Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC P1H Heavy Battle Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauda

89938293344826b2750ea0366c5b8b8b.jpg
OOC INFO

Intent - To provide The Emergence Empire with a Heavy Battle Droid

Image Source - https://polycount.co...Comment_2454019

Role - Heavy Infantry Unit

Links - The Cassum Cabal / The Emergence Empire / P1H Heavy Battle Droid

GENERAL INFO

Unit Name - P1H Heavy Droid Infantry

Affiliation - The Emergence Empire

Classification - Heavy Infantry

Equipment - 12" Vibroknife, EB1 Battle Rifle, Shoulder Mounted Turbolaser

Description - The P1H is less of an upgrade, and more a designated force. Meant to occupy the Frontlines alongside the P1, the P1H uses its powerful shoulder-cannon to pull chunks out of opposing Infantry

COMBAT INFO

Unit Availability - Common

Unit Size - Medium

Unit Experience - Trained

Combat Function - Heavy/Siege infantry, the P1H provides lethal shelling behind the P1 and anti-vehicular support. When taking a facility or moving on enemy fortifications, the P1H is used more as a Siege Tool, breaching heavy doors or putting holes in walls.

Strengths

Rapid Adaptation - The P1H learns fast, very fast. A battalion in one battle will be noticeabley different in the next, carefully analyzing what mistakes its fellow droids had made and quickly recognising how to counter such actions.

CIS What? - The P1H and subsequent models are nothing like the droids of old. Having mastered the production of advanced warfare technologies, The Emergence Empire's factories produce Strong, Sturdy Droids that are leagues above those that fought on Geonosis and Naboo

Bazooka Billy - A lethal Shoulder-cannon is mounted on the P1H. This cannon tears through Infantry and delivers adequate damage against Vehicles to provide effective Infantry Support.

Weaknesses

Galaxy Note 7 - The Brain in the head of every P1 is a super-advanced piece of kit. Except for when it randomly destroys itself. Although not a common occurrence, the spontaneous melting of the brain is an issue.

EMP/ION - The Brain itself is resistant to such devices. But there is a loophole. The Brain destroys itself if the Host Body is shutdown, which itself happens to not be EMP/ION Hardened. Disable the Body and the Brain dies.

HISTORICAL INFO

It's been 4 years since production on the Proeliator Battle Brain and its host body began. Over the course of those years, factories had been set up in numerous places across the Galaxy, notably Coruscant and Quarzite. Mines and Caverns disguising as simple workplaces had black-sites in which they stored the growing numbers of Dormant Droids. And now, they've been activated.

The Emergence Empire, the Prime Project that all of Orex's other endeavours fed into has finally been realised, and the vast storage facilities he set up are slowly being emptied of their contents. An Army of sophisticated Droids prepared to lay waste to those that threaten the new age of Science, Knowledge, and the extermination of all things that hold these values back.

Mauda

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Thanks for the link, I've updated it.

Still can't understand why pinterest doesn't work for you lol

Mauda

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

I swear you're a curse for my links haha. I've tried replacing the links every way I can, only for them to simply not work. I'm stumped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom