Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ownership vote

Who should take over as GA owner?

• Aryn Teth

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Cedric Grayson

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
The nominees for the Alliance owenrship are: [member="Aryn Teth"] and [member="Cedric Grayson"]. You have your opportunity to present your platforms while the vote is still open. There is an option of abstaining present as well.

Terms and conditions: the ownership vote will be open until December 7 at 10:00 AM EST. Only one vote per writer, and only faction votes will be counted.

Lemon

Citrus Dreams
I've unfortunately made my writer account a character. My character within the GA is Dewbacca. Clearing that up just in case.

I'm going to go ahead and say that I did not intend to end up here, so much as the role play just brought me in.

I've spent the last three months writing between all the light side factions to better expand my character's mind after the fall of the Dominion. The arc has been lovely, and I am extremely excited for these two invasions.

Everything I do is guided by IC circumstances. Those circumstances brought me to you.

I'll be straight and honest in saying that my intentions for the GA, if I am voted in, lie in the player base. Many of you know that on both an IC and OOC level, my primary motivation has been to reform the New Republic and unite the Jedi Order under one banner. I am however wholly a realist and understand that these goals will take a very long time to work toward, and it is far better to focus on the now than the later.

If I am elected, I'll aim to encourage further cooperation between ourselves and our allies, institute a completely transparent open door policy about any planning that may affect the faction, and throw all my resources behind making this Great Galactic War fair, OOCly friendly, well written, and most importantly enjoyable.

That all being said, I am here either way. Cedric's path has brought him into the arms of his former enemies, and I wholly intend to brood over that for a few dozen threads to come.

@Aryn Terh is a fantastic choice as well, and has been loyal to the GA far more than I have in recent times. He's also a bit more well known by the locals. If he is voted in, I'll back him in the same capacity that I would work for myself.

Either way I see us having a very good time in the near future. Have a good one folks.

So I said previously in the nomination thread that I would happily share with anyone curious about my nomination what my goals were with taking the FO position but I feel like while this vote is actually taking place I should put it out there concretely what my actual hope is with taking this position.

I think it's fair to say that as it has stood for some time the GA has struggled to a degree, the faction was created with the purpose of PvP and fighting the dark side, and so after such a long period of peacetime, it struggled to maintain itself and keep people engaged. Similarly to what Cedric suggests, it is possible that some reform is necessary, and i'll be endeavouring to ensure that any reform we do take is backed up by the majority of the players to ensure whatever changes possibly end up getting made, they keep intact the Alliance you all love.

I'll do my best if elected to the FO position to improve our relationships with potential allies, but also to do the same with our enemies. It can be very easy especially in times like this when we have multiple invasions going, for people to get caught up in the map game and PvP and forget that we're all just here to have fun, on both sides. As it stands, I have decent relationships with members of the GE, and will endeavour to develop such relationships among the TSE and FO to ensure that we keep fun and storytelling first and foremost in this war, no cloudbreaks for the sake of it and more of a focus on good writing and a long-lasting, engaging story than whoever wins or loses.

For internal adjustments, I would endeavour to ensure we streamline and keep open many of the structures that we have in place, with a particular focus on our government, military and jedi arms. I will do my best to keep strong all the sub-units that the GA writers love, while ensuring our primary focus is on the major three arms of the GA, to ensure people have things to aspire to.

Rewards will be distributed following major events, and I will make sure that myself and the Admin team are doing our best to ensure that all writers and characters in the GA gain as much development and value out of any of our threads as possible. The GA will be your place to grow.

Cedric Grayson is an excellent writer, and he would be a magnificent choice as well, so I would be quite content to support him, however I am able, and I will certainly remain on as a Faction Admin if he is voted in instead of myself.

As before, I am open to any contact in discord or PMs if you have any questions for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom