Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Padawan Stuff And Adventurers. Which is really just hanging around.

I've made another Padawan, but the goal with this one is to get some light hearted Jedi Padawan adventures and such. Been a lot of doom and gloom with Iris given all the things she went through, so why not? Hang outs at the Temple, touring some other temples, generally not getting into too much trouble asides from some pranks. No war and such for this one, yet.

Hit me up if that's interesting. Time to explore the lighter side of being a Padawan.

Lukan Rath

L
I've made another Padawan, but the goal with this one is to get some light hearted Jedi Padawan adventures and such. Been a lot of doom and gloom with Iris given all the things she went through, so why not? Hang outs at the Temple, touring some other temples, generally not getting into too much trouble asides from some pranks. No war and such for this one, yet.

Hit me up if that's interesting. Time to explore the lighter side of being a Padawan.

We could steal something together, providing you don't nark.

Calix of Thyrsus

C
It do be like that sometimes.

You and Maran Maran ?

200w.gif

Lukan Rath

L
Maran Maran

You know, if we could get a couple of other like-minded Padawan involved, this could make for a great heist thread.

Bounty Hunters...Sith...A Criminal Underworld right under their noses. Who's going to suspect a few goodie-two-shoes Padawan, right?

But yes.
Might be a nice change of pace to have Miri in a non-combat thread.

Yeah I’m on vacation but still

Get back from vacation already so I can thread with you again jeeze.

Maran Maran

You know, if we could get a couple of other like-minded Padawan involved, this could make for a great heist thread.

Bounty Hunters...Sith...A Criminal Underworld right under their noses. Who's going to suspect a few goodie-two-shoes Padawan, right?

Ohgod. But also, ohyes. Time to steal some things from criminals. Why not!

Lukan Rath

L
Ohgod. But also, ohyes. Time to steal some things from criminals. Why not!

Oh. Uh....Yeah we could do that too!

Come to think of it, I've been meaning to visit the lower levels of Coruscant. You up for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom