Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paradise Lost (Republic Dominion of Mimban & Gyndine Hex)

Thoja Arlos

Grand Marshal Contemplation
Objective: 5 - Republic Fortification
Allies: The Galactic Republic
Enemies: To be seen

Thoja and his squad continued towards the base for another 30 minutes, eventually reaching a clearing that was once used as a path. They stop at the clearing, scanning the ground. Tracks. Arlos knelt down and inspected them. "Humanoid by the looks of them, relatively fresh. Seems we're not alone out here boys." He states, standing to his feet and taking out his holocommunicator. "Grand Marshal, this is General Arlos. I've found tracks near the base, their humanoid in nature. We're proceeding with caution."

The squad moved forward through the clearing, eventually reaching the foot of the base. It appeared abandoned from the outside, however moving inside said otherwise. A crew of pirates had moved into the base, not loads of them, but enough to cause trouble for an encroaching force. "Rules of engagement Sir?" One man asked. "Fire on my order only, try to keep one alive." Arlos replies, removing his holocommunicator a second time. "We've discovered the source of the tracks Sir, pirates have made this base their home. Please advise."

[member="Cody Bantam"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"]

objective: Republic Fortification
Allies: [member="Thoja Arlos"] [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Cody Bantam"]

Elaine had just arrived with her new tank force, it was a they worked with anti grav system similar to speeder. She only had the first twelve of the production line with her, to make her first tank company. As well as thul pioneers, who help maintain vehicles and some infantry. As well her personal housecarls to protect her, and they where in dressed in power armour. She looked over her new tank with some pride, as it was the first of her new range. Also with some luck the new factory, will help complete her army.

light_hover_tank_by_jsfantasy-d5lz8wv.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Light-Hover-tank-339247327

Apart from its heavy gun, it also had thul reaper on top of it as anti infantry device.
She waited for her orders, and where she was to secure this base for the republic.

[member="Alyona Volkovna"] [member="Ali Hadrix"]

(2/20)
Objective: Cull the Fire Breathers
Equipment: Lightsaber, Lobo Units
Allies: Galactic Republic
Enemies: Firebreathers

Fire blazes throughout the forest as many nests are being eradicated. With one Lobo unit out of commission, and the other one lost. With 10 soldiers, two injured that are still able to fight, and Kane with only his lightsaber, the battle continues at this nest. Kane rushes towards the first out of three firebreathers, immediately attacking it's legs. With one swing and suppression fire from the troops to cover his attack, Kane cuts a leg crippling the first, yet not actually taking it down.

The Firebreather did not take kindly to this, and let out it's flame filled breath across the field. The attack didn't harm anymore soldiers but it definitely obscured their vision of Kane and the other three. With the two other firebreathers advancing on the unsuspecting troops, Kane climbs up one of the back legs, and then penetrates the stomach of the first firebreather. Whether or not he killed it is irrelevant for now since it's definitely out of commission.

Once the fire clears, both troopers fire their heavy boomers with almost pinpoint accuracy. If anything, these guys were more trained than Kane. Both missiles hit their respective target, but they also rupture their gas sacs. The combination of Happy Boomers and Gas Sacs prove to be dangerous as the force of the explosion sends Kane flying into a tree. Laying there, he activates his commlink. "This is Kane. Our sector is clear, but two of our men were injured, so we'll bring them back for medical treatment."

It was lucky that those troops killed the other two, cause it may not have been possible for Kane to do it with just brute strength. He slowly stands up, still feeling the pain of becoming a human torpedo launched towards the tree. After he stands up, the 11 of them walk back, with two almost out of commission, and Kane with nothing but bruised rib or two.

Van Bri'tsyd

Professional Man of Mystery

Objective: # 5 - Republic Fortifications
Allied: Galactic Republic [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Thoja Arlos"] [member="Elaine Thul"] [member="Ali Hadrix"]
Enemies: To be determined
4/20

Thoja Arlos said:
"We've discovered the source of the tracks Sir, pirates have made this base their home. Please advise."

The Grand Marshall looked over the new data from General Thoja, pirates to be sure but the marking he described as being on them reminded him of something from the briefing data. He was searching through everything thing he had on the area, looking for it. As last he came upon what he was looking for, Rachi Umose, the flesh dealers. Described as a medium to large operation of piracy and slave traders. Known numbers of associates to be in the high hundreds to low one thousands...

Something wasn't adding up, [member="Thoja Arlos"] was only discribing a small holding force, were are their real numbers? Slowly it came to him,... Known assets the Troce gem, a frigate sized raiding vessel, where was it.

"Sensors, I want a full scan of the planets atmosphere, include the poles, we may have a ship in hiding."

Minutes later the sensor operator signaled, atmospheric disturbance confirmed, large enough to be the ship in question and it is vectored toward the imperial base.

"General [member="Thoja Arlos"], additional enemy forces inbound, pull your men back. General [member="Elaine Thul"] please be advised your area is about to become hot, deploy in a defensive formation and aid the 228th in withdrawing if possible."

Thoja Arlos

Enemies: Flesh Dealers

"Understood Sir, pulling back." Thoja responded, before turning to his men. "We're going to pull back boys, but not without having some fun of our own. Set up on the edge of the treeline." He ordered, as he and his men fell back to the trees. There they waited, ready for the enemy to either come looking or for support to land in and assist.

[member="Cody Bantam"] [member="Elaine Thul"]

Location: Shield-class Orbital Base Mimban Two, in orbit via Mimban
Objective: Do your own thing
Allies: Republic
Enemies: None yet

[2/25]

Gir strapped himself into the seat's restraints and cinched one of the buckles tightly. He experimentally tugged at the other straps, double-checking to make sure that they were tight. Satisified that they were, he tapped a button on the ship's console, causing the bubble canopy to slide backwards ton encapsulate the cockpit. The blonde man began to run through the rest of his pre-flight checklist, mostly through routine, though it did him a few seconds to find the fuel gauge. So all of the conventional displays seems to be working fine...He tapped another button, causing several miniature holo-projectors to hum to life, forming the HUD interface on the canopy itself. Almost immediately, a set of soft blue lines bracketed Lieutenant Stadler's craft as it taxied onto one of the catapult pressors. She's fast...

Gir engaged his ship's repulsorlifts, retracted his landing gear, and followed suit. Seconds later, the catapult had shot his craft clear out of the station. That's a much quicker process than I remember...but I suppose that should make our defensive scrambling a lot better as well...His eyes tracked Lieutenant Stadler's craft, Angel One, as it began a gradual bank to the port. Gir gently tilted his own yoke to the left to match her trajectory. He was rewarded with a vista of the trio of the orbital bases floating peacefully above the cloudy atmosphere of Deneba. Stadler's voice broke through his headset's speaker.

"Just caught some chatter about a possible pirate intrusion groundside."

"You think that they confused our exercise with something?"

"I think it's actually pirates," said the lieutenant, "but it sounds like there are already sizeable forces there."

Gir nodded in acknowledgement out of habit as he began to think about the implications. The problem with static defenses was just that; by not being capable of movement, they couldn't move to intercept or engage enemy forces or run from them. The assets of the planetary defense group of Shield bases could move, but if the pirate attack was a diversion from something else, or another enemy took advantage of the situation, the stations of the planetary defense group would be ill-suited to ward off a large enemy attack without their support craft. Gir verbally ordered several commands into Angel Two's computer, pulling up the tracking information about the suspected enemy assets. It looks like they're headed to attack a groundside base...and they're too far away to intercept now...hopefully we'll get all of the advanced warning sensor satellites fully deployed later on.

"I'm not hearing anything from command though," said Stadler, "I guess we'll play it by ear."

"If they need reinforcements, they'll ask. One of the main reasons for creating this defense group was to act as a reserve to quickly deploy forces across the planet," replied Gir, "but in the meantime, are you ready to start going through the paces?"

Allies: [member="Thoja Arlos"] [member="Cody Bantam"]

She clambered onto one her tanks it was called Knight class, the tank was cladded in dura steel. The Republic forces are under threat, she started her speech, We are here to bolster them, no matter what. Now we march to there aid, and take out these flesh eaters. She then moved on one other vehicles, as knight class tank began to move forward. The infantry companies and the housecarls, then marched towards the front line. The pioneers moved forward, but behind the main line infantry, they had job of getting logistical part of the forces.

The column of her forces, began the march towards the front line. She knew soon the grim reality of flight, would soon arrive. She then sent a message to front line commander, Send me the coordinates that you wish me to get to.

Thoja Arlos

"Roger that, transmitting coordinates now." Thoja responded, before looking up to the sky. A blurring noise of a ship's engines came overhead, and towards the base. "Holy hell..." Thoja muttered. He then heard a second noise, not one of engines, but one of warning. An alarm. They must have been detected, or something else had triggered it. Here we go Thoja thought, steadying his rifle and waiting for targets to appear.

One did, over the ridge. A single shot to the head put him down quick. Then two more appeared, looking for the first. They both dropped as well, thanks to Thoja's squad. Soon more would come, and that would be a much bigger threat.

[member="Elaine Thul"]

Objective: 5
Allies: [member="Thoja Arlos"] [member="Cody Bantam"]

Elaine replied Copy that, she turned to her driver and said Move it, to those coordinates now. As soon as she gave him there coordinates, she her housecarls, and the tanks went off ahead of the column. It did not take her long, and soon she got to location her housecarls a hundred men strong began to line up. Just behind them was knight class tanks, they opened up on the enemy with front blaster cannons. The housecarls held the position, they waited for the enemy to get closer. As the tanks rounds fired over there heads, causing the earth to explode as they did. Sending some of them flying through the air, as it ripped them asunder.

As this was going on her infantry companies, and other troops where moving up. As elaine looked for the commanding officer, as she need to know what was going.

(3/20)
Objective: Cull the fire breathers
Enemies: Anyone brave enough

So tell me. What kind of missions are you going to take us? One Fire Breather stole my Skorpion-Evo and i leave it with an X mark on its head. I plan to recover it" that weapon was the last one produced, he didnt have the schemes to build a new one and it was a nice memory of his days in the Techno Union. Acaleus brought a black case with components of his armor. He change the damaged ones and replace them with new ones. It took him around two minutes.

In other place, Venus threw a hook to a death Fire Breather, the ones left dead by Acaleus and lift them up with the ship. There were three bodies laying on the ground and that meant a lot of credits and investigation.

[member="Stardust"]

Thoja Arlos

In the time it took for the Thul company to arrive, Thoja and his squad had killed ten more pirates. Upon hearing the encroaching tanks, he and his squad fell back to [member="Elaine Thul"]'s position. Arlos approach her. "General Thoja Arlos. 228th Black Operations Division. I was sent here to scout out the area, and well, you've already met the pirates. The base can't be damaged, so have the tanks fire just outside of the main exit to keep the pirates trapped inside. I'm heading back in, we need to secure one of the pirates for questioning. Any infantry support will be appreciated."

She smiled and brought a holo up of a hybrid space/aquatic ship"today we'll be doing a two fold mission, one shall be testing this new hybrid fighter out....the second will be using these fighter we will be going under water and into the caverns where the fire breathers are at"she said then turned to [member="Acaleus Thorn"]"my guess is since you've wounded it, it'll be more then likely in those caverns....I understand last produced weapons hold value and as squad leader that'll be a secondary objective....now I then [member="Etlan"] I have provided your ship with a astromech after looking over you records you uh...seem to have a bad time flying this droid is mine so I can guarantee you a nice flight now.....everybody get to your ships and prep for take off"she said as she stood saluted them quickly made her way to her fighter

Objective: Visit the Ancient Temple and meet the locals
Allies: [member="Ayumi Pallopides"] [member="Morgan Redeaux"]

“Of course, and it’s always a pleasure, Ayumi. This is my new personal assistant, Miss Redeaux. Miss Redeaux, please meet the Senator from Denon, Ayumi Pallopides."

The pretty blonde droid nodded and shook the Senator’s hand and Cath asked, “Shall we go inside?" The elvish Princess didn't want to complain but Ayumi was right - the jungle was hot and her headdress was sweltering.

The three ladies walked into the Temple and were greeted by a large Coway male dressed in tribal attire which consisted of a large necklace of bones and an ornate loincloth type garment. As he spoke in his own language, the HRD translated:

“Welcome to the Temple of Pomojema. My name is Nuutsui, and I’m the Chieftan of the Coway people. We have prepared a feast for you in the other room. Please follow me.” Nuutsui lead them into a dining room where an arrangement of fruits, tree lichens, raw meats and mushrooms sat. Morgan again translated: “Please sit down and sample our traditional diet.”

Cath grimaced at the unappetizing display of food and said, “But if we eat that it’s likely Ayumi and I will get sick. Unless you have a strong constitution, Senator.”

Morgan didn’t relay this information, but instead said, “According to Coway culture, the Chieftain will be insulted if you don’t eat, but luckily I can tell you what is poisonous and what isn’t.”

The Eldorai Secretary turned to Ayumi, smiling and said, “The encyclopedic knowledge that droids possess is truly astounding, don’t you think?”

Objective: Cull the Firebreathers
Allies: Republic Military and Jedi, CSAF
Enemies: Firebreathers, Pirates
[member=Cody Bantam] | [member=Thoja Arlos] | [member=Elaine Thul]

Ali had been listening in on Republic comm traffic as their squadron completed clearing its assigned sector of Firebreathers. Three more of the beasts had been found and destroyed, then marked for the pickup of their remains by Republic support elements. As General Bantam established orders for Republic units on the ground to move against the old Imperial facility, Ali marked the locations of his units on her tactical map, then disseminated them to the CSAF elements in the area.
She contacted CSAF Unit Officers via secure comms, briefing them on the developing situation. ::First Battalion, this is Lord Commander Hadrix. The Republic has identified potentially hostile elements in the vicinity of the Imperial base. They current have an infantry and armor unit in the area on approach, but lack air support. It seems the shooting has already started, but I'd like to see if we can't talk the pirate forces down. Divert all gunship craft in the MP-211 region to the Imperial Base and form a cordon around Republic forces.::
After 1st Battalion's commanders provided confirmation of receipt of their orders, Ali switched comms back to Republic channels and made contact with the Republic leadership. Her own gunship was already heading toward the area, with the other two in tow.
::General Bantam, this is CSAF Lord Commander CC-01. I have Larty gunship support heading to your unit's location outside the Imperial Base. I would like to request that Republic forces cease fire long enough for me to attempt to engage with the hostile force's leadership and see if I can't talk them out of their fortress. Will you honor that request?::

As Ali awaited a reply her gunship squadron entered the airspace over the Imperial facility. Switching her HUD to the gunship's external holocams she reviewed the situation from the air and overlaid her tactical map onto the live feed. The Republic had an infantry unit stationed in a woodline outside of the base perimeter, with an armor unit of repulsor tanks nearby shelling the outer lines. She had her pilot drop down to an elevation of 100 meters over the base's outer limits. Soon after they repositioned, six more CSAF A-10's arrived to form a cordon around the Republic elements, their weapons oriented toward the facility.

Post 1 of 20

Mimbanites were disappearing.

The Coway were likely targets as well, but their avoidance of humanoid populations made gauging any impact or loss among their populations more difficult -- if not impossible. Those taken were mostly the young, and females. Common criteria used by slavers who were skimming off the top. Taking advantage of a low-tech population's vulnerability to pad profits in the flesh markets of distant shadowports.

A water snake reared up from out of the brackish water, baring fangs that glistened with venom.

The predatory posturing was met with a low, hissing roar. The serpentine form of a strange creature with a head like that of a dragon responding in kind. A pale blue hand interjected itself, a mere wave invoking a chilling, ill wind that sent the water snake slithering back through the dark water. That hand then moved, cradling the amphistaff's head as the young Pantoran knelt down in the swamp.

Drops of a hydraulic oil. A cheap one, judging by the chemical composition. And dirty. It indicated that whatever had passed this way hadn't been well maintained. Safe bet that it wasn't Republic. Or, at least, not Republic military. Judging by how the swamp grass was bent, it had been large. Large enough to be a transport craft.

The boy had been carrying out a hit on a pirate captain who'd been harassing the Coalition's borders when he'd come across a Mimbanite slave. Those weren't exactly common in the galaxy, which made it easy to trace back to the homeworld. Where the Pantoran had discovered villages, homeless populations, and refugee camps showing signs of having been raided.

So, while the Republic played with fire and the Jedi did... whatever... it was up to the Primeval Sith to figure out just what was happening to the most weak and vulnerable people on the planet.

Location: Typhoon-class Starfighter Angel Two, in orbit via Mimban
Allies: Republic
Enemies: None yet

[3/25]

Stadler's voice's began to trickle through his headset, "So what combination are you testing this time?"

While the Typhoon appeared to be a rather typical snubfighter from the outside, it was unusual in that it sported a pair of modular hardpoints, each capable of supporting a variety of weapons, electronics, and other features. Most often, the hardpoints contained a pair of the Lab's own general purpose warhead launchers, making it equivalent in performance to the average fighter. But the modular nature also allowed the craft to be adapted to special missions or local conditions; features which Gir hoped would make it more attractive than the Lab's existing standard starfighter, the Monsoon. But ensuring the compatibility with the variety of components ensured that Gir and the other test pilots would be busy for sometime making sure that they all worked together.

"I'm trying out a PLX-2M module and a sensor jammer combination," replied the blonde man, "should be pretty good against the swarm fighters which are coming into vogue...what about you?"

"A decoy launcher and double ion cannon..."

"This should come as a good surprise for them then."

Gir blinked as a series of cronau radiation flashes announced the arrival of two squadrons of R46 starfighters into the system. He selected one and began to toggle through the new contacts. Looks like Warhawk and Griffin squadron have arrived almost on schedule...Gir followed Stadler's lead as they flew into merge with the formation of Republic fighters. Warhawk leader's baritone voice boomed through the ship's comlink.

"Angel One, your new ship doesn't look like I thought it would."

"Looks aren't everything. Is your squadron ready?"

"We're ready."

"This is Griffin Lead," said a decidedly feminine voice, "my squadron is ready well as well."

"Mimban Defense Group, all aggressor units are ready."

"This Mimban One control...exercise begins in five, four, three, two, one..."

Almost as soon as the countdown ended, the defensive batteries of the space stations began to light up the sky with reduced flak loads, causing the aggressor squadrons to break their formation. As the squadrons broke up by wings, Gir followed Stadler's lead as she barrel-rolled around Griffin Squadron's third flight in an attempt to loose the incoming fire. Under the cover of the station's suppressive fire, the home units of the Mimban Defense Group began to launch. Mimban Two was nearest to them, and Gir could already see the first Cyclone-class Bombers of Thunderflash squadron surging out of the station's interior. Stadler abuptly angled her craft to point its nose at the lead bomber.

"This one's on me," said the woman.

As if to underscore her point, a pair of Mimic Sensor Decoys jetted out from underneath the fuselage of her craft to form identical images of her fighter. Oh, this trick...The two fighters suddenly into a full flight, almost immediately catching the attention of the defenders.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Objective: Visit the Ancient Temple and meet the locals

Allies: [member="Cath Lorr"] [member="Morgan Redeaux"]

There was a lot of work ahead as Ayumi stood there with the two of them and a personal assistant for Cath... the minister was full of surprises she had to admit speaking when she walked. "My my you are one for surprises." She said it looking at the girl and she was pretty, cute even in that way for people who well she hoped if she was smart she could have found a better job then personal assistant. It could be a waste of talent if she wasn't careful. Then Ayumi wa slooking up at the ones arriving and her eyes drifted to them as she bowed. "Thank you for having us." Listening to Cath getting everything started for the meeting while she looked around seeing where the jedi were able to go about exploring. Whatever was found it led to the lost city in the mountain while she moved off to the side to see some padawans from the enclave heading in.

Location: Enroute to Mimban, aboard the pocket carrier Chitose
Objective: Humanitarian Mission (Doing my own thing)
Allies: Republic and Friends ([member="Sorel Crieff"])
Enemies: N/A
1/25

With the military leading the charge in establishing fortifications and culling the invasive species of firebreathers, Arisa was free to help with relief efforts planetside. She would begin her work in the town of Fortuna repairing their damaged network of osmiotic field generators, then move on with the volunteers who accompanied her to the smaller settlements that actually required the most assistance. Basic necessities like sanitary water, medicine, shelter, etc.

The crew of the Chitose had to take great care when entering the atmosphere, as the energy storms that swept over the surface could total starships that had the misfortune of getting caught in one. The carrier was aimed through a clear pocket in the storm patterns, making a successful entry. There was still a quite a bit of turbulence to deal with, though none of the vessel's occupants would feel it as the inertial compensators had been turned on full. If it hadn't been for the storms, then they could have dropped right on top of Fortuna, but maneuvering had taken them far off course. Now it would take a little under a half hour to get there at low altitude.

Apparently, the landing pad at Fortuna wasn't large enough to accommodate the ship the size of the Chitose, so she and the team of the volunteers would have to take transports down to the surface. She had brought her J-1 for safe measure, but would be piloting a dropship down to start unloading volunteers and supplies. She wrangled up everyone for the first drop and helped pack in the last cargo pallet.

Objective: Culling Firebreathers
Allies: Republic and Friends ([member="Willa Isard"] [member="Acaleus Thorn"] [member="Ali Hadrix"] [member="Alyona Volkovna"])
Enemies: N/A
2/25

Squadrons of black
Y-wings and
Kom'rk slipped through a break in the formation of energy storms that enveloped Mimban. As the starfighters cleared the cloudline, they would diverge into smaller flights to fulfill individual taskings from the 'Pubs.

Face personally led one of her flights of Y-wings on an extermination mission against a pack of Firebreathers before they could reach the town of Pyramiden. Intel reports from the 'Pubs had given her a general idea of the Firebreather's position, and their projected path, but the surface was shrouded in a dense cover of fog making visual confirmation from the air nearly impossible. If she didn't find the Firebreathers putting on a
lightshow, then her flight were going to have to depend entirely on their instruments for getting on target.

"Once we're on coordinates, spread out and begin a ground scan," she ordered the flight over encrypted line.

"A planet of continent-wide energy storms and an eternal fog," her gunner Bronco observed. "The Republic sure knows how to pick 'em."

"If you pick the mudballs no one wants, then you'll never have to worry about an attack," she quipped. She was just being cheeky, the environment of Mimban offered a natural barrier and camouflage to planetside bases. Attackers would be hard pressed to hit them. Still, she didn't envy the poor saps who found themselves assigned to this pit. One of the perks of mercenary life was the freedom to go where she pleased in the pursuit of credits (and a good fight).

((I can provide air support, small troop reinforcements, and transport/medi-vac, so just tag me if you'd like assistance.))

Objective: Explore the Ancient City
Allies: Ralla Group Expeditionary Force (GR)
Enemies: TBD

As the new arrivals continued to pour into the camp, Makari watched from one of the wooden towers. For Free was playing from his stereo, as Ashir climbed up the ladder to relieve him. They had been on three hour shifts since he arrived at the camp ten days ago, but today they were pulling twelve hours because of the lack of manpower. The first and second groups of the expedition had already set out to clear the way to the ancient city, and the others like Makari and Ashir, were left behind to join the third group, which would contain Johanna Ralla and the rest of the Republic nobles, whose money had put together this massive operation.

Makari offered Ashir a cigarette as the man sat beside him. “Anything, I need to know?” he asked Makari.

Makari stood up to stretch his legs. He gave the man a briefing of what happened on his guard shift, but there was nothing to report really. Nothing happened. Just like yesterday. Just like the day before.

As Makari climbed down the ladder, Jackson and Koba were waiting for him. They had been together on a few expeditions before in the past, but Makari hadn’t seen them recently because of his training on Voss to become a Jedi.

The three of them headed for the chow line, and as they did, Makari noticed something peculiar about the new arrivals. There was an air around them that was unsettling.

“Are you sure it’s just the regulars on this expedition?” Makari asked Koba. The regulars referring to the normal explorers and pathfinders who the Ralla Group had on payroll. Makari looked at the men who were coming from the LZ, and they didn’t seem like men who were here to enjoy the thrill of adventure. Their body armor was too fancy. Their weapons, too hi-speed. Makari looked at Koba again, “What was that thing Raido was telling us, yesterday?”

“You mean the fire-breathers were supposed to be on the look out for?”

“Yeah, that. You think Johanna hired these dudes to protect us from those vong creatures?”

“It’s a possibility.”

“Nah, they here for something else.”

Makari and Koba turned to Jackson who crossed his arms and nodded towards a particular spacecraft that was landing on the LZ. “Johanna’s coming in person this time from what I heard. They’re probably here to protect her or something like that. You know the Sith have come after her a few times after that stunt she pulled on Coruscant.”

“True true,” Koba admitted.

Makari wasn’t so convinced.

As they headed back to their tents, after eating chow, Makari stared at the darkening sky and wondered how many days would it be before the third group set off for the ancient city. He had come here as a sort of vacation away from his training on Voss, but for the past ten days, the thrill of exploration had yet to find him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom