Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Parts And Predicaments (Elami Iria and Draven Eterena)

Tag: Elami Iria Elami Iria

Draven gave a gentle smile at Elami's remarks back and mused how that would go. "I suppose we should set up a time to meet and spar together then. Of course I'll treat you as an equal. If not a better. Too many mistakes happen when you don't take any opponent seriously. Especially, one whom you find enchanting." Draven responded as he rubbed the back of her hand with his thumb. As he followed where she lead him too.

Draven soaked in the response she had to him spending time at cantinas. Assessing her concerns about distractions and trying to line up the dots. She seemed.. irritated at the thought he might be distracted by something in the cantinas. Draven had always gone to them as a means to gather information and a bite of food.. not usually with the temptation to explore the entertainment venues provided. For a moment there was a clear disconnect. Draven.exe had stopped working. However, when things finally did click into place. Draven blushed and then shook his head softly. "I don't get involved in that stuff. You are probably the first person who has caught my attention to a point you could argue it being a distraction. So, unless you are hinting you plan to distract me while at a cantina. I don't think you need to worry"

Draven was hopeful that made sense to Elami. He worded it the most honest to his character way he could. As they arrived at the cafe. He motioned to the outside tables in response with his free hand. Not wanting to let go of her hand until it was necessary. "I'd prefer having your company. So, please do not just leave after the project... I quite enjoy being around you." He smiled softly to her. He was sure she was teasing about going off on her own after the project. Though he didn't wish to take the chance that she misinterpreted him as not wanting to remain around her.

Location: Coruscant | Galactic City | Bargain Tech Sales District
Tags: Draven Eterena Draven Eterena

The Mirialan padawan could see Draven thinking over a potential sparring session. Was he wondering if she just didn’t like being assumed to be a non-fighter because she was a girl? Or was he considering that she might be a match for him in the ring? It really didn’t matter as long as he was willing to consider it. “My schedule is quite open until my Master returns. I would very much like to see what you’ve got. Don’t worry I will come in ready to give it my best as well. I’ll try not to use my incredible cuteness to my advantage,” she gave him a teasing wink.

It seemed that after a time Draven had caught on to Elami’s jealousy. She blushed when he explained he didn’t get mixed up in the entertainment value of a cantina, and the blush deepened when he said she was the first person to distract him in that way. “Well I did try my luck at dancing. So if anyone was going to distract you…but I think I would like to stay out of that line of entertainment going forward. Maybe I’ll use some of my moves to distract you during our spar though.”

Elami gave a nod to his desire to eat in privacy. She had truly been torn over the two options, so was glad he made the choice easy. She did want to be focused on him. But sometimes something happened on the walkways that just was too good to miss out on. And the public might be a good way to fill a lull in the conversation. But they seemed to have a lot in common. A corner booth inside sounded just right to Elami, now that she knew Draven’s preference. “Right. In we go,” she said with a smile and gently pulled him along inside the cafe.

She was happy to find that her favorite booth was open. Nice small corner booth that only the waitress droid would have a need to pass by. She took a seat on the left side of the booth. “I usually have Franikhad and Baha for dessert. Both are great here. But I think maybe I’ll look for something lighter today.”

Draven didn't put up much resistance when Elami elected to tug him into the cafe. A soft smile touching his features. While his thumb continued to glide gently over the back of her hand. He was still blushing a little at her threats of trying to distract him with her charm during their inevitable sparring session. He was glad she managed to get out of the dancer line of work. He found a similar jealousy thinking about other guys obsessing over Elami and decided he could easily accept her not returning to that.

Draven took a seat across from his companion. While he gave a soft smile. "I normally mix up my meals. However, tend to prefer either steaks or stews." Draven responded in a soft manner. While he looked towards Elami's eyes once more. Now that they were seated across from each other. He knew he couldn't become too absorbed in them. As difficult as that would be. As he would need to be mindful of being able to place in his order.

Draven was glad she picked the corner booth. He had a tendency to do the same thing. He reclaimed a gentle hold upon her hand. While he began to look through the menu. After taking his moment of admiring her once again.

Elami smiled across the booth at Draven, gladly giving over her hand for him to continue to hold and hopefully rub that spot with his thumb. It gave her tingles. Not naughty tingles, calming cooing tingles. As one hand was reached across the table, her other elbow rested on top and held her head up as she alternated glances from the menu to Draven. Should she be doing this? Her own feel for the Jedi was teetering on edge, what would adding in a cute boy do to that? But her master had a girlfriend. In fact left her alone to visit the woman recovering in a hospital. Maybe Draven was just what Elami needed to get back right with the Force.

She gave a slight laugh at his statement of having steak or stew most of the time. “Their meat here is good. I’m not sure what they put in the
Franikhad but we could ask. The meat is good. Steak and stews are good I’m sure for a strapping young man,” she sighed as soon as she said it knowing it was so corny! “I mean. A Jedi whose master keeps him moving so often. But definitely not lighter fare. If I decide on a salad please don’t think that I’m doing the girl thing where I hardly eat in front of a guy and then go home and pig out. I’m really not that way. And I’ve decided that I am going to have Baha for dessert.”

Draven held her hand in stillness for a short moment. Before subconsciously responding to her unspoken interest. As his thumb began to rub against the back of her hand gently. While listening to her strong recommendation for what Draven selected. A gentle smile on his features as he watched her. He smiled a bit more when Elami argued herself into deciding dessert would be appropriate this time.

Draven still sifted through the menu. Just to be certain nothing stuck out to him to greatly. Eventually, he shook his head and hummed.
"Franikhad it is." He nodded his head soon after in confirmation. Honestly, it was the most appealing thing to his attention.

Draven wasn't lingering on her statement about him earlier. Nor did she have to be worried about choosing what she ate. In fact it was hardly appropriate to think something of Elami just because she wanted a lighter meal. Even, Draven had moments eating didn't sound too excitable for what was going on elsewise.

Elami smiled as Draven settled on her favorite meal from the cafe. “You won’t regret the order. It is awesome,” she said with a smile. She decided that she would indeed order a salad and baha for dessert. As they waited for the waitress droid to come back around, Elami was very much enjoying the hand holding. And game of trying not to be caught gazing at Draven across the table. Though with the menus no longer in play that was a much more difficult game.

“So once we’re done here are you really done with your shopping?” Elami asked. “Or are you just afraid I will be bored while you refill your survival equipment needs for the next mission your master calls you for?” It was an honest question. She didn’t want to cause Draven to be unprepared when called upon. But she also could think of a bunch of more interesting things to do. Their vibe so far was one that leaning towards the more exciting was certainly understandable.

“I don’t want you to get into trouble with your master,” she added. “If you do want to head back to the temple I’m pretty sure there are some things I can get my hands on to help refill your pack. As long as you don’t hold anything too exotic. After we eat of course.” The waitress droid rolled by and took their order before rolling away again.

Draven observed the waitress droid as it busied off with their orders. As he contemplated the urgency of his shopping needs. Not wishing to rush his answer. While he was aware Elami would understand whatever response he gave fo her. So, long as it was sincerely a response he would give. He wanted to truthfully respond and not just jump upon an impulse. His impulse really just wanted to go out and be wild with his newly found partner.

At last Draven came to a conclusion as he planted a kiss to the back of her hand. "We can be done with shopping for now. I can always hit the market place another moment. If I get an urgent contact, a quick stop will do."

Draven smiled to her and nodded his head. He was quite confident that they should be fine to move on. Besides this project was going to take them awhile. It was worth it to take some time to just enjoy life. They had quite a lot around them to partake in. A supply run was deteriorating in Draven's priority listing.

"Do you have anything else you can think of that we absolutely have to do in the market district?" He looked directly to her eyes. While he smiled warmly. Clearly not too worried if she thought of something herself.

Elami blushed when Draven kissed her hand. She wasn’t used to getting attention for anything other than questions about her abilities and training to make her abilities stronger. She gave a smile, “Good, cause small secret: I do get bored shopping for anything that isn’t a switch or droid component. Ship parts were fun too, but survival gear…I guess I was just lucky before. Me and my old master just took up whatever the temple had available. And made do for all other needs.”

Elami returned Draven’s smile with the return of her blushing cheeks. She’d never had anyone look at her like he did. Or at least she didn’t care to notice. Elami wondered if Draven had the same butterflies in his gut when he caught her looking at him. She knew that she hadn’t avoided his notice every time. She blinked shyly as he looked at her after asking if there was anything else that she needed in the district.

Elami shook her head. “No I found more than I expected to,” she responded with a giggle. She initially meant the addition of droid programming supplies, but she realized that Draven was something more than she expected on this trip as well. She took the last bite of her salad and suddenly wasn’t as hungry for dessert. “We can get the Baha to go. They put it in special containers to keep it cool. Then we can leave whenever you are ready. I’m excited to get back to the temple and started on the droid with your help.”

Tags: Elami Iria Elami Iria

Draven calmly munched at the Franikhad. Seemingly, temporarily focused on assessing the flavor profiles the meal offered. Teenage males had a bad tendency to be easily persuaded by the offer of a good meal. Draven was no exception of this.. though He still listened to what Elami had to express and gave her courtesy of eye contact when she spoke.

Of course Draven took care of the credits for their meals. Feeling it only decent to cover the expenses. Though also noting he might not want to make a habit of it. As his partner seemed to have an air of independence to her. Which further cast charm onto his perspective of Elami. Still one meal wouldn't kill for him to cover.

He nodded his head when she declared she would take dessert to go. He was getting antsy to explore and begin their project together. "I am alright with that." He confirmed.

Draven got up and pushed his chair in. Before waiting patiently for Elami to be ready to leave. While he offered her a warm and radiant smile. He felt more centered because of her. As normally Draven would have an oftly rough time in public spaces. Sure.. he still felt five of various emotions both good and bad. Though his mind was anchored more easily looking forward to what Elami and him would possibly accomplish together.

Teenage boys were a complete mystery to Elami. The one thing she did know was when they are enjoying a meal you didn’t get in their way. Draven at least managed to remember she was there and it at least looked like he was listening. Many of the boys in the temple would be face down in whatever meal they had and forget about all outside interactions.

Draven paid for the meal. Elami accepted the gesture with a smile. It was the thing that gentlemen were supposed to do, but it was really unnecessary. While Elami liked doing things for herself, she also appreciated the thought and knew that some things were done as a team not individuals. She just put it in her mind that one of these times she would be the one to pay. Was she really thinking of the next time she went out to eat with Draven? Another new experience for Elami, but one that she was rather happy with.

The Mirialan Padawan stood only a moment after Draven did as their dessert was delivered and Elami grabbed it in one hand and she took a chance reaching out for Draven’s hand with her other. “Looks like we get to work out the logistics of both of us riding on your speeder back to the temple,” she whispered with blinking eyes. “I think we should see if I can’t fit on the seat behind you before we resort to you hanging off with me at the wheel.”

Location: Coruscant, Galactic City, Bargain Tech Sales District
Tags: Elami Iria Elami Iria

The moment Elami reached her hand out. Draven was sure to meet it half way as he took it and intertwined their fingers together. Draven was still uncertain with a lot of things. That his time with Elami had stirred. Though one thing he was getting past trying to resolve. Was he had drawn the conclusion Elami was someone special, and he would be foolish to dismiss her. He had no problem holding her hand and taking place next to her. As he accompanied her back to his speeder.

Draven glanced to her when she returned to the subject of the speeder. He began to rub the back of his neck again. Trying to process whether or not her suggestion would work. Draven walked up to his speeder and began to assess the ways he might be able to readjust the storage. "The problem is the supplies we got for the droid. Take up most of the storage and potential passenger capacity. Which was already very limited to begin with in this model. I have other options for transportation. Though I am worried they would not maneuver properly through these streets. As a combination of their mechanical abilities and size."

Draven glanced to her and then back to the speeder. Then returned his gaze to her. "If you are determined to ensure I am not hanging off the edge. The only suitable alternative I can really think of. Would be for us to share the seat." He finally acknowledged.

Draven's voice was calm and his expression was gentle. While the thought was.. different. He also wanted it to be clear. He was offering the suggestion as an objective solution. Not anything with devious intent. He rubbed the back of her hand gently with his thumb. While he allowed Elami a chance to provide a second assessment of the storage distribution. As well as the opportunity to pitch which option seemed best and if she had any other ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom