Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paladin Supply Co.

Corporation Name: Paladin Supply Company

Headquarters: Ord Mantell

Locations: Ord Mantell (HQ), Csilla, Balmorra

Operations: Supplying the Paladin Consortium with Weapons/Armor, Vehicles, and Ships

Rationale: After creating the Paladin Consortium, Janus realized he needed supplies for such an organization without relying on outside companies. He established the Paladin Supply Company on Ord Mantell, near the on-world Consortium base there. As the technical CEO of Kalor-Tech industries, he also took the company's science facility on Csilla and transferred it over to this new company. He would finally establish more factories on the famed arms production world of Balmorra, where he would be able to produce top-notch weaponry for the organization.

Tier: 2

Description: Paladin Supply Co. doesn't bother with trying to sell its products to others, not involving itself in capitalism. No, its primary purpose to to provide the Consortium with anything they may need. Whether it implants, weapons, tanks, droids, or something else, this company can produce it. The workers are paid with the Consortium's money, the factories are bought by the Consortium officials. The one and only purpose of this company is supply for its parent.

It employs experts in every field. Biotech, communications, shipbuilding, vehicular construction, vong implants, chemistry, and more. If you name it, the company employs it. they are prepared for any order the Consortium might place, no matter what it might be.

Subsidiaries: None

Parent Corporation: The Paladin Consortium

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

[member="Janus"]

Sorry, but there's a maximum number of operations and locations you can have as a company of this tier. Go take another look at the company creation rules, and tag me when you've made your edits, OK?

[member="Jorus Merrill"]

Sorry, for some reason thought locations and operations were the same thing.

*facepalm*

Edited it. Didn't change the description at all, seeing as how weapons/armor, ships, and vehicles can all include things such as biotech, physics, chemistry, etc.

[member="Janus"]

OK, just know that when you make new subs and link to the company, they're going to be more interested in whether or not the sub falls tidily under the listed operations.

Looks fine to me.

[member="Janus"]

You labeled the parent company the Paladin Consortium, tier 2 companies cannot have subsidiaries and by marking the Paladin Consortium which is a tier 2 company marks this as a subsidiary. Either raise the tier for the Paladin Consortium or have this as a stand alone company.

[member="Spencer Varanin"]

I lied.

Upon looking at my threads, a lot of them are still in progress. Some are a few posts away, some a little more than that. Should I remove the parent company from this sub until they finish up?

[member="Janus"]

You could do that or you could archive this until the devs are done to bring the parent company to T3. The latter is what I would personally do. Also apologies for not answering this sooner, I didn't recieve the tag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom