Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paradise Found, Schutta (Rebellion of Mimban hex)

Thoja Arlos

Grand Marshal Contemplation
Allies: GR
Enemies: Mandalorian Empire
Objective: Engagement of enemy forces and prevention of destruction of Galactic Republic property

Yet another warzone., now so common in the galaxy it would seem. This was different, for it was the first time the 228th Black Operations Division had been deployed in it's entirety, field operations and support operations working together for the first time. 500 troops were deployed on Gyndine under his command, and as soon as he arrived he was greeted by [member="Symara Tarriq"], who briefed him fully on the operations taking place.

"Thank you Lieutenant, I'll have the 228th support sector defend the advancing armour until it's in position. The field operations sector will engage enemy positions to clear a path for our speeders. Any other battlefield data I should be aware of?"

Fleet Element 2 Location Mimban
Allies: Pubbies
Enemies: [member="Solan Charr"]

Aedan watch for a moment and than made a quick gesture his ships moving to slip around behind the Libita-class and the Fleets before it. Aedan's hope was to use them as a shield as he moved he used a nearby satellite to mess with his transmission locaiton calmly saying to Solan Charr. "I see you still use the same tricks as you did back in the Corsair days ehh old friend. I wish I could say I have changed but some things remain the same if you catch my meaning." Aedan pressed a button on his personal comlink a hypercomm on the Facade-class triggering to send out a message to all of his troops on the other ships in the 1st fleet element. Aboard it the Red Fang units were silently preparing for action gearing up and moving about the ship as security for a ship normally would making sure that everything was secure. The captains of the Avenger and Salvation-class also received orders that they had been waiting for both of them prepared to follow through with it. Chuckling Aedan leaned back and moved his fleet in a manner that would appear to be preparing to send a strike at Solan from a hidden spot.

Allies: [member="Miss Blonde"] /BTS /ME
Enemies: [member="Songbird"] [member="Veiere Arenais"] GA/Pubs
Gear in Bio

Cyrus had moved into a building and began poisoning any civilian he could get his hands on. The combo Paralytic and psychedelic would turn them into frozen sacks of fear. The image of the Surgeons mask forever embedded into their retinas. Those he couldn't poison, he killed with a blast from his pistol. Blonde had ordered them to take hostages into the high rises and toss a few off for a show. He did so with a security guard, an executive assistant, and a couple who'd decided to hide inside the same building a psychopath walked in to.

The first one to fall was the assistant. Cyrus strapped a Bye Bye bio grenade to her as she flailed towards the ground. Upon impact, the air would begin to fill with a yellow gas, the faintest taste of pineapple and the immediate burning sensation throughout the respiratory system and surrounding bodily openings. If left unattended for more than a few minutes, they victims would go blind, start to choke on their own liquified lungs, and bleed from every opening they had, yes that means the back door too.

For fun, the wife was dangled from the building by a rope, suffering from a psychedelic, while the husband watched, paralyzed. Just when the husband had run out of tears, Cyrus threw him from the building, but this time, strapped to a VT-200 electro-mine. When he went splat below, an area about 4 meters in diameter was bombarded with body parts and over 200 amps of lethal electrical discharge. The air would burn and crackle, flesh would be seared and bones broken from the shockwave.

A green light was sent to Blonde, to show that the Surgeon was 'operating'.

Nick Sept

Worst Ghost in the Galaxy
Allies: Several clones, Pubbies, hard to say at this point
Enemies: An army of the Dead, [member="Miss Blonde"] and her eternal jerkiness, maybe this [member="Khia Varad"] lady, who frickin knows.
NPC aid: Laughingstock with a shot gun, Tigress with a cloud-car, Poet with an automatic blaster rifle. That's Anti-material rifle is somewhere.
Equipment: Vibroknife, bacta, pistol, cigars, comm-link, cyborg body, bad attitude, shiny coat, trooper armor under coat.
NPC equipment: They look good in black.

Nick grunted as he saw the mandos about 200 meters out, fighting....civilians? The hell?

"Poet, what the Feth am I looking at?"

"I can't tell. They look wounded. I think they're dead....how.."

Nick interrupted before that tought could be finished. The force seemed to want him to know. "Dark Side Bantha Spit, that's how. The Mandos aren't doing it, and I doubt it came form one of ours,"

A zombie lunged towards him, only to have two blaster bolts through its skull. Great. Civilians being brought form the dead..."Cancel the ambush. Poet, provide a little cover fire for he Mandos. I'm going to try my wonderful personality."

He plugged away at the dead things lunging at the Mandos. He could feel something wrong, something twisted about them. The energy that they had was coming from further in the city. Of course it was. The clone blew away a zombie trying to grab Seka's arm. It was a ridiculous shot from this distance. The clone trudged towards them, wordless. His photoreceptors could see them in the distance, but on he trudged, plinking a zombie or two as Poet fired from the rooftops, thinning the crowd around the clone and the Crusaders. The man in black held up a hand. He cleared his throat, and yelled quite loudly.

"Ibic cuyir not gar ori'dush!" <<This is not your evil.>> He waved calmly and advanced. "Ni echoy par jorbe!" <<I sreach for reason.>> His syntax was off, he knew it. Hell, he only spoke enough Mando to cheat at cards with traders on Cartao. Still, the senator seemed calm, right until another zombie lunged at him. It was...a youngling? Couldn't have been more than ten. Humanoid, but no eyes, half of its mouth missing. No. NO.

The stunned clone could only look in horror as the gory mess of a child lunged at it, only to be blown away by Poet with a quarter clip of fire. "Keep moving, boss," Poet ordered. "We dont' have time to freak out. You know that," he said coldly.

Nick strode faster now, easily only 50 meters from the group. The mob was thinning. He was no out of Poet's optimum range. If they wanted to kill him then and there, they would. He yelled, this time, in basic. "Who's in charge? Innocent lives are being killed, and I'm going to get answers. If you don't have any, and you want some, then you can follow me back into that city. If you want to shoot a man in the back, then please, do it quickly, I ain't got all day." He wasn't sure if it was the assassination attempts, or the murder of innocent civilians--okay it was definitely that second one--but politeness was in short supply for the clone.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8i5NLyXZdc[/youtube]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Objective: Take the upper hand
Allies: [member="Khia Varad"] [member="Cyrus Falcor"]
Enemies:[member="Etlan"] [member="Songbird"] [member="Nick Sept"] @Veiere Arenias

The beauty about having an all droid force was that there were no Black Tie Zombies, there were only droids who were immune to the spread of infection and plague. So whenever a Republic Soldier went down via a zombie that was one less of them, and one more of the undead which a droid could handle with it's enhanced strength and reflexes.

The focal point of the infection had happened at the edges of the Republic front line where a majority of their dead had fallen. Now there was a wall of zombies separating the bulk of forces from each other, there were still pockets and small firefights here and there but for the most part each side was busy dealing with the horse of zombies. But with multiple Republic commanders on the field they would have a better chance of organizing a group of chickens to fight.

So at the rear of the formation a decent distance from the zombies the woman started to get everything organized for the push against the zombies and Republic forces.

"PHALANX!!!" Blonde shouted out on comms and to her droids.

Having the first row of droids break off to hold the zombies and sacrifice themselves the woman organized the rest of her droids to ready themselves. Using anything from scrap metal to broken speeder doors the new front row of droids held up their makeshift shields in a row as they lined the city streets in organized rows.

As the zombies chewed their way through the sacrificial droids the woman watched as they collided with the shield wall only to be met with a swift gunshot to the head by droid behind the shielded operator in front of them.

"PUSH!!" Blonde said with a shout to her droids.

The droids would then proceed to step over the corpses of the dead crushing skulls busting caps as they pushed towards the Republic front line still dealing with zombies.

Allies: The Republic, Jedi, CSAF
Enemies: [member=Keira Ticon], specifically Keira Ticon
Objective: Scout the Jedi Temple

Ali was flying in toward the Jedi Temple in the troop bay of a CSAF A-10 Gunship, the BOG commandos accompanying her jostling slightly back and forth with the tremors of the vehicle. The storms that boiled constantly through the atmosphere were of little concern to such a low-flying craft, though they still felt the turbulence that made its way toward the planet's surface. Ali had gotten the call only recently due to the communications disparity between the Republic and CSAF; Ali was no longer part of the Republic, officially. She'd been in hiding on Carida, training CSAF commandos, ever since the Mandalorian invasion of Roche that had tarnished her name. For a time she'd been content remaining in the shadows, functioning as an administrator while Alena took the lead on CSAF's boots-on-the-ground missions. But the time for hiding was over.

The only word they'd received from the Temple was that it had been attacked by Black Tie operatives on the ground. Unsure of what reinforcing elements the Syndicate might have in wait, Ali had ordered a MAT-TE Platoon to position themselves in a half-circle around the north side of the Temple. The four tanks remained some distance off, making the slower approach on the ground and staying hidden within the dense forest. Ali and her BOG commandos were intent on scouting out the temple and determining what was going on before deciding a course of action. The gunship dropped into the trees roughly a klick away from the Temple, remaining there until called to provide support. Ali stepped out onto the soft ground with the rest of her operatives, 20 in all. They rechecked weapons and gear before orienting themselves toward the direction of the Temple to the South, and stepping off into the wilderness.
::pilot, give us a half klick breathing space before you take to the sky again. Once you do, I want a visual of the Temple transmitted to my HUD, understand?:: Ali ordered as she stepped across wet ground and through thick vegetation. The pilot's response was swift. ::Copy that, Lord Commander.::
Her operatives dispersed themselves throughout the forest, maintaining a roughly linear formation. Separated by roughly 100 meters for each pair, the BOG Commandos more or less vanished into the forest. Their mottled-forest colored body suits and plates would help them mingle with the terrain, though many still opted to veg their armor with small plants. The going was slow, mostly because Ali wanted to be cautious. The reports she was receiving from Mimban's capital were atrocious, and drove a wild anger in her that she had to consciously suppress. She would find the people responsible for such senseless violence and end their lives herself if she could.
::Got a visual on the Temple.:: One of the operatives noted. The group began to halt in pairs as they each came within visual range of the ancient structure, arranging themselves behind cover and concealment where they could find it. ::Give it some time, let's see if we've got hostile forces already in the area.:: Ali ordered. On her HUD, she saw the gunship's marker shift position as the vehicle returned to the sky. ::Alright, we've got eyes up above.:: Ali updated the platoon. She should be receiving imagery soon.

Mimban

She could see more of them moving now as enemy forces were heading to the Temple of Pomojema while she was heading towards one of the several Thrella Wells that were across the planet and connected to the planet. The diplomats at the temple had made the deals while she stood there and someone climbed up the large vent to her. The Coway was one of the main being ont he planet, who they met with and it spoke. "We have been detecting more people on the surface." Willa looked out while she was remaining ready. "Yeah people have come in force and with their stuff blowing up stranded an army here. THen attacked the surface city." The being seemed to look at her while it contemplated it. "Acceptable loses in a fight, the places on the surface are where we can rebuild or attract new miners." Willa looked at the being who was being harsh to the situation while she got a few idea working with him. "I'll send my two squads with you, get them to go and join CSAF on their maneuvers." The being gave a nod of its head while Willa motioned with her hand for them to join and using the aerial assault rigs they jumped with the coway into the shaft heading down while Willa was moving under the optical camo back towards her dar'yaim cannon and getting the sights et on the droids and zombies firing a slug with a thundering crack as an energy storm sounded above impacting and the lug's maximum range was great for being away from sight. The shell designed to work on large sithsspawn and heavy armor.

Allies: The Republic, Jedi, CSAF
Enemies: [member=Miss Blonde], Black Tie Syndicate operatives and assets
Objective: Reinforce Republic holdings within the city, providing armor and low-flying air support

Alena rode on the back of a MAT-TE walker with her Verpine assault rifle hanging from a clip on her belt. Her firing hand thumbed the selector pad gently back and forth; the weapon produced an imperceptible click each time. The mechanical beast beneath her lumbered onward through the semi-developed roads leading into the city. Several of its brethren accompanied them, arrayed to the West and East. Alena couldn't see the other walkers, but she saw their markers on her HUD, some 500 meters away on either side of herself. CSAF Commandos sat safely in the walker's belly, prepared to deploy in defense of the Republic military and Mimban's citizenry. Alena didn't have a complete total on the number of soldiers and vehicles they had brought to bear on the invaders, but she knew they had enough.
The energy storms that ran rampant through Mimban's atmosphere had denied her true air support, but CSAF's A-10 gunships were low-flying enough to remain unaffected. The fliers had hung back, allowing Alena and her forces to enter the outskirts of the city behind Republic lines.

As Alena looked ahead, across the city landscape, she listened to the reports streaming in over the various communications channels of the Republic military. She had turned off all civilian channels, which transmitted little more than screams for help cut brutally short. Currently, the Republic was holding their general line throughout the city, but reports of a mass uprising of reanimated corpses, coupled with the waves of battle droids loosed by the Black Tie Syndicate, this line was in threat of breaking.
Alena keyed her wristcomp and the battlefield display flickered to life, hovering above her arm. She reviewed the tactical situation that was developing within the city, intent on familiarizing herself with the latest situational information. Little had changed, it seemed. The Black Tie was swelling in from the opposite ends of the city, and there were scattered reports of hostage cells. The Black Tie's leader, "]member=Miss Blonde]" had apparently issued demands. Alena had ignored them, as had the rest of the Republic leadership. The Black Tie clearly did not intend on making any sort of peace, and the Republic could not risk the lives of millions based on the incredulous lies and claims of fanatical criminals. Whomever these people were, they were cancer.

And cancer is given no quarter.

Alena rechecked the vehicles' positions as they lumbered into the edges of the city. There was no fighting to be found here for the moment, though waves of civilians were streaming out on vehicles of their own, fleeing for the refuge of the swampy countryside. Most of those fleeing were humans, though the presence of families of Coways reminded Alena of the planets social-architectural structure. The sudden thought prompted her to connect with the Republic leaders she had been briefed by before her counter-offensive had begun. After outlining the plan to them, and attaining consensus, Alena passed the orders on to her own subordinate commanders, and her vehicle soon came to a halt behind a mid-sized ore processing plant. The remaining MAT-TE's sought their own prescribed positions throughout the outskirts of the capital, still several kilometers away from the flagging Republic lines.
Within moments, Alena's walker began to disgorge Commandos, who took up security positions in a wonky circle around the vehicle. Alena jumped down from the walker's armor and located the Company Commander, Captain Derek Hulter. "Captain, I have orders for you." She called. Hulter nodded, his face remaining hidden behind the T-visor of his helmet. "Lord Commander?"
Alena showed him the city map displayed on her wristcomp and outlined the plan to him. He nodded along. As Alena concluded, she told him, "Pass this on to your Leftenants, I want them ready in two for movement." Hulter nodded and turned away, and Alena clambered back onto the back of her walker to commune with the rest of CSAF's higher leadership. Ali should be on approach to the Temple of Pomojema by this point, scouting out for BTS movement in the area. Alena silently wished for her safety, then refocused her attention to the bigger picture, following reports and updates, even from the orbital conflict raging overhead. Shortly after, Captain Hulter reached Alena on comms. ::Lord Commander, we're ready for movement on your order.:: Alena thanked him, then touched base with the remaining leadership throughout the outskirts and ordered the maneuver to begin. She watched as her commandos vanished from side, heading to their prescribed scouting positions. Alena smiled to herself, glad to see her commandos in action against a veritable enemy once more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GZcK8wBqoo​
Allies: [member="Symara Tarriq"] [member="Thoja Arlos"]
Enemies: [member="Varian of Myrkr"]
Armor: Sasori Body Armor
Weapons: Republic Pistol (switched because she'll be on a speeder bike), bunch o’ grenades

As she flew in close to the capital, Sylvia's green eyes scanned the horizon, remembering to pay attention to her SA. Suddenly a voice came over her commlink from a Commander Avarro, diverting her to FOB Exocron, one of the Republic bases where she assumed she’d be deployed to the ground. And as she grew closer, the base now, not just on radar but in her optical view, she saw the VOI Speeders, an interesting craft which was tough enough for bombing runs, but not capable of spending too much time in deep space. And the adrenaline junky inside her had an itch to fly one of those.

But like the dutiful Navy woman, she’d do was she was told. Ushered in by Republic engineers, she docked and climbed – well lumbered really in that Sasori armor – out of her fighter and was escorted to the command center inside the base.
Commander Avarro was busy, so a Lt. Chike briefed her on the situation, pointing out the hot zone between Exocron and Danube.

“There are Force users there, Rogue Fifteen. You may be better off remaining here in case of a breach.”

“What if I take a VOI?”

Lt. Chike raised his eyebrows. "A Sith or Dark Jedi Master could still disable or crash it, depending on how powerful they were. But… there are regular Mandalorians out there as well. It’s up to you, Nuru.”

While she knew it was phenomenally safer to remain at Exocron, Rogue Fifteen didn’t come to sit around filing her nails and watching the action from inside a well-protected, shielded base. Sylvia wasn’t the best soldier, but she did have basic weapon training and a feth-ton of grenades on her person. Opting for an armored speeder bike instead as the Red Devil was much better in motion, she zoomed out into the field, following along with the line of infantry that was headed towards the hot zone.

Allies: [member="Dune Rhur"], [member="Dallen Thayne"], [member="Symara Tarriq"], the 102 TF, GR
Enemies: Mandalorian and criminal invaders
Objective: Engage the enemy, disrupt their forces, finish this before dinner

Vass glanced over her shoulder when Symara came to retrieve what little she had managed to garner, whilst of course finishing off lunch so she wouldn't be fighting on an empty stomach. The very last thing you wanted in a combat zone was to double over because you were too quick to jump into the fray and didn't eat. She wiped her mouth politely with one of her cloths as she received her orders from Tarriq. She was being sent with minimal support to enemy lines eight clicks away, likely with some measure of certainty she would be injured or die.

She smiled, and reached out, putting a hand on Tarriq's shoulder. "You know just where to send me to make my day special don't you? You're buying me a drink if I survive." No doubt in her mind that she would survive, unless she came into contact with some sort of sith lord on the way there. Now that would be bad for her, she could likely hold her own against a knight or apprentice but a lord would be an issue.

She rolled her shoulders and motioned for her two privates to follow. A fireteam was incredibly small, but the three of them were quite capable. At the least, they weren't dead yet. As always, she had an explosives expert with her along with someone to carry extra supplies, what little they were allowed to bring. Mostly extra medpacks and blaster packs in case things got dicey. Self correction: there was nothing worse than being stuck behind enemy lines without ammunition or medical aid whilst on an empty stomach.

On her way out, she passed by the general [member="Thoja Arlos"] talking with Tarriq. She nodded to her team and past them slowly, nodding her head and speaking before she could get out of earshot. "Fireteam Ramirez en route to point Alpha. Try not to get shot up Lietenant." She then sort of broke into a jog, or maybe it was her run, as she and the two others she took with began to search for a way to arrive quicker at their destination. Eight clicks was quite the run, and if they took any military vehicles they'd be spotted quicker.

Granted they might not care for civilians or civilized warfare, but at the least it might not be their top priority. So they found a civilian out and about, and after directing her to a shelter were given the keys to her vehicle (after asking politely of course) and all piled in to what was basically a 'mom-mobile'. Rather slow, comparatively, and uncomfortable in many ways. But it didn't have military markings, so that was good.

On the way to their destination, the two privates began to bicker about what the plan was. The explosives expert wanted to set traps and knock buildings down onto them if need be, and the other wanted to focus on hit and run attacks. It was getting on Caelag's nerves honestly, probably the reason she wasn't a sergeant. Anger and her temper were short fuses. In a bit of an angry outburst, she pulled the car over and turned to yell at them. "I will TURN this car around if you two don't stop bickering alright? I'm in charge here and we'll figure it out when we're there. Understood?" The two seemed to nod rather dejectedly, obviously upset they.. upset her. She had quite the presence with the privates, which was the main reason she only ever had them on her teams. They seemed to respect the Miraluka.

Finally they arrived fairly close to combat, and she parked the vehicle for real, climbing out with all her gear. She motioned the two over and began to figure out a plan of attack. They had to find a way to take out a much larger force, so hit and runs would *have* to be her primary weapon. That said, traps were also wise, though not to the extreme the private would like. Pyromaniacs, always short term plans with them. Developing a plan of attack for taking out their enemies (( [member="Varian of Myrkr"] and [member="Katbirye Rekr"] and company)), they would begin putting it into motion rather quickly.

Both privates would begin setting up an array of traps well in front of the enemy's lines. Of course this mostly consisted of mines, but with plenty of ways to hide and make them very natural looking it might catch a couple of them off guard. AT least if they were criminals, anyways. The mandos might get surprised but that was not what they were going to be betting on. Instead, for them they would rely on hit and run tactics, hiding in ambush only to fire and burst down one or two soldiers, and moving on to the next. That was the plan for the privates, of course.

For Caelag, she needed to get up high, so she could provide long range fire support. To that end she located a tower not far, and began to make her way towards it. If she could get there, she could offer the Mandalorians a good death indeed, with her X-52 in hand. However as she rounded a corner on her way there she almost ran smack into one, not a leader of course. From the looks they were simply a grunt, but that could be dangerous itself.

The moment she saw them, she dove backwards so she could bring the 52 to bear, and fired a powerful shot into his chest at short range. The unmistakable sound of her rifle rang in the air as the bolt knocked the man back, and before she knew if he was dead or not she was already on the move. Assuming he lived, they'd know she was there. If not, then she still had the element of surprise. In either case, she paused to see if she could hear any others.

Allies: [member="Songbird"], [member="Nick Sept"].
Significant Foes: [member="Khia Varad"], [member="Cyrus Falcor"].

The Undead, he hadn't noticed it until now being at the front of the fight whilst the dead had been raised near their flank; now while they were attempting to branch off to the side en-route to the location of the hostages, Veiere found himself staring down a group of the undead, both bewildered and appalled. All life was to end, to return to the living force so that the cycle would turn and the way of the living world would continue in balance of itself, yet to raise the dead; to see that it was not only possible but happening before his eyes, it was a mockery of every core belief that the Jedi Order represented and stood for, a travesty and an insult; no greater abuse of power had he seen in all his time, fortunate for the aggressor that Veiere had been too taken up by the battle of the war-droids to know the one responsible.

[member="Songbird"] had joined him and he admired her spirit in the face of such darkness, she had his sides and flank covered whilst he pushed on, moving to meet the undead, his lightsaber sweeping out to cut every one of them down; the blade finding their flesh like a hot knife through butter, skin corrupted and the bodies nothing of what they were in their living. This battle was weighing down heavily on himself, he could feel his emotions building and even though he were once a Knight of the Order, such horror and bloodshed were often too much for even those trained to keep their minds focused, unbiased of the heart.

Another tremendous wave of energy sent the undead rag-dolling across the street as Veiere called upon the force to clear a way through for them, several soldiers of the Republic accompanying him and [member="Songbird"] while the war-droids ceased none to bring the attack to them. From the side something else caught his attention, like a silent scream in his mind, the force alerted him to the approaching force flanking them from the side; "COVER!!!" He yelled as grenades were lobbed from the squad led by [member="Khia Varad"], a soldier of the opposing side who's armor hid her identity from view. Explosions wrought the area around them, soldiers cried out and the enemy's own droids were taken up in the aftermath while Veiere watched, his left hand extended out in front of him so that the flames would be halted by his control in the force itself, like a sphere around he and the woman accompanying him, unharmed yet also isolated now as things were quickly gaining momentum over them.

Veiere was not the kind of man who saw worth in battle, he was not one who would give up everything in a 'glorified death' as there was no honor nor strength in war that he could believe in; around them people were dying and it stained the air around them, this battlefield was a graveyard and it left a hole where once a living society had flourished and the Force itself had been strong, now a torn veil of the original flow of life, it both angered and saddened him, watching as they enemy forces were steadily gaining ground and the garrison cornered off from the rest of the Republic Army, they had little choice but to fall back to converge with the rest of their people.

Taking [member="Songbird"] by the arm, he spoke with great regret; "I'm sorry, there's nothing more we can do here, we have to fall back!", he knew well what he was saying, forsaking the hostages and choosing one life over another. There was no place in the world of sentient life that one person should have the power to dictate who lives and who dies yet the odds were heavily stacked against them and the soldiers fighting alongside them were an equal tragedy. Veiere moved swiftly to return to their men, shouting over top of the cries of war, "FALL BACK!!". He ran straight into the path of one of the commanding officers in the street, quickly taking him by the shoulder and demanding that they return to the bulk of the Army, "We can't continue this fight, they're making to much ground, get your men and get them back, We need support !"; he soon turned to look back to Songbird and nodding to her quickly, signalling that it was time to move.

The street was littered with the dead, and they walked and fought a battle of their own while the droids killed them and the soldiers of the Republic with little hesitation. The skies were dark and there seemed a torrent of clouds as black as the smoke of the city that carried to them; whether or not air support was a possible thing, Veiere did not know yet he did not fancy leading these men on a suicide mission. The Invading battle had been an onslaught yet the war had not been lost and would continue to wage well beyond these city streets. His part in it all was far from over and to retreat, it would mean regaining his strength and returning to the fight knowing the opposing army, and being better prepared for it.

Mimban System
Onboard "The Mythosaur." Bastion Class Star Destroyer
POV: Solan Charr.
Fleets Currently in System = Fleet #1.
[member="Aedan Miles"] [member="Reshmar"] [member="Sanya Val Swift"] (I can remember your alt's name)​
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIMc2t5EbTY​
Solan smiled as the word was returned and his eyes moved to the tactical readout. Reshmar was moving, as was Aedan it seemed. Though the last one stayed where he was, just as Solan had assumed that he would. With his hands crossing behind him he looked to the side at the captain of the Mythosaur with a nod. Just as he did, his voice would sound, but to give orders to his own men rather than respond to the words from Reshmar. Their fight would be one of warriors strung over the battllefield given to them. A Gentleman's fight that would be all the more interesting as his voice rang over the speakers of the other ships.​
"Mythosaur crewmembers, arm the cannons and prepare the ship for combat. All shields are to reduce power and redirect that power to the forward and top facing shields. Angle the ship forty five degrees forward with our nose pointed down. Once that is done, ensure that the gunners are ready for when the Admiral is close enough, i want the guns to focus on the Cruisers themselves and to be ready for any attempts to be struck at from forces that think to come in behind us. Comms officers, ensure that there is constant communication between the status of the targets and the strength of their weapons. Once those cruisers are done with we can move onto our secondary targets..." He was only getting started after pausing for a few seconds.​
"All Severance Class Cruisers, launch your fighters and then set up around the Pulseflare cannon cruiser, divert all your power to the shields and engines, you are to keep your guns cool at all times unless enemy squadrons draw too close to the Pulseflare, if such were to happen lay down a wall of flak fire and be sure to intercept any enemy craft before they can damage the Pulseflare's weaponry. Those fighters and bombers are to be separated into squadrons of mixed groupings. The Numbers i expect to be within each squadron are a total of eighteen craft per squadron with two bombers being supported by six interceptors and ten fighters. Once the squadrons are set up, send them in an attack wave for the cruiser, numbering six squadrons per a cruiser. Focus the defense on the bombers and if needed sacrifice the droid fighters. Their main targets are the long range weaponry, ensure that those are taken out before we are torn up should they enter optimal range."
"Carrier Analog, Anvil. You will move back with the Hellfire and provide support for the fleets with your assault craft. All fighters and gunships are to be scrambled, providing a defensive screen against the enemy incoming craft. Your Interceptors will be moved into position to intercept the bombers coming from the center column of the enemy, keep care as to stay out of range of the enemy ships, their flak might tear those interceptors to bits should they be able to focus on defending the incoming bombers. Similarly, i want your fighters, Gunships, and remaining Umbra dropships to turn their focus on the incoming enemy gunships, as well as any defensive guns that will reach the enemy ships should they attempt an attack on the Mythosaur or the Skyfall. Once they have either turned back the gunships or atleast have them held off long enough for our allies to arrive, i want them to return and provide defensive cover for our second wave of assault craft should the first not do their job well enough."
"Destroyer Analog, Hammer. Move your ship above the Skyfall and prepare your long range turbolasers for fighter on the enemy cruisers. Assign a Gunner each to the inner-most cruisers and ensure a constant strike is aimed at their bridges if you can aim for them. As soon as their shields begin to falter, switch the aim for the center of their frontal section. IF you can take out that part, or do enough damage, it might cut off power to the cannons located on that frontal section."
"Hellfire, prepare all ships for boarding of the enemy craft. I want the them outfitted and ready to take command of those ships. Ensure that a Shadow Legionnaire is in charge of each squad so to limit enemy casualties. I never did trust droids to take prisoners so i want my own people there just in case. Any squads without a sentient leader to them will be recorded and it will end in personal discipline from myself when this battle is concluded. I will not have any unnecessary blood spilt today... we will take that Libita Battlecruiser and once taken ensure the Republic understands that they are dealing with a force that is not to be trifled with."
"All ships have their orders. Execute them immediately."
His smile grew as he stared out and watched the ships move into position. The Severances in particular would be using a tactic that the rest of the galaxy might have forgotten given the vong's technology no longer requiring such a tactic. Normally used in fighter squadrons, if a ship could move close enough together, one would be able to overlap shielding and provide a more complete and stronger defense against enemy attacks. He had never attempted it with cruisers, needing them to make as small adjustments as possible to even be possible, but if it worked then the Skyfall and surronding ships would be a fortress for a short time against ships which mostly out gunned them with the exception of the Pulseflare's Plasma and Ion Pulse cannons which could provide a rather sufficient punch to the victim on the other end.​
His eyes flicked to the side though, his personal comm sounding and his smile growing as he laughed.​
"Honor among theives Miles, hit me up next time you are on Kesh... I'm sure we can have a blast there like the good old days."

The mad chant grew and waned from pudgy lips, more a tuneless song than anything else, with lyrics known only to the performer. The Defiler continued to funnel souls into the totems he carried. Totems carved from bone. Wonder where he got them? Hint: not from animals.

The undead milled about, there were several hundred of them now. They ate more of the living, turned those corpses into fresh revenant, which in turn released new souls that Warok sucked into his vortex. The process had become self-sustaining and the carnage wrought showed no signs of stopping, just as detrimental for the Republic as it was for... whoever else was on the other side.

Warok did not care about such petty things as national affiliations. They were all the same to him. Silly people fighting for silly causes. Why couldn't they all just serve him in undeath? So much simpler that way.

[member="Boethiah"] might have realized at this point that whatever the ewok was doing would take a while. Best to just strap in.

Allies: [member="Keira Ticon"] | [member="Zef Halo"] | [member="Commander Lusk"] | [member="Darian Beviin"] | Mandalorian Knights
Enemies: [member="Ali Hadrix"] | [member="Travot Ravenna"] | Jedi
Specific Enemies: [member="Travot Ravenna"] ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wirkuuCjLCY​
Being of the stealth variety they'd landed without too much fuss, nothing too special about this stealth ship. Had some fault reactor casing. Made the ride down more interesting, he doubted it'd be there for the return trip. Ithiel was keen to make his bones, bloody himself in initiation with a Jedi. Little force training in him, just the basics, push, pull, bit of strength and speed. He was geared to match a Jedi, plenty of iron! Ready and able he walked by his aunt's side into the jungle as well. [member="Ali Hadrix"].

Seeing [member="Darian Beviin"] his blood was fired up at the gesture, "oya vode" Brothers, sisters, those who were loyal to the Mandalore and to the call. Ithiel feeling adrenaline and the force in his blood, his heritage ahead at the temple. Honor through the conflict with the Jedi, the Mandalorian way. With that he was off, not waiting, side by side he hoped. If not he was going in anyway. Heading for the nearest doorway he came across, taking time to pause behind a tree toward the temple, and take aim at one of the commandos blocking approach.

Ithiel didn't fire.

Moving with care, avoiding immediate gaze, waiting till a back was turned to move. Unlike Khia Varad he picked his battles carefully, the first Jedi he met at the door was less fortunate. Thick carbonite freezing him solidly in place as the Vod took aim at a second, getting much the same treatment, before they could even give alarm. It was a heavy rifle, bulky and slow to bring to bear, one helpful feature was, there so less noise in carbonite, just the frozen after effects in its wake. These were Jedi of course, they might feel the loss of two of their number soon enough if they hadn't already, not dead unless someone gave them a shattering. [member="Travot Ravenna"]

Gear: Mandalorian Armor | CB-1 Icebreaker (Hands) | Lightsaber (Hip) | Small Portable Shield (Belt) | ZX Flame Projector (Left Wrist) | Z-6 Jetpack (Back) | Whipcord Thrower (Right Wrist) | Retractable Wrist Blades (Wrists) | Bacta Patches (Belt) | Ion Pistol (Hip)

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
Allies: [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Sylvia Nuru"] [member="Caelag Vass"] [member="Dallen Thayne"] [member="Dune Rhur"] [member="Symara Tarriq"] [member="Erran Lanith"] [member="Thoja Arlos"] [member="Suravi Teigra"]
Enemies: [member="Varian of Myrkr"] [member="Katbirye Rekr"]

Ayumi could feel more of them, mind within the Republic force as the sounds around her were muted, thoughts expanding out upon the world and into space when she was allowing her minds eye to channel the force from her inhales outwards before exhaling. There was a sensation of other minds around herself a Ayumi was seeing the battle itself in her mind. Each one there, each mind and heart of the soldiers before she was reaching to touch it and fill it with confidence and power, the hopes and the coordination of them. She reached out for the minds of the others to brush against them as she felt her bodyguard [member="Symara Tarriq"] coordinating the others and pressed at the surface to improve her morale.

The Corellien was impressive before as her bodyguard and sniper but Ayumi wa pushing to inspire her, to allow the force to let her mind and body believe that they had the ability to win. THis wasn't a fight they could lose, it was a victory jut waiting for them as she inhaled sharply exhaling the scent of roses to herself. Whenever she really worked with the force it always reminded her of the scent of jasmine and rain. Be in me. She said it to herself before feeling a force uer, a jedi [member="Dune Rhur"] she had seen once or twice before but wasn't certain as she was working to ensure that his strength, coordination and stamina were handled well enough. She wanted all of them to hope and see the power inide.

Then there was a mind, fast moving and new to her. The comlink to her ears were muted as her security forces the ones who protected her when Symara wan't around were at work. [member="Sylvia Nuru"] the name tuck in her head as she pushed coordination with her wingmen, they were one unit, they were one direction able to see and feel each other as well as catch everything with a dilated perception. They could win, they could fight and duel while puhing through enemy lines and hips. She influenced and worked to give her hope as well as the reinforced mind a pilot needed to see those small details and make the quick decisions without trying to dominate it as a darksider using the skill needed to.

Her mouth twitched a little mouthing the words and name that came to her mind [member="Erran Lanith"] before the young man within the republic was there. All of his fire and energy she could protect and keep shielded working to inpire him. The morale needed when facing mandalorian death squads was an important thing for throwing grenades to really deliver the pain. He was a soldier but he had worked with the army before and knew how most of them thought so she wanted to make sure he was with the 102nd and all of them fought as a fearles unit. Something o strong within their hearts and minds they could all believe it and would be pushing to make it a sure things.

[member="Thoja Arlos"] she said it in her head and the man she knew of while pushing it, Republic armor divisions were an important thing when she wa letting all of them feel it and influence their teamwork. To get them all to support each other while knowing they could win. She was expanding it outward from the ground to the sky and deep into space to touch the ship crews so they knew where to go and move through the shipyard of the world. Where to push and where to send all the malos gunships or skyfalls jeep for the divisions to use against the mandalroians. He would be getting the support he needed before she wa inhaling the scents around of sweat and a calmness wahed over her.

[member="Gir Quee"] and [member="Dallen Thayne"] were there in space as she felt all of their ships, their crews. All of it was there for her to feel while he pushed the force outwards to expand and give them the morale needed to understand as well as the calmness where they could face off against an enemy force without really questioning or thoughts of how threatening it could be. Ayumi let out more when she was expanding the influence the deeper she went into the meditation trance to give it. The bodyguards could keep her safe and in her little area she had a secured area to work saying the mens names in her head. Feeling the final part of the puzzle.

The other goal of battle meditation was that it reached out not only to your own forces but to the forces around you that you were going against. She was pushing the force energies to the hips that were malfunctioning as the pilot seemed scared about it, more soldiers and other minds. [member="Varian of Myrkr"] and [member="Katbirye Rekr"] were there as well while she was pushing the doubt the disheartening thought onto their minds. Mandalorians were warriors and a true warrior understood and felt fear so they could overcome it but with focus she was pushing to stop that moment of overcoming them subtly and more like a whisper in the back of ones mind.

She was letting the force energies relax with the connection, going after what ship she could feel, what soldiers she could feel in her mind as she pushed for them to feel the doubt when facing down the Republic soldiers. Push at the fear and uneae murdering innocent civilians might bring about, killing ones in a war who are being used as a shield was one thing but killing them by seeking one who can't fight back or give a challenge. For someone who valued honor and victory through skill the idea of victory at any cost likely would feel hollow to weigh on them. She let the thoughts drift as her men were working to record the senseless slaughter of civilians.

Objective: Hunt down Mandalorian Empire carrier fleet
Allies: [member="Dallen Thayne"] & other GR people
Enemies: [member="Solan Charr"]

It took some time to follow the interloper's path, but the more they continued onward, the more clear the target became. Gir pulled up the most recent holo of the world in the ship's databank. His eyes immediately fell upon the relatively tiny spacegoing structures which circled the world. Gyndine and its shipyards...at least that's a target that makes sense. As reports had filtered in through the ship's communication system, it became more and more clear that sometime large was happening across the sector. Unlike many military campaigns he had fought in, however, everything was as clear as mud. The enemy seemed to be some shadowy and faceless enemy, and their objectives seemed equally unclear to the admiral. Regardless of the governmental structure that they intended to destroy, it didn't seem like they had come up with an alternative for the populace to embrace. Anarchists, perhaps? But if that is the case, how did they manage to get so much war material and manpower to work for them? Gir didn't know, and he quickly decided to shelve those thoughts behind him as Task Force 710 neared its destination.

The Obi-Wan Kenobi surged into the star-studded blackness of realspace. A series of cronau radiation flashes erupted behind it as the other vessels of the group entered realspace to form a wedge formation with the star destroyer serving as its tip. Sensor reports immediately confirmed the presence of not only the defending forces and the ME carrier fleet, but the presence of other Mandalorian Empire forces as well. Gir eyed the blazing exhaust nacelles of the Mandalorian fleet and turned an eye to Admiral Lod. Their gazes briefly met before Lod began to bark orders.

Time to put the plan into execution...

The hypervelocity cannon batteries, pulse turbolasers, and mass driver cannons of the star destroyer began to thunder. Bursts of super accelerated slugs, pulses of deadly light, and dozens of shells surged through space to smack into the Valkyrie's stern. The heavy cruiser line began to add their own pulse turbolasers and energy torpedoes into the assault, while the quartet of Delphin frigates added their own hypervelocity cannons into the long-range barrage. Gir gazed at the dazzling light show. It's been a long time since I've seen such massed fire put into effect...

Even as that deadly light show likely caught the attention of most of the onlookers, the Republic forces launched a more subtle attack, as the group's eight Erebus jamming arrays began to target the sensors of the larger Mandalorian Empire's warships. While they wouldn't stop the invader's fire, they would likely make their long-range weapons less accurate against the Republic's defenders. As Gir continued to analyze the situation to help advise Lod, he felt a strange sensation that could almost be described as a drive come over him as he and the rest of the Obi-Wan's crew came under the influence of [member="Ayumi Pallopides"]'s battle meditation.

Task Force 710
Obi-Wan Kenobi
-36 Typhoon-class Medular Starfighters
-36 Cyclone-class Bombers

[ur=http://starwarsrp.net/topic/52769-arendal-class-heavy-cruiser/]Arendal-class Heavy Cruiser[/url] Swift Liberty
-36 Typhoon-class Modular Starfighters
[ur=http://starwarsrp.net/topic/52769-arendal-class-heavy-cruiser/]Arendal-class Heavy Cruiser[/url] Endor
[ur=http://starwarsrp.net/topic/52769-arendal-class-heavy-cruiser/]Arendal-class Heavy Cruiser[/url] Allegiance
[ur=http://starwarsrp.net/topic/52769-arendal-class-heavy-cruiser/]Arendal-class Heavy Cruiser[/url] Ession Strike
-36 Cyclone-class Bombers

Delphin-class Frigate Iris
Delphin-class Frigate Hancock
Delphin-class Frigate Defence
Delphin-class Frigate Congress

DP-20 Frigate Thrasher
DP-20 Frigate Racehorse
DP-20 Frigate Orion
DP-20 Frigate Fireeater

MC-25 Danios-class Corvette New Hope
-12 Cyclone-class Bombers
MC-25 Danios-class Corvette Restoration
-12 Cyclone-class Bombers
Circinius-class Bulk Corvette Mimban Sun
-18 Whirlwind Interceptors
Circinius-class Bulk Corvette Mimban Star
-18 Whirlwind Interceptors

Allies: the Republic; [member="Thoja [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=14px][FONT='courier new']Arlos"]
Enemies: the Mandalorian Empire
Objective: Coordinate All Units

Rolling karkin' thunder, the 228th Black Ops. "A few more pieces, with luck Corporal Vass and whoever Commander Avarro's sending can take the Mando boots off our dirt. If not, then I suppose that's why we've got rocket jumper," she answered him directly stopping just short of a defense tower entry. "Sgt. Pakma informs me that while our supplies will hold, for now, we can't afford a trench war with the Mandalorians. I'll check with Command Post Hotel and see how they're holding up, as well as our other units surrounding the city." That was the last bit of battle data that she had for General Arlos, from there she saluted him and went up the defense tower. She could still remember just a few days ago when her boots hit paydirt here on Gyndine.

The Republic had brought everything they could into this sector, Gyndine had seen a lot of wars and a lot of action. This the Republic figured to use to their advantage. Danube and Exocron were set up for two reasons, the first to provide preliminary defenses for the city of Yractos and secondly to carve out heavy armor for the Republic's surrounding planets. To this end, they had dispatched two platoons of engineers one to each base, for the sole purpose of maintaining, and building a steady line of armored vehicles. The very defense tower that Symara now found herself in housed one of the many shield generators that could be found on the surrounding bases. Towers were connected by makeshift walls that would be able to withstand heavy artillery but not necessary say an orbital strike or bombardment for more than few rounds at a time. Even with the engineering stations within both Exocron and Danube if they were overrun it wouldn't account for anything.

Personally, as she walked along a southeastern wall with the city coming into view. She nudged one of the patrols for their electro-binoculars, she zoomed in and took notes of several sniper nests that Exocron's platoon of snipers had taken advantage of. As she surveyed the city's interior she noted the 'mortar' and 'rocket' squadrons dotted along the city's rooftops with their own portable shield generators. Engineers were scattering along the city's streets as the heavy armor rolled through, infantry units from FOB Llesek moved alongside flooding throughout the streets, building up defenses and nests from parts of hollowed, not hollowed and somewhere in between buildings, lots and whatever else they could scavenge.

Command Post Hotel, which had been established at the very, very least twenty clicks south of the city, supplied the most energy toward the shields and was itself heavily fortified with defense and watch towers of varying degrees. Along with various anti-air, anti-orbital, and artillery batteries which initially had been ordered to be sent out to build another (a fifth that Symara knew of) FOB just to the west of the Command Post, but were now being positioned toward enemy units. Symara watched as the 228th's support sector pushed out alongside Danube's heavy armor vehicles which were now moving toward the last reported position of Mando boots.

Where Symara had dispatched but a fireteam of her own platoon, she surveyed the city once more and this time looked toward the south where she could barely make out the administration building. Which was somewhat cleverly hidden behind the long stalks of the trees that Gyndine naturally provided. Between them and the city laid a Medevac Station, the 774th Medical Company which came with its own set of engineers, vehicles and quite naturally administration buildings. It stood out among the canopy of trees, at least for now, she could see as soldiers worked to yank off the large red cross that had been plastered there. She could see elements of medics, doctors, surgeons and nurses flood into the city to prepare for something they liked to call meatball surgery.

There had been a fourth forward operating base that Symara only caught a glimpse of because it was so far out from the main hub of the city that it actually needed to have a camp built separately for its secondary operation. FOB Rhienstrom, it was a unique name that much stuck out in her memory. When the Republic come back to Gyndine they remembered that the planet had been under a number of hands, banners and aside from the Kuat Drive Yards and the Gyndine Shipyards, there were Mandalorian vessels scattered throughout the planet but mostly around Yractos due to the number of battles the planet had been involved in.

After the Dominion, someone from Command noted the museums and now they'd been relatively unscathed during battle. With this in mind, they with some of the newly trained locals who had begun to volunteer for the Republic. Took what was in the museums, and decided to apply some of the Republic's new technologies, techniques and maybe some new paint jobs. Rhienstrom, unlike Exocron who had been carved out of a former shopping center and Danube who had once been a very popular transport hub, Rhienstrom had once been home to a small spaceport, and as such was perhaps even more heavily fortified than Command.

For below that spaceport, naturally, were airstrips which up until now had done nothing, but now? Now there were hangars and various wing-designs that were in the process of being launched, but above that. Above that, something was happening that spaceport was moving again and while all she could see from here was smoke. Something told Symara, she was about to be very grateful for the planetary shields. She ran back to the defense tower and scrambled down. "All units, all units get into your heavy gear and let's get more power onto those shields." She jerked her thumb back as she shouted on the communication systems.

"Pakma, report." Lieutenant Tarriq called as she found herself headed down into the underground combat command center.

The Mon Calamarian took a breath, "Colonel Sei'Av is coming up now, Lieutenant. He'll want a word, there's buzzing at Rhienstrom, word is Camp Bavaric is completely empty, and that spaceport they got? I think they've got some of those Pursuer's workin' again."

"Praise the Mandalorians and their damn long lasting tech." She grinned at him as they walked through the hallowed out rocks that led into the main combat command center.

Colonel Sei'Av was a Bothan, and he informed them that General Arlos would be there soon enough, until then. "We're diverting our VOI Speeders to Commander Avarro of Exocron, she'll have to coordinate and cover with Rhienstrom. They've manage to complete a flight of renewed Pursuer's but it took our pilots a lot longer to learn how to fly them than our engineers did refitting the damn things."

"Pakma status on our power?" Sei'Av turned to the Sergeant.

Sergeant Pakma stepped up, "we're alright for now, so long as Hotel keeps supplying the main power we're fine, if we loose any two of our bases we'll be in trouble, unless we've got the bases from the other planetary bases up?"

"That we do, that's the good news. Mandos took their sweet time getting here, planetary shields are up and we've got secondary in the works, or so Command Post Echo tells us." Sei'Av comments and adjusts his glasses. "As you, all know we've received a very important guest here at FOB Danube. General Arlos and his boys of the 228th." As if on cue, the General arrived and all saluted him at once. "General, you have the floor." The Bothan said.

Objective: Figure out what the kark is going on
Allies: To be seen
Enemies: To be seen

Gray sat in his seat in the cockpit of his ship, The Wolf Fang. He had elected to stay out of this invasion disguised as......what ever the kark this whole mess was. They were told that the Black Tie Syndicate was hired by someone on Cato Neimodia to push out the Republic from their system and allow them to stay neutral, yet as Gray looked out in the space over the planet they were suppose to be here to protect and saw nothing but stars. No ships were here at all. None from the Black Ties, none from the Mandalorian Empire that was supposedly hired on by the Black Ties. Why would the Black Ties even hire an entire nation and its entire military might to do such a simple, small job like this? Why did the merchant even hire someone to repel the Republic when they did not bring anyone in if they didn't want to be? Why would the Mandalorian Empire even choose to be hired out like common thugs to do the bidding of scheming merchants who's influence was weaker than their own? Nothing about this made sense. Not why they left the system they were here to defend unprotected aside from the single ship that was Gray's personal home. Not the reason the Mandalorians came out in force. Not even why any of the parties involved in this mess were even involved.

Gray watched some scenes from the battle as well and was distracted from his questions, but not in a good way. He watched as innocent people were slaughtered left and right. Civilians were being murdered in the name of "defending the system from the tyranny of the Galactic Republic". Women. Children. The Elderly. All of them indiscriminately wiped out without a second thought. The Republic was evacuating civilians across the sector as best they could during the horrors of this "noble cause". Everything was wrong with this. Everything was as bad as it could be, and it was all the fault of the Mandalorian Empire.....Of the people Gray was calling comrades. This was no better than the Terrorist Attack on Mandalore. No it was even worse than that attack was. They went to defend the innocent people then because they were Mandalorians, but they could care less for these people just because they weren't. There was no honor in this. No challenge. There was no prosperity being brought to the people. Nothing about this was Mandalorian. These people were just calling themselves Mandalorians with no action to back that claim up. It made him feel disgusted in himself for even having been friendly with these people.

Gray needed to figure out some way to stop this farce of a rebellion or invasion or whole sale slaughter or whatever they wanted to call this. He figured if he was going to do anything, he might as well head down planet side and track down whoever it was that was supposedly paying for this venture. He might be able to find the answers to this ridiculously frustrating and shameful puzzle there. He turned to his droid Key and said, " Key take us down to the capital city. I am going to have some chats with the locals about this whole venture. Sound good to you?" He then got up and headed to his room. Time to get ready for this sure to be long adventure into the bowels of hell that was this whole situation. He needed answers and he was going to get them no matter who got in his way. Be they Republic or Mandalorian.

Objective: Destroy the Temple
Allies: [member="Zef Halo"], [member="Ithiel Verd"], [member="Darian Beviin"], [member="Commander Lusk"]
Enemies: [member="Ali Hadrix"] - it's on.

Of course, Keira hadn't expected anything different from Lusk. Now wasn't the time for ruffled feathers, however, and so she simply looked to him and deadpanned, "Ni kar'tayli gar darasuum balyc." Sarcasm, the whole lot of it, but two could play at this game. For now, however, war. And that was what the unknown vod of their number seemed to have his focus on more than anything. At least four of them were in the right mindset. When the bloody handprint was left on the phrik plating she only nodded, smiling just slightly beneath her helmet. This one would be interesting to fight alongside with, if this was how he prepared himself. Force help those that stood against them.

When the two dropships finally settled on the ground she looked across all those assembled a final time before the doors slid open and the landing ramp impacted with the dirt. They exited swiftly, every one, having drilled this hundreds of times in the past until they were able to deploy with maximum efficiency. The second her booted feet touched the ground she knew something was off, though she couldn't entirely place it. A clicking of her back teeth silenced her helmet's annunciator and allowed her to converse silently with her AI, "Thalia. Give me a readout." What seemed like an eternity passed before she was granted a response, "Republic troops have landed nearby. I'm unable to give you an accurate count just yet, but you're outnumbered." As she had expected. "Nothing new."

Reaching out with the Force she sighed quietly, another click of her back teeth allowing her to speak to those assembled, "We've got company. Set up a perimeter in the trees and assemble the artillery. We're going to start hitting the Temple. When they move, we hold the line." It didn't help that she recognized the individual leading troops against them. Hadrix was a woman she hadn't so much as lent a single thought to in years, but she knew her as a fellow warrior, and as one who had some insight into their culture. And so here was the proving ground. "Lusk." Not vod'ika. At least, not right now. "It's Hadrix."

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Objective: Temple Evacuation vs Mandos
Allies: [member="Ali Hadrix"] (Near Parameter), [member="Travot Ravenna"] (Outside Parameter)
Enemies: [member="Ithiel Verd"] , [member="Keira Ticon"] , [member="Zef Halo"], [member="Commander Lusk"] , [member="Darian Beviin"] , +(Stealth Landing)
Gear: Gem's Coat - M7 Disruptor Carbine - Duraplast Riot Kite Shield - Lightsabers x2

According to Travot, The Temple of Pomojema had a few primitives, (the Coway,) who were assembling outside in a meager defense of sticks and stones. Inside, the Jedi were rallying to the chaos.

There. Much better.

"Okay people! Everybody out!"

Roberts yelled to everybody wandering the hall. It didn't take a Jedi Master to know everything was about to hit the fan. Though, Jedi Masters there already were. There was Fleet action in the sector and this Temple was a prime target for orbital bombardment. Or zombies. Or the pewpew. So Karen started barking orders before the windows started shaking,

"Master Fron. Take the Temple Knights and guard the hall. Master Perth. You're on Holocron duty. Get them out system or to the deep conclave. Master Bellows. You've got the Younglings and the Padawans. Evac now and move the kids underground. I don't think we've got enough transports for everybody to do an air mission. Master Klara. Back up the local library servers offsite and then smash the local ones. Physically, if possible. I want a good clean wipe. We'll buy you new ones later, I promise. Master Kahn. Get all of the droids on anti-slicer duty. Those firewalls need to hold until everybody is out. Then go with Master Bellows and help with the kids. Okay! Let's go. Chop chop!"

There. Now that's how you defend a temple.

"Okay people. Let's evacuate underground. No Turbolaser Barrage is gonna smash in this roof today. Woo!"

Karen didn't know there were already Pubs and M'does outside. But with all the ruckus in this system right now? (Zombies?) It wouldn't be a very big surprise to her either way. After all? It was party time ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom