Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Padawan Pack Mission: Pack Runners

((You never lose the Vex! Haha! Sorry, I was just having a weird weekend with little time))

Vexander followed @[member="Eeli Surik"] to the guide rails, he dressed in the normal clothing before doing so and eventually managed to join her using the help of the Force and a combination of his normal skills that usually allowed him to climb up high trees in the jungle for special sniping spots. In the city was different however, the tall buildings and streets usually had different elevations and surfaces, but in the end the Force was what he needed to climb then anyway.

Since the plan was outlined, Vex didn't say a word other than nodding, he was not really someone who would usually talk, especially when he agreed to the plan and saw it as a viable option. There was just a small problem though, he didn't bring his sniper with him... but he had his blaster and that was just what he needed.

In order for his cover and the plan to work out, Vex, concelealed his lightsaber in the shoulder holster and placed a clock on top of his clothes, in the end it looked like if he was wearing an overcoat and took his blaster with him... he would had to work along with his Force enhanced senses to do the precise marksmanship that he was used to... and it was not that he couldn't, it was just that with his sniper rifle he would be deadlier... although he didn't have to as a Jedi... perhaps it was going to work.

The young padawan with redhair that was with him above the guide rails was quite interesting for him, he didn't know why since her personality seemed different that the one he had, nevertheless there was something that caught his attention... but it was hard to tell in the middle of the mission.

Without even expecting it, she whispered at him about the mission and smiled. Vex, as the only man around to hear the whisper decided to reply "Exciting indeed..." he smiled back at the girl below his brown goatee and beard "...but I think that I might even become more exciting" said knowing that he might get a shot and that they would eventually jump into action.

The young man looked down and noticed the other two Jedi in disguise: @[member="Vulpesen"] and @[member="Nico Minuro Ike"] . They seemed quite ready and he just hoped that he could keep them out of harm... for that he had to expect the unexpected. The young padawan looked around and managed to pinpoint each alleyway that lead to their location and proceeded to keep the locations in their mind... reaching out through the Force, he enhanced his vision and to regulate his breathing since they would be crusial for the shooting with his blaster. Looking with just one eye above the blaster while he pointed at one of the alleyways while the other eye was closed, he just whispered "That is why I should bring my sniper at all times..."

The ground-floor Jedi fit the part as they made their way down the lengthy passageway. 'I wonder if @[member="Vulpesen"] might try putting his arm around her, I'd like to see what @[member="Nico Minuro Ike"] would do in that situation...' thought Eeli to herself as she monkey climbed along the guide rails, leaving @[member="Vexander Graves"] to his overwatch. It wasn't too long before the disguised Jedi were approached; as they were Eeli felt Vex's senses sharpen dramatically. Eeli focused her mind and began to stretch her hearing to listen to the conversation below. Vulps was open to being approached whilst Nico remained steely as ever. Things seemed to be going fine; the 'sales person' was doing their bit and Vulps knew how to react in turn. The Rodian that approached them could have been in better shape, as his left antenna seemed to be missing the top piece - probably from some sort of blaster wound. His clothes were battered and overall a little greasy, the chances are he was nothing but an urchin that was loosely affiliated the BloodCutters, but at least it was a start.

Eeli hung from one arm in the air and looked down as Nico stepped forward. 'Good... time to find out what this Rodian knows' thought Eeli to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom