oral
  • Average Life: 1-2 hours if single shot 12-24 if more than half consumed.
  • Nutritional Value/Allergies/Side Effects/ Purpose: Relaxation, Intoxication.

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Luxury Item: Black Label is the most expensive brand that House of Parvati manufactures, it has a high price point and has a high level of social clout when purchased.
  • Unique Packaging: This is the only bottle that comes from House of Parvati that has this packaging, it is a very hard to reproduce bottle.
STRENGTHS
  • Relaxation: Can be used to calm nerves, or to numb certain emotions, though over consumption will nullify these strengths.
WEAKNESSES
  • Inebriation: Once you are drunk, you will notice a natural decrease in your motor functions, etc.
  • Health Risks: Drinking alcohol regularly is not good for your body, internally or externally.
  • Price: Being the most expensive in a long line of products from House of Parvati, it is not easily accessible to most of the galaxy.
DESCRIPTION
Born from a desperation in Parvati to break out of the mold she had created for herself by producing what most would call wells whiskey in the past, Black Label is a very luxurious bottle of alcohol. The notes and fragrances are melted together perfectly to create one of the tastiest liquors in all of the galaxy, or that's what the description on the holo-net says. The ingredients are expensive, and the production does take much longer than the rest of Parvati's spirits, however, it is not the most expensive in terms of luxury whiskey.

It is a favorite of senators in their personal bars, however, because it can go down quickly and smoothly. It's known as a bottle reserved for your mistress due to its sleek design and the reputation behind House of Parvati. There are a few high end night clubs that will carry Black Label, mostly through Hutt space. Otherwise it is usually bought by collectors or other rich types.

Parvati will always have a bottle of it on her desk in every flagship club she opens in new sectors. Reserved for herself and business guests only.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Parvati Parvati

Very cool submission!
  • Please link the House of Parvati to the Manufacturer and Affiliation.
  • And I have a question, you write in the description and in the sub, it is exclusive and Unique Packaging, but the Production scale makes it totally common item. Mass production means millions or billions made of it. So which is the true? It you really want it to special and exclusive, I recommend the Limited production scale. You don't have to change if you don't want, it is just a question and a suggestion.

Devil In A Tight Dress
MANIAC MANIAC Added links.

Changed the production to Minor. I figured since it is available for purchase across the galaxy, but is expensive. Let me know if that makes sense or if you think I should change it again.

Thank you for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom