Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pandora Liline

Lunasi Vizsla

L
Pandora Liline

Sans_titre_21000.jpg
NAME: Pandora Liline
FACTION:
SPECIES: Half Human Half Vahla
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 3''8 Feet
Body Build: Slim
EYES: Orange
HAIR: Blond
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :

++ Very strong force sensitivity
She's very strong in the force, dangerously strong actually from birth but, the demons who had looked over her had kept it in contact

+/- Corrupted Soul
Pandora's soul is completely corrupted and is extremely hard to convert her back to the good side.

- Antisocial
People always die near Pandora so socializing doesn't really help anyway. This also gave her vocabulary a great distance from the children her age. She struggles to speak fluently.

-- Nearly no control
Pandora her powers are very great, but because of that she has no control over them.

-- Unable to become a physical fighter//If she goes results..
Pandora is a girl very strong within the force, but her body has trouble maintaining that and has to train a heavily focused on the force side if not when to strong her body might shut down because of not being able to handle it.

BIOGRAPHY:
*When you are born, what is it that you hope for? Do you hope for a happy life? Do you think you think you will be challenged? Are you just waiting to die again and start all over?*

There are always children with a bad past, but the chance is slim that they are being made to have such a past. The exact same day as she had been born, the three Gorgon sisters were summoned from the deepest pits of Hell. Their task was easy prepare children to become living demons, only made for destruction.

They were never to be seen, but always look over the children. They were the shadows of objects while being able to physically and mental damage someone their body and spirit. Pandora was at first glance a beautiful baby child, pure of soul. Nothing was seemed to be though, since nobody knew what she was destined for.

*Darkness is never born, it is created. That is something everyone believes, but what is the truth?*

Her first years on this damaged, corrupted planet was not as bad as people could've thought. Her years started out with the demons earning their trust into the center of her soul, while making the life of her family miserable. Every month, a new death would've come. The day Pandora was staying over there did not matter for how long. They had all died by mysterious circumstances. Pandora was too young to understand, what was happening, but the negative energy of her parents were also flowing into her spirit.

Sometimes day's she was being ignored, given the food and water she needed and nobody died. The parents were understanding it and finally the demons were able to start doing their thing. They were haunting the room of Pandora, giving her terrible nightmares. She was finally showing that force sensitivity that she had.

Years passed by till the parents finally thought of the idea that their daughter was the cause of all the deaths happening all those years. They wanted to kill her, her very own parents. The demons were known of that and everything went according to destiny. The child will be homeless and hated by society on her entire planet. They grabbed a pillow and wanted to kill her through suffocation.

A few moments she had no air, her grip softened and also her parents grip. She was able to hear bodies falling down and her eyes opened.

I am homeless, while the rest is born in such riches.
I scream every single night, yet nobody can hear me.
When I help them, they all end up dying.
Mother, father... Why do you not protect me?” I kept on thinking, seeing there dead bodies lie on the ground with blood leaking from their entire spine. Their organs lying all over the ground, while the last few heartbeats could be seen coming from her parents' hearts.

From here the story continuous

SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom