Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[member="Rosa Gunn"]

Entering, Makai placed his bag on a chair, with Koa hopping up to rest on the arm. The Loth-Cat turned around in a small circle several times before settling himself on the arm with a content sigh. Clearly Koa was worn out from his ordeal with the janitor droids. Or just being his usual semi-lazy self.

"Oh don't worry Mrs.Gunn I am a semi-decent cook. Well, I can make relatively edible meals, I shouldn't get ahead of myself." A small nod followed about the need to know location. "I don't think it will be a problem. I wouldn't want to jeopardize anything. "

Briefly he thought about messaging [member="Myra Elspeth"] and asking if she wanted to join him. The second time his thoughts had drifted back to the girl. Probably best to get a little space, especially after the entire black eye incident not to long ago.

"So where do you want me at? I can be ready to start in a few minutes..." A pause. "Rancor den, right?"

Rosa Gunn

R
Rosa replied with a sympathetic smile.

"I'm afraid so, that and the level above are the next on the list. You can start in the den, or you can start in the old hunting fly nest. Neither of them are pleasant, but they both need serious work. hey will at a later date, become the medical facility here."

She couldn't begin that side of the project until the structure was sound, clear of scorched insect innards and smelling more like paint than a latrine.

[member="Makai Dashiell"]

[member="Rosa Gunn"]

"I think I'll live dangerously and hit the rancor den."

Makai figured he could use the distraction and the challenge. It would be long, hard work but also gave him an excuse to stay at the Silent Temple and help out longer. There was no rush to get back to his regularly scheduled life, even if it meant cleaning out bones, rotten flesh and rancor dung.

Mrs. Gunn would depart and Makai would change into something he could throw away later, save his boots. Koa curled up on an armchair in the lounge, head resting on his paws. Clearly his pet wasn't going to be coming back down to the den with him anytime today.

"Your loss buddy."

He was careful to close the door on his way out. Didn't want any janitor droids picking up the Loth-cat and taking him somewhere.Makai left for the den, only getting lost three times on his way back down. A couple janitor droids had followed him down. By the looks of it he was shoveling out mess.

"Hey, you guys know any jokes?"

If they didn't, Makai had hours of time to teach his little legion of droids. A great parting gift he could leave for Mrs.Gunn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom