Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Panic in the cellar

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ
Clxe04R.png

Katyusha Jarko Katyusha Jarko

"Cybernetics" She said quickly, feeling a little thankful towards her implants for first time since surgery.

The Twi'lek began backpedaling towards the dealer again, but kept her shield up and brought her gun back out. Whether Yuna liked it or not, This is how Vizslas were trained to fight. You see wounded, you cover them. You patch them up after if need be, and then you return fire.

Hell, she was focused on the task enough to ignore Yuna's comments, which were regarded with little more than a low grunt otherwise.

"We'll be fine. Reinforcements will be here any minute..."

"Clever, the smoke I mean

She said reassuringly, even if she wished the team would hurry up a little.

Another burst of
chittering echoed throughout the cave, highlighting various thugs belonging to the dealer that were now taking cover behind old mining carts and taking blind pot shots in the general direction that the Mandalorians had been firing from.
One tried to rush through the smoke somewhere near the edge, only to be promptly evaporated by that disruptor rifle again.
Unfortunately, Tayl could see that she was beginning to run out of blaster gas in this one.

"It's... gonna be a little close" She said, turning to Yuna while sat on top of the wriggling dealer. Then she poked her head up just enough to keep an eye on the thugs, and to fetch a couple of thermal detonators off the stage, beginning to make a small pile before offering one to her.

p1UD36K.png

Panic in the Cellar
Ah, well that would do it. Cybernetics, just like what she was rocking. Figures. While back on her feet, she watched Tayl move forward, firing into the haze of combat, while she spent the time running a diagnostic on her suits' condition; to which everything was operating just fine. Well, aside from her jetpack being entirely depleted. "I like to think on my feet, grow up a terrorist, it'll happen." She mused, feeling the soft sting of her wounds under the body suit, though from experience it felt like minor burns. Nothing a little bacta patching could work out.

It quickly became apparent that this was not going to work out. Well, not as seamless as she hoped. "So, first time jitters or-" She was cut off by the pot shots, and shook her head, firing off a bust of blaster fire to suppress the oncoming fire rate. It was going to work for a small bit, but there was no point in telling Tayl that. Shaking her head, she stowed it into the empty holster on her hip, and found the Twi'lek offered her a thermal detonator. She grinned, and took the device. "I'll do it if you do it." She muttered, eyeing down the hall, sitting herself behind Tayl and her energy shield. "Though the blast might slam us into the wall and cook the dealer, but....I've always had a soft spot for well spoken bad girls." She joked, tossing the device between her hands, waiting for Tayl to give her the green light. The energy shield would probably burn out, but hell, it'd clear the room sure as hell.
Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

Clxe04R.png

"So, first time jitters or-

"Killed plenty. Saved very few" She jut her chin towards the dealer. There was no exaggeration in her voice either. In all the 14 years she had been away from Kamino, she had extracted one, maybe two people. It was always hit fast, hit hard, hit until nothing remained...

It was tiring.

"Though the blast might slam us into the wall and cook the dealer, but....I've always had a soft spot for well spoken bad girls."

"Best be a long throw then!"

Without skipping a beat, Tayl stood up and lobbed the first Thermal detonator across the room, landing about mid way through the smoke before a near-deafening pop, a blinding flash of light partially subdued by the heavy smoke, and a whole lotta screams on the other end.

All the while, She stands between the smoke and Yuna, acting as living cover so that she can lob her own.

Suddenly, a message comes through...
<<Nearly there. Just hang on a moment longer!>>

p1UD36K.png

Panic in the Cellar
"Well, makes two of us then shorty." She was going to stick to that name, given the Twi'lek hadn't given hers in kind. Though Yuna was more concerned about escaping from the whole mess she herself had created. "Now you're speaking my language." She mused, priming the device, and pressed herself against the Mandalorian, as she threw the damn thing as hard as she could, watching as it sailed into the fire, and disappearing into the fog.

Somewhere beyond sight, it clanked and bounced off the floor, and the ensuring flash that followed would have blinded her if not for the anti-flash visor on her helmet. Still, she pressed against Tayl, priming her last set of disks into her disk launcher in the process.

That help better be showing up, else she was going to start getting creative.

Clxe04R.png

Tayl's own flash-visor darkened a little more to defuse the sudden flash caused by Yuna's grenade, which most definitely knocked a few lifeforms off the Twi'lek's scanner in the process.

"Good kills, good kills" She said out of habit, keeping a collected and militaristic tone.

A moment passed before a few more blind shots came through the smoke, impacting a wall somewhere off to the side. Hardly threatening, but it still earned a few disruptor shots downrange that evaporated some poor Rodian. Another tried to swap cover, panicking as a few more shots flew over his head until-

✱click

✱click✱click

Tayl glanced at her rifle, no longer seeing light within the power pack.

Wordlessly, she tossed the rifle aside and readier her own gauntlet weaponry, Firing a Kunai from it's launcher that seemed to actually over penetrate through it's target and into a nearby wall.

Seeing that there were no more disruptor rounds flying however, She could see that the thugs were getting a bit bolder and leaving their cover.

Tayl looked over her shoulder at Yuna, and readied her
wrist-blade...

A sudden burst of golden particle beams cut down the first set of rushing thugs from behind, prompting the others to turn and unleash their own blasters at something in the background.

Tayl can see blue IFF transponders light up on her HUD one by one as allied units drop down the ladder, gravity belts and rocket boots softening their fall, armor eating up blaster bolts only for these new contenders to fire back, cutting down more and more foes.

As the sounds of battle began to die down, Yuna might see as one of the last remaining thugs break the smoke cover in a dash towards her and Tayl, only to be abruptly yanked back in by a strong whipecord. The distinct sound of a vibrosword would be the only clue as to his end, followed by a few staggered shots echoing throughout the cave, knocking already fading life signs off the scanner.

A Mandalorian emerges from the smoke; Tall and clad in crimson armor. He gription-clamps a beskad to his back, giving Tayl a low nod.

"Apologies, You were a little harder to find than expected"

Tayl's shoulders dropped in relief as her shield deactivated. And as it vanished, more mandalorians emerged from the smoke, all bearing the signature Sky-blue armor of
Death Watch. They were all either glancing around at the mess in search of surviving hostiles or simply finding positions to secure while creating a parameter around the two un-marked Mandalorians.

One though, bearing a medical emblem on his pauldron, was quick to step forward and give Tayl a once over.

"You good, 1-1?"

"Good, nines" The Twi'lek raised her thumb at the younger medic, a little winded and actually leaning against Yuna a little to support herself. At this point, she didn't even care if Yuna would have comments about this later. Just needed a breather and a stiff drink.

The others were quick to secure the wriggling dealer, cuffing him and dragging him away before the red one juts his chin at the ladder
"Come one you two, someone'll come looking soon enough. ship's right outside"

p1UD36K.png

Panic in the Cellar
Hearing the click of the Twi'lek's weapon, Yuna merely prepped for her vibro-knucklers to come back into play. Of course, that never did seem to pan out. She tensed, wincing as she knew she was going to need to dabble into the force for this fight, already thinking how she might downplay some of her feats.

This worry was short live however, as it seemed the Twi'lek's support had arrived. To that, Yuna relaxed, watching as the thugs were blown to pieces, giving her plenty of room to breath. Watching the fancy paint job folk coming into the room, Yuna was a bit taken to find the Twi'lek leaning onto her, causing her to chuckle. "Careful shorty, I might start to like you doing stuff like that." Nines, one-one, all code names, which meant one thing; she was an outsider first and foremost. Well, that was that, had to weave her way into the circle. Still, least she was being invited along, and so she took it, following behind the man known as 'nine'. "I mean, if you lot will have me, I'm more than happy to tag along." She mused, following in step to the rest of the Mandalorians.

Last edited:
Clxe04R.png

"Shhh... Just enjoy it while it lasts" She whispers with one finger placed on Yuna's visor, roughly where the mouth should be.

A moment later, she is prompted to step aside and retrieve her weapons as one of the other crusaders offers her gunbelt up, having snagged it right off a corpse early in the gunfight. "Vor'e"

Once prepared of course, she and the red-clad Mandalorian would lead the way out. Though it was the Medic, "Nine", that fell in beside Yuna. "Hey. Just so ya know, we're probably not gonna take you far. Two's kinda cautious like that"

The young man shrugged "For now though, you take any hits? Got all the field crap, but we've got better on board"

The short trip would take them back up the ladder, minus a momentary stop to perhaps help Yuna find her gear on the doorman's corpse, then outside the tower and into the streets. There, an old Death Watch dropship was waiting, still hovering just above the sand and most definitely spooking the locals with the draft and loud whine of it's engines. Things wouldn't get any quieter until they were aboard and the doors shut too.

The interior itself wasn't much to look at. Just a row of seats on either side and netting on the walls and ceiling for passengers to grip. The red-clad Mandalorian himself was still standing by the door when they finally took off, holding onto the netting above and conversing with Tayl.

"But do you trust her?"

"She took rounds for me. For us. nothing was offered in return"

"Hmh..." The old Rallymaster would merely nod in silent agreement not to push further. Even if Yuna didn't seem like Death Watch or even Child of the Watch, She had fought beside their leader for little more than honor and creed as far as they knew. So for now, that was good enough in his book.

Once they were both satisfied with this conclusion, Tayl herself would step aside to check on Yuna.

"Hey," She waved, ducking down to offer a partially gloved handshake. The skin at her fingertips seemed to be unnaturally smooth and tipped with tiny black claws.

"Thanks for added guns. It's Tayl, by the way. of Clan Vizsla"

p1UD36K.png

Panic in the Cellar
She grinned under her helmet, seeing the single finger pressed against her visor. She had no weapons to retrieve, all of them already in her own ship, though hearing she might not be taken very far made her feel a tad less optimistic than normal. Well, this was to be expected, just have to be around more in the future. Follow leads, build up trust and the like. "I took a few hits, but I'll be fine. Just gonna spray and pray, usually works, ey?" She winced as she began to walk, feeling her burns strike against the leg of her armor.

Seeing the deathwatch drop-ship, Yuna contemplated trying to place a tracker on board, and decided against it. No, if she was going to do anything, she'd need to be smart. Besides, what good would that do? Given how loud these people got, be easier to just track them via their criminal activities; though that required there to be survivors left to talk about it.

Setting herself on the dropship, she leaned back, head against the rest of the wall, focusing on the pain, and calling on the Force to make it ease and slowly vanish. Her gauntlets were removed, already she was feeling out the devices on her suit, bare skin feeling for any damage to the suit. It felt fine, but she was starting to question the state of her wounds. Few hours in a healing trace outta make that right as rain, least that was the hope. She was content with her little good deed for the day, and planned to just try and get a comm from the woman before dipping. Though, it seemed the Force had other things in mind. The hand was offered to her, and Yuna moved to take it, all without opening her eyes; not like Tayl would know. "Tayl, Clan Vizsla. Well, have to rethink how I evaluate Vizlas' going forward. Never knew they could sound so cute." She chuckled, feeling the soft skin she was interfacing with. "I'm from Clan Westwind, or what's left of it. I'm the last one far as I know. Before you go ahead and stone me, I didn't pick it, got handed it." That much was true, she quite literally was given the damn name as she was handed her beskar. Hopefully this wouldn't lead to a dead end.

Clxe04R.png

"Tayl, Clan Vizsla. Well, have to rethink how I evaluate Vizlas' going forward. Never knew they could sound so cute."

"You haven't even see what I look like under here" She stifled a chuckle while shaking the woman's hand.

Or at least she was, until the woman's clan came up.

"I'm from Clan Westwind, or what's left of it. I'm the last one far as I know. Before you go ahead and stone me, I didn't pick it, got handed it."

"Pfff...! The red one scoffed, and a couple of his Vode either crossed their arms or just looked over in expectation. At the very least, they figured the Twi'lek's response would be entertaining.

Tayl herself simply stared for the moment, tilting her head to one side. Confusion was evident in the way she sort of froze up, taking time to process this new information and her own feelings on the matter. Mand'alor the Abandoner had long since ruined the Westwind name, who she believed to have faded from history altogether alongside their misbegotten "father". The very same man who, in her eyes, had kept her separated from her mother a time when a daughter needed a mother most.

The name Westwind had done more than harm the relationship with mother and daughter however. It had seen them flung far into the darkest reaches of the galaxy, and Tayl stranded for nearly 14 years in the underworld... The name Westwind had robbed her of Everything.

But, I was not Yuna's fault...

She sat down on the next seat beside her, sighing and slowly nodding to herself. "Family is... more than blood"

Then, after beckoning the medic, she is tossed a can of Bacta-spray. Her own can was nearly empty anyway.

"What did you tell him earlier, Spray and pray? let me take a look"

p1UD36K.png

Panic in the Cellar
"No, but I like the picture in my head that your voice gives me." She responded, eyes closed for the moment, before she slowly lifted her helmet up, letting her sea of brunette hair come tumbling down to her shoulders, revealing her single blue eye and eye patch over where the right one should have been.

Then when the reality of her name struck, Yuna sighed, and shrugged her shoulders. It was normal behavior, and for a moment, she was entirely prepared to be told to get the hell off the drop ship; someone once threw a punch at her in the past, so nothing really surprised her. Though that wasn't Tayl's reaction, thankfully. "Before you ask, never met Kreslin. Though given how everyone hates his damn name, I have to imagine he was the husband of the Sith Emperor at this rate." Shes shrugged, wincing at the pain that this sparked, slowly peeling back the sections of her body that were pulsating in pain; namely at the knees and upper body. She really didn't know much about Kreslin himself, everything she knew was second hand info, not long after the man had disappeared. Still, she felt that shouldn't mean her mentor was taken down as well.

Mando culture seemed to be such a clash for her. You were supposed to stand on your own, but your own clan name, which you had no control over, could just destroy your rep in front of anyone. "Yea, just was gonna spray myself down and pray for the best." She mused, as she peeled back the protective skin of her armor, revealing welted and burned skin underneath. It was a little worse than what she expected. She snickered, looking up to the Twi'lek with a sly grin. "So, what's the prognosis doc, am I gonna make it?" She couldn't help it, she was having fun.

Clxe04R.png

"oh-Ohh...!" She turned her head suddenly at the mention of her voice. Everything up until now, she had heard at least once before. Either of teasing bounty hunters or leering smugglers in the underworld bars she had been force to inhabit until recently.

But that one, that one she hadn't heard before.

Thankfully the topic would be changed a moment later while Yuna began to remove a few plates to check her wounds.

"Before you ask, never met Kreslin. Though given how everyone hates his damn name, I have to imagine he was the husband of the Sith Emperor at this rate."

She stifled an awkward chuckle, shaking her head before turning to face Yuna again
"I've uhm... Been hunting his wife for the past 13 years... Traitorous queen sided with Sith, so you're pretty close"

It was closer to 14, actually. 14 long and miserable years that were spent in the cruelly ironic level 1313.
Her entire lifetime, really. When you factored in her accelerated aging.

"So, what's the prognosis doc, am I gonna make it?"

Tayl had been carefully observing Yuna's wound as each piece of armor was peeled away, head tilted in morbid curiosity. Actually, she had to stop herself from wincing at first.

"It's... not pretty" She admitted, looking back up at her and looking her right in that singular blue eye.

"Well, actually-" Only to be cut off by the medic.

Without even turning to look away from Yuna, Tayl raised a single finger between herself and the medic

"I've got this one Eskol. We need to save your supplies" She said politely, eliciting a simple shrug from the young Wren as he sat back down.

Then she removes her gloves, having to undo some sort of latch on the previously glowing right-hand gauntlet.
She tried to get a good angle on Yuna's wounds with the bacta can, but couldn't seem to manage it just yet.

The young Twi'lek would end up just pulling her helmet off to get a better look.

Her Lekku came out first; Lavender tendrils that seemed to become blackened at the tips, slithering out of their protective sleeves as she pulled them away. Once the actual helmet was pulled off next, Her similarly lavender and rounded face was finally visible. All leading to a pair of Radioactive-green eyes that seemed to glow ever so gently in the dark interior. Even so, the strangely tribal tattoo around her eye was just barely visible.

For now, Those eyes seemed fixated on the wound, which would soon feel a warm, soothing sensation as she began applying bacta spray.

"Seen a few like this before. It's not too deep, so you should be fine by tomorrow night I think. Bacta works wonders, doesn't it? if you can ignore the sickly sweet smell... Or you get used to it, I guess"

p1UD36K.png

Panic in the Cellar
She had caught her off guard with that comment; just as she planned. Very smug now, Yuna chuckled to herself. Then she listened to what Tayl had to say, and how this involved her whole hunt. Stories that Yuna had heard of, yet was unaware of the origin they developed from. She knew it looked bad, but it didn't hurt that bad. Maybe a little, but in truth she was distancing herself from the pain. "I'd be up for helping you tag that Schutta, she's giving me a bad name after all, but probably need to pass the litmus test, yea?" That was an understatement. Anything to get the Westwind smear off her beskar would be good enough for her.

Still, her attention was mostly focused on the Twi'lek as she removed her helmet, making Yuna's grin vanish. The image in her her did fade, though she find herself a bit taken aback by Tayl's features. She had to shake herself out of it, realizing she was biting her lip. "Tattoos, didn't imagine that. Won't make that mistake again." She chuckled to herself, fixating on the glowing green eyes that were observing her. At least she wouldn't have any trouble staying invested for this assignment.

She let the woman tend to her, stiffening her grunts at the sting of disinfectant working at her wounds. "Hell, wish they had this stuff when I lost my eye. Might have been able to be a singer, or maybe a dancer. You think I'd look good in one of those metal bikini's shorty?" She asked, keeping her gaze on Tayl, winking just for a bit of extra teasing.

Clxe04R.png

"Afraid you juuust missed 'er! Believe it or not, but Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla killed her just a few months ago. Over twenty years of horror ended over night..."

She seemed pleased with her uncle-in-spirit, but there was still some sour undertone that might seem our of context. Still, she was definitely glad to be rid of the evil witch. A woman who'd caused Tayl so much pain that words couldn't have even communicated to Yuna just how much this woman had done to her, Even despite having never seen her in person...

She had to shake herself out of it, realizing she was biting her lip. "Tattoos, didn't imagine that. Won't make that mistake again."

Looking up to distract herself from those thoughts for just a moment, Tayl was quick to spy that little expression, even if she wasn't entirely sure what it meant. She always knew just enough to read a man who was about to draw on her, but never enough to truly understand when she had garnered another woman's interest by expression alone. Poor thing knew she was dense as the Beskar she wore, but never the why nor how behind it.

"You like them?" She grinned all the same, exposing a maw of shark-like teeth that looked white as imperial armor, but flanked by a blue tongue just behind them. A sign to those who made a habit of inviting danger, But a warning to those looking for trouble.

That smile steadily softened though, As Tayl ran a finger along the blackened tip of her Lekku.

"The eye's just for decoration and maybe keeping the sun out. But these? these are the real thing"

"Nothing like a burn scar to humble your ass, huh?" She stifled a chuckle, going back to applying bacta on those wounds.
"Always wondered if they discolored Twi'lek skin the way they did humans. Turns out they're way different"

Then, with a shrug of her shoulders and one more lookover, She would carefully apply an antiseptic pad over the wound and pronounce her work completed with a thumbs up. Seems she had come a long way since nearly killing Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt with botched blood transfusion all those years ago.

"Hell, wish they had this stuff when I lost my eye. Might have been able to be a singer, or maybe a dancer. You think I'd look good in one of those metal bikini's shorty?"

That didn't stop her from quickly poking at it with her finger to shut her patient up though...

"Maybe, if you let this heal first." She said, placing a hand on her hip and raising a brow.

She did suppose the eyepatch was a little dashing at least...

p1UD36K.png

Panic in the Cellar
She made a mental note that this woman that Tayl had been after was eliminated, which left a notion of what the Mandalorians were aiming to strike at. It left a few questions in her mind, mostly of what they would do now, and who they would be striking at. Both things she could work out in time, but if they were NIO targets...well it would certainly make her job interesting if nothing else. "Well good then, one less problem." She said softly, though her attention was firmly on the tattoos.

Tayl was paying attention to her it seemed, which was exactly what she had aimed for. Nodding in agreement to Tayl's question, Yuna continued. "I might, maybe I like tattoos, something to think about." She snickered to herself. She took note of Tayl's movements, her smile widening into a grin. "Well, they are humbling, but I have a pretty girl taking care of me, so I'll be humbled for as long as this is how it turns out." She might have been pushing a little too hard, but, she was enjoying herself for the first time in a while now.

She endured the patch with a bit of dignity, only wincing slightly at the sting, nodding a bit of thanks to Tayl in response. Yea, burn marks weren't pretty, but hell, no one would really see them under her beskar. Of course, when Tayl gave a prod to the patch as a means of making her stop talking, Yuna couldn't help but flinch, clamping down and letting out a huff of air from her nostrils at the pain, she managed one final retort. "Hey! Careful, I'm ticklish. Get touchy like that and people might start talking." She couldn't bring herself to laugh, still holding the patch and trying to act like it didn't hurt, but her arm was almost pulsating in pain at current.

Least she had somewhat kept her composure.

Clxe04R.png

"I always get people talking in the end" The Twi'lek smirked, though the conversation still saw a few of the crusaders look up quizzically for a moment.

Most knew enough to realize that it didn't mean anything, considering their Twi'lek leader's rather mediocre history with relationships and the like. The Medic however, he couldn't help staring a little while longer then the rest.

"Tayl? Maybe you should leave wounded to the professionals..." He shrugged

Tayl just threw a glance his way before crossing her arms. She knew that she'd have to accept defeat in this little game of banter for the time being.

"Where you headed after this? I need to deliver the dealer to Miss Kotai, but if you'll be around awhile longer...?"
She tilts her head questioningly towards Yuna.

p1UD36K.png

Panic in the Cellar
Well she considered herself a bit pleased, nursing her injury and smirking as if her arm wasn’t on fire. “Probably not the sort of talking you’re thinking Miss Vizsla.” She chided, leaning back into her seat as the banter between the rest of Tayl’s squad attempted to start,

She felt rather content with the current situation, and saw no reason to try and add to what you as already a decent conversation. Still feeling eyes locked on them was something she wasn’t used to, covert ops had long since been her thing. The Tayl asked where she was heading to next, and Yuna had no real destination. “I mean, if you aren’t aiming to be rid of me, I can keep you safe for a bit longer. You seem to have a habit of making people attempt to kill you is sounds like.”

Still holding her arm, she leaned back and flashed a grin.

Clxe04R.png

"Ohho! Miss Vizsla, huh? You hear that, boys?" Both she and a few of the others chuckled.

"I like the sound of that. Makes me sound all Important-like"
Tayl was beginning to find the banter somewhat endearing. Even if some of it was annoying, of course.

"I think you'll want to rest up a little first, before you go 'protecting' people. Hard to be a knight in shining armor if you can't lift your sword"

"Got a place we can hangout while you recover, actually"

Though the Twi'lek seemed to be having fun, throwing a stray wink at Yuna, Her old mentor was not having it. Redsun shook his head, marching down the dropship interior and tapping on his ex-student's shoulder.

"Little viper... A moment?"

They were both quick to take a few steps away, as Redsun didn't want to challenge Tayl's judgement in front of her own men. Yuna would still be in earshot if she paid attention however.

"You good, Rook?" Tayl asked, looking up at the much taller Rallymaster.

"Rook" himself would be hanging onto the net above, looking down at her from behind his gold-trimmed visor.

"
We are not taking her to the covert." He stated, prompting Tayl to put a hand on her hip.

"Why not? can't you just ask The Armorer and call it a day?"

"The Armorer doesn't know her. And neither do you... remember what happened the last time you were so trusting?"

This caused her to look away suddenly, glancing at Yuna over her shoulder and then back again
"Fine... We'll take her to the ship or you can help me set up a safe house in the city. but we're not just leaving her out here"

"As you wish. just remember; Mandalorians were never united. not every face behind the buy'c is friendly"

Tayl groaned, but she knew deep down that he was right. Still, she elected to ignore it for now and join Yuna again, politely taking a seat next to her.

"Like I said. We'll set you up somewhere, don't worry"

p1UD36K.png

Panic in the Cellar

She shook her head at Tayl's outburst, the woman humming to herself as she reattached her segmented armor. "Might not be able to wield a sword, but I can damn sure twist a knife, no?" She seemed to be at the cusp of being accepted into the group, which she wasn't going to complain about, but watching as Tayl was taken away she realized that she might have played her hand too well. Was she suspicious? Probably,

While Tayl vanished into the back, Yuna crossed her arms and tried to ignore the pair of eyes that were fixed on her, paying them no mind. She was in the midst of pondering what she was going to do if this backfired, but soon found that Tayl was besides her, but something told her the original plan had changed. "Not worried at all Miss Vizla, just so long as you don't try and space me." She snickered, focusing her eyes onto the Twi'lek, eyes flickering with amusement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom