Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Over the River and through the woods

[member="Dune Rhur"] [member="Joza Perl"]

Leina was looking at her with a grin on her face while she saw all of them having fun and she was enjoying more of it looing at her Ami-Su as it tilted its head smiling and lookng at hr nibbling her lekku playfully. "Hmmm what should I name you." She was wondering about it and tapped her chin. "Oh I know you shall now be butterball." She said it as the Ami-Su was looking at her and looked excited for a moment and then went back to his own thing in her lekku and shoulder. Seeing Joza bond with her Ami-Su and Dune was bonding with banana as she spoke. "Now we must go and find a friend for Dune... make him less grumpy... someone who can sing along with him while he is in the refresher." Hmm she was wondering about ti and there was surely going to be something near the tower of prophecy.

[member="Leina Snowfire"] [member="Joza Perl"]

Dune was not grumpy. He just spent a lot of time deeply considering serious matters. Bith always looked serious to those who didn't know better. He had a sense of humour.

Didn't he? He seemed to ask Banana the Nexu that question with his eyes. The creature licked his face in response. Dune sighed as he wiped away the drool.

"I am an excellent singer, Leina," Dune replied "Bith are generally born with perfect musical pitch."

That explained why his species was always in demand across the known worlds. They were musicians par excellence. Not to mention being masters of science and engineering. Anything involving higher brain functions, really.

Joza watched Dune bond with the feline, a wry smirk tilting her lips.

“I think that Dune and Banana would make the best of friends.” She idly scratched her Ami-Su behind the ears, and the little creature chittered in delight. It seemed to like hanging around her, but that might have been for the snack cakes.

“I’ve never actually heard Dune sing. But now that I think about it, there always tends to be a handful of Bith performing at the local cantina.” She recalled seeing a group perform on Nar Shaddaa, and despite their excellent performance, she could only picture her Master jamming to the beats. It was…an interesting mental image.

[member="Dune Rhur"] [member="Leina Snowfire"]

[member="Dune Rhur"] [member="Joza Perl"]

Leina was looking at Joza as she said it and gave a nod of agreement... Dune's brothers were everywhere... big family he had said so or had she dreamed it... Hmm she would have to investigate while they were headed off and she looked at the creature with a smile on her face. "Yes we have much work to do, now come on... we will go and find him a friend of his own.. there might be something in the jungle that can sing with him and they will be bestest friends.... we totally have to make these talisman's work to his advantage so we can go out into the galaxy and try to find and study all of the creatures and become the bestest of friends with them." Leiona said it while she was skipping and smiling to herself. I want to be the best there ever was... to beat all the rest yeah thats my cause.

[member="Leina Snowfire"] [member="Joza Perl"]

The Bith began to whistle a tripartite melody as they continued along. Joza had never heard him sing. That didn't mean he didn't when she wasn't around. She had to sleep and he didn't, after all.

Music was actually a hobby of his. He happened to be a pretty good keyboard player. Dune just chose not to brag about it. The image of their shocked faces if he showed them brought a smile.

"Yes, let's keep going. We're almost there."

He exchanged an amused look with Banana as he scratched between his ears

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom