Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Partey partey.... Ho ho ho

TIMES ARE GOOOD
[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6VJQZxeWNY[/media]​
The feast was on!
The people of the underworld was here. Anyone being anything in the cartel was representing and those trying to get a foot-hold inside their turfs was here as well.​
Drugs, drinks, food, spice lay in heaps over tables crowded with people grabbing whatever made their world tick.​
ibiza-lasers.jpg
Lovers found their corners, enemies plotted to bury their blades in the competitions unguarded backs, anything was possible inside the huge palace that was called white.
while the palace held many corners and rooms for the feast outside the main room hundreds of people were queing to get inside, into where the VIPs held court.
there were ways to get inside, either you were a trusted member of the hutt cartel or you know who to bribe in order to gain access.
inside, the air was even more dense with greed, lust and power.
The huge scene was filled with people dancing, in extactic trance or leeting their passion be lived out. Because here, there were no limits, no rules...
And the hutts were at the center of it all.
jabba-laugh-o.gif
Credits were pouring into the cartel. Armies were bought, entire systems were bowing on the account of this syndicate of syndicates.
The rise of the cartel had started and it had hit ground running.
Guests in the center room was offered the most refined spice in the galaxy along with whatever pleasures the night had to offer.
There was room for socializing, dance, eat, make love or simply be part of it all.
But here was also a time for deals to be struck, alliances formed and hits to be planned.
It was that time that people hated to love. It was that time when the leaders of the cartel showed their generosity but also forced anyone who wanted to go places to show up and show their allegiance to the lords of hutt space.

Zaiden stood to one side of the massive main room. He jumped, bobbed, and swayed to the music. The sheer amount of drugs and liquor in his system was enough to kill a small Bantha, but thanks to his Force connection this was handled. Stars danced before his eyes, his ears bumped with the beat to the music, and his blood flowed rapidly with the severe beating of his heart.

Though dumbed up, he had come for a reason, and would procede with the plan with time allotted. But for now he was enjoying the rave for what it was: fantastic.

| [member="Sempra the Hutt"] |

tumblr_inline_mqk6j67cWt1qz4rgp.gif

Alicia Drey entered the club, dressed up to the nines. She was here to party and she wanted to look good as she did it. The Hutt Cartel had become friends and she wanted to impress. After all, it was probably the foodstuffs that she had grown and made on Chandrila, that Sempra the Hutt and his associates were eating right now.

Dancing through the club, Alicia begun to make her way towards the Hutt himself. They hadn't met, but she was confident that he knew of her. It was time to seal their alliance and to become partners. If necessary, she would appease the Hutt, by appealing to his desires. They well known for taking ownership of property; and she didn't mind becoming his, for the right price.

Vinskk sat at a table, eating a bowl full of grubs and smoking a deathstick. A female Trandoshan and Twilek were draped against his arms, teasing the Slave Master with their beautiful bodies and touch. He was enjoying the party, all the chaos and indulgences. It really brought out the animal in everyone, all these drugs and the environment.

It was something he could get used to.

The Trandoshan clicked at the four slavers hanging around in loose formation around his table as a sort of guard.

"Boys, go have fun. I can keep myself safe."

He had said this partly to appear slightly macho in front of his present company. The four shrugged and hung around, still keeping a close eye on their boss.

Currently, the Trandoshan was unoccupied. If anyone wanted to speak to him for whatever reason, the table in the corner next to the dance floor would be the best bet to strike up a conversation with him...

Loud music. Lots of flashing lights. And a whole lot of things that could go wrong. What more could anyone like Anora ask for? She had been over by the bar, already on her thrid drink, as she turned and looked out to the people enjoying the party. All dressed in her green casual wear, which usually consisted of a jumpsuit with visible weapons on her person. Not to be used as a threat to not antagonize her mind you, but for anyone who tried to take the party out of hand or anything else that would disrupt the guests. For the former situation she had her own bare hands to handle those types.

She'd only been part of the cartel for a month and already she felt like she was in deep enough to know the dark, ugly underbelly of the galaxy. Most of it was brought here to this very party. For now her duty was simple and clear: keep order while trying to enjou herself. Both were easier said then done.

Without her shades on, giving the dark room itself, Anora's eyes were visible as they constantly wandered from face to face. Any and all actions were watched careful. But her eyes were not the only ones. Sitting up on the bar next to her was her little roller-asterodroid BB-7. The droid's single eye perhced upon the ball shaped body was keeping an eye as well. After all three eyes were better than none. Those like [member="Alicia Drey"] and [member="Razor Shot"] were accounted for. Even the bigger brutes like [member="Vinskk Revamp"] were noticed. Some she knew she could trust to stay under control. Others, that was a matter of seeing for herself.

[member="Sempra the Hutt"]

He slouched down next to [member="Vinskk Revamp"], at the opposite of the table to him he held a large puffing cigar that spilled smoke like an open forge it's colour changed as the duel light of the flickering party passed over it, from green to yellow to red. He couldn't actually smoke but he cut the debri from the head of the cigar with a single scalpel like digit, separating an inch of the tube. "We haven't really spoke," he paused letting the loud wash of a particular song or beat pass before continuing. "never got to congratulate the new slave master." strange shapes formed on his surface the strobe lights cast intricate shadows and colour, one moment he was barely visible the next he was covered in red rimmed dots.

Having bribed the guard at the door, The Zabrak mercenary now sat snorting some form of powderized narcotic from the bare breast of a beautiful blue Twi'lek. He had chosen not to adorn himself in his normal beskar'gam and instead had gone with a pair of cargo pants and a button down shirt, which now stood open revealing the Dark black ceremonial tattoos that covered most of his deep orange reddish skin and face.

Set blatantly upon each hip was a set of blaster pistols, held on by his beskar'gam's uttility belt. A belt which held its own hidden surprises, Though at this moment it lay open with his pants as another equally gorgeous green skinned Twi'lek tried her best to see just how to make a Mandalorian smile.

Vinskk looked at the cyborg admiral seated across from him and nodded, extending an arm to shake.

"Thank you, Mr. Mcnash. My slaver, Darkgear, tells me much about you, as he used to work for the Jackals."

The white strobe lights, now causing an almost eerie optical effect, bathed over the table. The Twilek woman on Vinskk's side, seeking to ramp the party up, brought a packet of spice out from her bra and opened it up. The two lovely ladies began to indulge in the drug, snorting it up like their lives depended on it.

Revamp looked at the display warily. He didn't really do drugs, not the hard ones anyway. The Trandoshan woman put some of the narcotic on the Slave Master's chest, a open-breasted white tunic allowing easy access to the top of the ribs, and inhaled. The two women were suddenly all over him, showering the large brute with kisses and more spice.

It was good to be in the Cartel right now.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

"Thank you, Mr. Mcnash. My slaver, Darkgear, tells me much about you, as he used to work for the Jackals." he adjusted himself, the geometric plates slid over each other with a crunch and groan as the cyborg shrunk to a more sitting postion, as he was lanky and tall now stocky and short, while still taller than the average humanoid. "I hope what has been said is good," he dabbed his finger the debri falling from his cigar in a controlled shower of ash. "say how goes thing on Trandosha now that tradition has been restored."

"Your women seem to be enjoying themselves," he said sharply, it was a bemused expression for as much as a face made of flat metal could accomplish, it was something in the eye's and the pace of his respiration system, a 'Hoo-Ha' or something very similar. "how many years has it been since I've not been able to take any spice, ten years and even these cigars are just for show." 'snap' the cigar fell from his hand in two pieces landing on the floor to be crushed by his feet. "Anyway." he took the hand of [member="Vinskk Revamp"], the sharp pointed finger's sliding over gingerly as to not cut the hand but still as things go it was the hand of a clumsy machine.

Thraxis had heard of the party and went with Flannigan, though he had no intention of being at the political meeting, he instead decided to do what he does best at this shindigs and just drink up all the booze. As he arrived he took a seat and motioned to one of the Barkeeps. "I want one of everything you have here." he said with a jolly voice, he loved this parties for the sheer amount of booze that was always present at these fine meetings.

As he drank his booze he looked around at the people in the social gathering location, he saw few people of interest, most were just either attractive women who had more bust then brain, or boys with pockets deeper then there hands could reach. As he looked around he picked out those who interested him, a Mando Zabrak, a women he assumed to be a bounder that the Cartel hired, though why she was dressed in clothes that made her standout so much made him wonder what she was doing here. Others of note was one who approached Sempra himself, Thraxis had no idea why someone he had never seen had approached the Hutt, but assumed one of two things. They were either very influential or very drunk, though either one would be worth noting the reactions. Another one was a man who seemed to stand out, his movements waving with the music seemingly made him stand out amongst all the cocky boys and ditzy women that had infested the building. The only others he noted was the Slave Master, the Diabolical Droid Commander and the mighty Sempra himself. Though his eyes were never fixed, it bounced around as he would take his swigs and look to the door, hoping anyone he knew who he could drink with would enter the palace.
[member="Razor Shot"]
[member="Vinskk Revamp"]
[member="Kaster Sane"]
[member="Anora Xemo"]
[member="Alicia Drey"]

That smile had finally come to the mandalorians face along with a grunt as he unloaded the weeks frustrations into the talented Twi'lek under the table before snorting another line of spice from the exposed breast being pressed into his face. He had to hand it to [member="Sempra the Hutt"] , He sure knew how to have a party.

As the Twi'lek crawled from under the table, a bit of something leftover on her chin which her friend quickly cleaned off for her, Kaster set his sites upon a passing waitress who he would call over and order several drinks from.

His yellowing eyes scanned the room even as he was buried between a pair or lovely blue breasts. He took notice of Several of the cartel bosses and sub bosses as well as Sempra himself who had a fine piece of something yummy standing before him.....But he was the boss, Why wouldn't he have beauties throwing themselves at him begging to fulfill his every desire

[member="Thraxis"]
[member="Vinskk Revamp"]
[member="Alicia Drey"]

The doors were pushed open; letting the breeze fly in, catching napkins and throwing them around the place. From the door emerged a man who stood about 1.8 meters tall. He was wearing a faded cream shirt, tucked into a pair of overalls stained with grease, oil and various other things. Over his clothes was a trench coat stained with the marks of age and war. The right sleeve of the coat was completely gone, aswell as Cadan's right arm, now replace with a mechanical arm.

The pirate's large red eyes scanned the room. Taking in the various people and their actives. In Cadan's mine there was only one thing that could make all this better. SPICE! From his mines on Kessel. Cadan had bought a fair amount and brought it here for the party to enjoy.

[member="Kaster Sane"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Anora Xemo"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"]

The lights were blinding at best, the smoke poison to say the least. To the hutts it mattered little, one strength their species held was resilience to these things and as a result they lived their lives in excess.

Sempra drew in the smoke and exhaled a cloud as large as himself his throne was surrounded by groupie-like cretures who all eagerly stretched their necks to inhale from the hutts leftovers.

He grimaced at their behaviour and chuckled. At least the drug gave him a mild buzz, even though it took alot of it to maintain it for any real length of time.

He nodded to a few of the more prominent members of his cartel and made sure to keep tabs on those names that were rising stars in the underworld. Pretty much anything worth of notice reached his ears.
His eyes swept the room taking it all in. He spotted a few he knew would be dead in a week, people who thought the cartel did not know about them stealing money from under their noses, he noticed others who did not know that they would be millionairs ext week, people who were going up and people who were going down.

Sempra took it all in, because despite everything, the hutt never rested his mind from his ultimate goal. He was always working

As his display of wealth and power unfolded people tried to get an audiance Bodyguards checked those people who were getting closer to the throne, some were passed others turned down
As [member="Alicia Drey"] closed in Sempra grinned. The woman knew how to make a entrance and she was waved forward without having to wait.

[member="Razor Shot"] [member="Alicia Drey"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Anora Xemo"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Kaster Sane"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

More faces entered. More prominant looking ones at that. Anora took note of the new people like [member="Cadan Tazi"] , [member="Thraxis"] and [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] . A little more crowded than need be, especially with some starting to approach [member="Sempra the Hutt"] . While she knew he could easily protect himself Anora was more worried about the amount of potential problems that could go wrong if she weren't close to him. Not that she all that much cared for Sempra's safety, but he was the man who paid her credits. Enough reason to make sure he lived at least.

"Keep an eye out here, BB." she told her droid. He beeped in agreement before she walked through the crowd, reaching one of the walls near where Semrpa and some of the other guests were. With [member="Alicia Drey"] already close Anora was going to keep a close eye on her for now. She stood fa enough away to not be between the Hutt and his guest but close enough to hear them and act if need be.

[member="Kaster Sane"] [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Razor Shot"]

"Trandosha is well. Now that she is free of the grasp of the walking carpets, she is free to pursue the task of pleasing the Scorekeeper yet again."

He was quite pleased with the influx of fledgling slavers from his home planet. They were truly skilled hunters, and it helped that their loyalty lied with the Hutt Cartel. For the most part, they only dealt with the Hutts through Revamp.

"I don't do much spice myself," the Trandoshan clicked. The two women by him shook their heads and continued to indulge in the drug. Vinskk cracked his neck and relaxed as the two beauties next to him explored his body with their hands.

"Would you like a woman to accompany you? I have many trophies I could lend you for the night, Mr. Mcnash."

He was referring to his supply of pleasure slaves aboard his ship, the Black Talon. The Trandoshan cocked his head and took another puff on the deathstick in hand, looking at the cyborg before him expectingly.

[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] [member="Kaster Sane"] [member="Razor Shot"] [member="Sempra the Hutt"] [member="Cadan Tazi"]

| [member="Sempra the Hutt"] |

Waved forward, Alicia moved past the line of bounty hunters, assassins, prostitutes, drug dealers and all manners of criminality. Hopping the line had painted a target on her back, but in the good graces of Sempra the Hutt, nobody would dare attack her; and by nights end, it was likely to be forgotten about, as the moment was washed away by a hell of a party, drugs and pleasure.

Stepping up onto the podium that Sempra sat on, Alicia bowed her head to him. "Hello, your grace. It is good to finally meet you." She gave him a seductive wink afterwards, before falling silent.

Watching the human female approach Sempras sly gaze narrowed to two slids, the reptilian irises offering deep hypnotic yet cold observation. He enjoyed and appreciated her playful flirt. She knew the danger of Sempras presence but all who wanted go places also took that risk. A willingness to endure danger and risk was crucial for any investment the hutt would make. Such was the way in the cartel risks contra possible great profit.

"Welcome ms Drey, it is a pleasure for one such as I to have the honor."" he grinned and smiled in response to her wink.

Introductions had been made and she was accepted. Sempra settled in prepared to listen to her, whatever she had to offer. Surely she was not merely here to flirt he mused.

[member="Alicia Drey"]

Alicia stood up. Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, she observed the Hutt before her. After taking the few seconds to think what she would say, she said. "Business, my Lord. That is what I do and I wish to conduct it with you, your majesty. I have access to corporations, that would provide the Hutt Cartel with the war ships, weapons, vehicles and foodstuffs it would need to continue it's rise to power. In return, all I ask is for the friendship of yourself and those that work for you."

"You will find that I harbor no ill will towards your exploits. I don't mind spice, prostitution, murder. Although you will never find me participating in such things. At least, not directly."

"I am at your service, Sempra. How may I be of service to you?"

"That's what I like to hear, never did like anything that could pull your arms off in one go." he adjusted his coat with a 'snickity' he lost two gold trimmed buttons tossed in the air by the swish and pendulum like finger's that cut through both thread and material, he stood 'crunch' he stepped on them and twisted his foot they would be little more than shards under his foot. "Damn buttons I loose more in a year than the average spacer gets payed."

"A women, [member="Vinskk Revamp"]. Thank you for the kind offer but I've had no use for women in years unless she can do paperwork and change nutrition filters." he said removing another large cigar bringing it to his face, it ran on memory so when it came in contact with the metallic surface of its face it deformed at the speed it hit and crumpled before it slipped out of his hand's. "It's a kind offer but I'll decline, but you can do me a favour. Check up on Cadan, he almost died last party, the spice he takes when he indulges lets say they're used to tranquillise Racors."

"I'm off to see Sempra, if you need me I'll be around on the floor for a little bit longer than I'll be at the offices." he began to move towards [member="Vinskk Revamp"].

Sempra placed his fingertips together and pondered over [member="Alicia Drey"] for a while. she had a reputation of being a steady supplier, yet they had no real hold on her so far. He very much prefered it that way. But then again, the holds usually came once they accepted his blood money anyway.

"Murder.. " Sempra chuckled. "You surely do not associate myself with such deed either. I provide order." he then added and tapped his pipe emptying some of the ashes onto the floor where a slave started to clean it up right away.

"You are accepted as a guest in my palace Ms Drey and I expect to see much more off you. You may conduct bussiness under my roof and although I am eager to learn more of your..... affairs, I would first have you meet Admiral [member="Flannigan Mcnash"] - my personal Major domo. convince him that your ships would serve my fleet and you have a deal." he grinned as the large cyborg was making his way toward the throne.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom