Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Pandemic, Yay!

All the precautions that are being taken to stop this pandemic, while keeping people alive and healthy, have unfortunately been bleeding me dry due to lost income from all the performances and lessons that have been cancelled, alongside killing any opportunity I had of starting grad school this fall, because scholarship auditions have also all been cancelled, with no hint that they'll ever be rescheduled.

So, I've been taking on some extra work to go with my day job and make up for what I'm missing, which has had the unfortunate effect of killing any time I have to RP.

Should be back once the world returns to normal though, and I might manage to get a post in here and there—just don't expect a lot from me right now.

Caedyn Arenais

C
Best of luck over there Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor !

Keep yourself safe. Chaos will be here when you're able to return, but obviously top priority is the real world. I'll be wishing you all the best from over my side of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom