Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pantoran, Free To Good (or Bad) Home

So, last time it was the Primeval that rescued Boo from the dastardly clutches of the One Sith.

With the reboot, I'm taking him back to Day 0. In this case, it'll be the day after the Galactic Alliance invasion of Coruscant. He'll be crawling out of the wreckage of a bombed out building to find his Sith Lord owner/master dead, leaving him on his own to survive in the wreckage.

I'm open to his being rescued. Taken as a slave. Taken as a padawan or apprentice. Or just taken to lunch at McYodas. Anything goes, and we'll just see from there what course his story and development will take.

As a bonus, there's an opportunity here for a Jedi, Sith, or (insert Force affiliation of your choice here) character to obtain the canon item, Broodica's Grimoire.

Any takers?

[member="Boo Chiyo"]

I'm already in the process of rescuing one little bird. I could use more for my flock. Though I have little to offer in the way of training your Force Sensitivity, I have plenty of use for an urchin with the practical familiarity of the underworld. One who is capable of finding information in the smallest of spaces, lulling any who see the child into a false sense of security, and quietly eliminating any potential targets.

So little bird, would you like some sweets?

[member="Boo Chiyo"] If you are interested, I'd throw my hat in the ring to come rescue you. I've always loved the character but never had a way that made sense for them to interact.

[member="Sentiri"] and [member="Flannigan Mcnash"]
Thank you for the reply, but in the interest of taking a different path with the character, I think I'll go with [member="Irajah Ven"] (if she hasn't come to her senses as of yet).

[member="Boo Chiyo"] Nope! No sense whatsoever here. ;)

My posting may be a touch slow through the Omega event. But if you can handle that, I'm your Doctor.

If you want to start something, tag me. Or if you'd like me to start something, let me know. It just might not be until later tonight/early tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom