Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

*palpatine voice* What's Good Homeboy

Howdy y'all. Long-term lurker here who finally decided to take the plunge!! It's been ages since I've RP'd on a forum, and while I'm a little nervous getting back into it, I'm also excited to jump into something new. I've got a few ideas on how to adapt my OCs to the setting, but I'll probably have to ask for help in regards to faction lore, current events, etc. If there are any fellow Yuuzhan Vong enjoyers out there, hit me up!

Howdy y'all. Long-term lurker here who finally decided to take the plunge!! It's been ages since I've RP'd on a forum, and while I'm a little nervous getting back into it, I'm also excited to jump into something new. I've got a few ideas on how to adapt my OCs to the setting, but I'll probably have to ask for help in regards to faction lore, current events, etc. If there are any fellow Yuuzhan Vong enjoyers out there, hit me up!

We're all here to help! If you have any questions, just ask :3

As a fellow enjoyer of the Vong storylines, I salute you, friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom