Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Over the Muun and Far Away

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
ddhlaa7-adddd6c4-fcd2-4e87-873c-3b81befb8003.png
Obtrexa Sector, Muunilist Sector
Suns: 1 Muunilist
Moons: 2
Grid Coordinates: K-4

Nearby:

Braxant Run
Entralla route

Planetary Information

Standard Rotation - 28 Hours
Orbital Period - 412 Standard Days
Class: Terrestrial
Diameter: 13,8000 Kilometers
Atmosphere: Type 1
Climate: Temperate
Gravity: Standard

Points of Interest

High Port Space Center
InterGalactic Banking Clan Headquarters

Societal Information

Primary Languages: Galactic Basic, Muun
Government: Sith-Imperial
Population:
5 billion: 99% Muun, 1% Other

Following the alliance crafted between Irveric Tavlar and Emmen Tagge, the New Imperial Order and newly merged Galactic Alliance have prepared to engage in open warfare against the Sith Empire. Dozens of operatives have been sent out by both groups with expectations of gathering intel to prepare for the first strike against Mygeeto and Muunilist. Taking the initiative in trying to aid the effort before it truly ever begins, Ryv Karis, Sword of the Jedi, has delved behind enemy lines. Rather than taking on such a task alone, he has enlisted the aid of Allyson Locke, Jedi Shadow, and reconnaissance operative of the Alliance. Arriving a few days before the Jedi Master, Ryv has managed to acquire a simple base of operations within the capital city of Muunilist, Harnaidan. Hoping a hotel suite rented under an old alias from his cartel days would be enough, the Jedi Knight has struck out early one morning to meet the incoming Allyson Locke at the city starport.

cqs1XXW.png

Ryv grumbled to himself, half-complaining about the early morning, and half complaining about the lack of a proper breakfast before heading out to meet Allyson. While it was unlikely she'd publicly make a landing with a stealth ship at the port itself, a part of him hoped it looks somewhat normal for him to collect her from outside. Plenty of folks moved through a starport any given day, why would it be any more suspicious for the spacer-like Kiffar to wait out his partner's arrival? A part of him knew nothing about the behavior was suspicious, but the more anxious elements of his being refused to allow him to see otherwise. Such thoughts gnawed away at his confident demeanor, pointing out holes in his logic and plan that weren't even there. It grew obnoxious enough for the Jedi Knight, he slipped his hand beneath his jacket for the familiar surface of the Blade of Ruusan. The weapon's powerful aura of calm fell over him, immediately centering him and his wandering mind.

Muun wandered up and down the streets, mostly ignoring the outsiders to their planet. He couldn't help but thank their more isolated nature, as it left him to his own devices. With nothing better to do, Ryv approached a nearby storefront and wandered inside. Given the nature of starports, dozens of different businesses were open and employed specifically for strangers like himself. He looked up at the familiar HuttaBurger menu. Deciding on his meal, he hopped in line and waited for his turn. After about ten minutes, Ryv exited the building with a greasy bag and returned to his place outside the port. He lazily munched on a ten-piece hugget, alternating between them and the chocolate shake sitting beside him on the ground.

Allyson landed the stealth ship in an open area; the cloaking would protect it from most scanners, which meant that she had a way off-planet. If something happened, she had other ways of leaving as well, Allyson always prepared for the worse. The Corellian quickly ditched the flight suit in a bag that would be tossed back into the cockpit of the stealth ship. Hands dusted off her white shirt under the plain jacket she wore, as much as she was a fan of infiltration ones like this weren't always the easiest to accomplish. It took her some time to head into the town. Once again, stealth was her best friend as she moved passed the city gates. Her footsteps silent, heading down an abandoned alleyway Allyson rummaged around herself and shut off the personal stealth device and crushed it to pieces tossing it into the trash. If she had just magically appeared, it would have drawn too much attention to her. Yawning, she put her hands into her pockets and headed towards the point where she was supposed to meet Ryv. She felt the subtle connection with the Knight as she walked the streets, sidestepping some of the Muun that decided to ignore her presence.

Seeing that she was invisible to the inhabitants, the former spy wondered if she was overly cautious with the mission. Looking around, the contact lens she wore in her left eye scanned the area giving her quick readings, all that could be useful for some rhyme or reason. She continued her own, and with every blink of her eye, she took photos of the streets and inhabitants. Her entire walk cataloged and uploaded to her secure cloud. Using the lens, she zoomed in to the back of Ryv Ryv 's head. Her eyes fluttered, and several photos snapped the back of his head. Cursing, she had forgotten that she had set the lens to take a picture with the rate of blinks. It didn't take her long to catch up to him as he left the greasy burger place. Seeing the bag, she looked down at it and then back up at him. "Couldn't wait for me, hmm?" She teased and looked around. A wave of her hand over the wrist comm, Ryv would receive the information that she had cataloged as she had walked towards him.

"Should have everything, how was your trip?"

Last edited:
Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
Ryv popped another hugget into his mouth before setting the bag of goodies down. He rubbed his eyes and leaned back against the wall, arms crossed over his chest. In comparison to his partner, his experience in gathering intel was laughable at best. Fortunately, Allyson more than made up for him, which meant his focus wasn't on carrying the mission, but instead ensuring she was safe and whatever they collected made it off-world, back to the hands of the Galactic Alliance. That thought alone immediately drew his mind to what he'd be willing to sacrifice to ensure the mission's success. Before the recent weeks, Ryv would've thrown it all away without a second thought. Things were different now. Leaving behind the life and future, he unknowingly began to build would only serve to hurt the people he loved.

Allyson's voice pulled him from his thoughts, visibly brightening his mood. Their connection, though amplified by force, was far from all-knowing. When focusing on it, the kiffar found it easier to feel and locate her to some extent. It also shared what emotions they felt if strong enough, almost a constant feed, even reaching across the stars in some more extreme cases. Still, Ryv found her capable of sneaking up on him on more than one occasion. The Jedi Shadow seemed to pick up on his wandering emotions and the anxiety that followed them, perhaps using those moments to make her entrance. He stood up, taking the bag along with him as he went. Without much thought, he dug out a wrapped burger and tossed it to her.

"Double Hutt, fully loaded, with a side of," Ryv held out the bag. "A large fry, drizzled with cheese and bacon," he scooped up his bag and threw it over his shoulder. "You've gotta be nuts if you'd think I wouldn't get you anything too snack on," the Jedi Knight joked as he turned on a heel, moving down the street. He'd dig out his holodevice and appeared to check the time, though, to Allyson's practiced eye, it was more than apparent the younger Jedi confirmed the provided information from his partner had arrived in full. "So, I got us a nice little spot overlooking some of the lower city. It's only a twenty-minute walk from here, that cool, beautiful?"

Whether or not the Jedi Shadow agreed, her Jedi Guardian set off at a comfortable pace, casually looking about with a confident smile.

When Ryv Ryv presented her with the food, she happily took it. How dare she assume he'd forget her. Smelling the burger through the wrapper, she exhaled, exaggerating her excitement to the fullest. Looking at the wrapper, she noticed he got it without the bun, which was a good thing Allyson wasn't in the mood for a stomach ache this mission. He started to move, and she followed quickly until she caught his stride. He was a fast walker with significant steps; the shorter Corellian had to work to make sure she kept up.

His pet name made her smile with a blush, and she could get used to this. "That sounds pretty fantastic, thanks handsome."

As they walked, her eyes glanced around and blinked, ensuring that the pictures were taken and the HUD was able to map out the streets. Allyson knew this was a critical mission, but she couldn't help herself. She felt like she was on vacation with the stud next to her. Maybe one day, when all this fighting ended, she would be able to experience that. It was funny how easily the Muun just ignored the pair, Allyson had been under the impression this was going to be a lot harder than this. Not that she was complaining.

The Corellian took full advantage of this walk and the fact that she was wearing a lens that was able to snap pictures with just the blink of her eye. Seeing the profile of his face, she smirked and fluttered her eyes to catch several images of him. As the prints went to her cloud, she opened her comms on her wrist and quickly moved them into her folder.

"I'm excited to see this spot you found us. Honestly, I haven't seen much of the surface of Muunilist. I was only here for a brief moment but stayed in the port." Allyson had been pretty young the last time she was here, and she didn't remember much. Walking besides Ryv made her want to hold onto his arm or hand, she fought the urge though and busied herself with the comm on her wrist. The map was taking longer to render, but the photos were helping out.

As the crowd started to thin out, she gave up fighting the urge and leaned up slightly and quickly kissed his cheek. "I'm happy you get to play my bodyguard today." The Corellian smiled and continued to follow the Jedi Knight.

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
"I might not have been clear on this one, not gonna lie to you. I didn't mean like, for us to hang out at, I meant for our place to stay," Ryv pulled out a separate holodevice from the first, this one far simpler. He activated it with a flick of a finger. From within the device, a small blue light digitally constructed a beautiful suite overlooking surrounding buildings. A decent-sized pool dominated an exterior deck, with various sitting arrangements around it. From what revealed itself inside the hotel suite, one could only guess the sum of money it took to rent out such a beautiful space. Her partner seemed all smiles as he showed it off to her, entirely unphased.

While Allyson snapped pictures of their surroundings and her companion, Ryv lazily looked up and down the streets. He did everything in his power not to come off as the typical tourist, mostly to avoid the more cautious eyes that served the Sith-Imperial regime. The presence of legionnaires had probably tripled in size in comparison to the reports they'd received, so Ryv stepped closer to Allyson and reached out to take her hand in his. He was unknowingly creating the illusion of just a simple trip while also accomplishing what the woman beside him sought for herself. Their illusion became even more believable as Ryv offered a respectful nod to the occasional Sith trooper who looked their way, all while attached to the blissful form of Allyson.

"Outside of the obvious point of interest, I've picked out a few nice places to visit as well. Probably big tourist attractions, but what can you do?" Ryv referred to their target with some tact, though the follow up had absolutely nothing to do with their goal at hand. Perhaps something for the duo to do once they handled their business if things didn't go up in smoke, anyway. Before he could expand on his earlier statement, Allyson's bodyguard comment made him chuckle. He'd never seen Allyson in a fight, so the Jedi Knight wasn't entirely sure what she was capable of. It didn't matter much, given he fully intended to keep an eye on her and to ensure her safety thoroughly.

"The way you say that almost makes me feel like you're teasing me, dear," Ryv's even-toned response came off as something serious for a moment, but his familiar smile, full of affection, decorated his lips. "Its what I'm here to do today. Make sure we both get out of here with plenty of good memories after a decent time," his words were meant solely to remind her of his place in the whole scheme, all while maintaining the simple appearances they'd managed to craft.

"Did you want to drop everything off at the hotel room, love? Or would you rather go exploring?"

Allyson blinked quickly surprised and now annoyed as she saw through the HUD that all those photos were taken and sent to the cloud. She would have to apologize to the SIA agent tied to the cloud, having to sort through the images and find the most relevant ones. Attention was taken by the second device that Ryv had produced. The place he had mentioned was, in fact, not just a little place to chill but a whole new style of living. Allyson couldn't believe that he had decided to stay there. The poor Jedi Shadow had assumed she was stuck in some run-down motel as per usual. Seeing everything the suite had to offer, her mental wheels started to turn to imagine things that she would enjoy doing when they weren't working. "Oh, OH, this, this is nice, Amant." The Corellian freely used her Old Corellian to sweet talk the man as they walked.

The Sith occupation had grown, and Allyson quickly made sure to document that. It meant that they were preparing to fortify themselves, Allyson felt uneasy seeing so many of the Sith legionnaires. Like Ryv, she did her best to avoid being evident with her photo-taking despite it being a lens in her left eye. Subtlety, she used Mechu Deru to shut off the feed for the lens; the last thing they needed was to get scanned and then locked up. Having the Sword of the Jedi and a Jedi Shadow Master being behind bars in a Sith prison was no good. Just the thought of that brought her anxiety through the roof, though her partner, whether he felt it or anticipated it, he pulled her closer, and she relaxed.

Going over their mission through code, she nodded and smiled, being the every excited traveling partner. "I'd love to see everything you have planned out for us." She didn't press the matter further, knowing that they both knew what they were talking about. They had to play the assigned part, but it felt natural between them. They seemed to make it out of range of the gathering Sith and Sith-Imperial soldiers; for the time being, once more, she turned on the HUD and snapped a final picture. She was teasing him, but it a good way. "We should stop by the hotel room, I can drop some stuff off, and I can wash up. Unlike you, Mr. Guardian, I had to climb my way through some environmental stuff." The Corellian showed her disgust with some of the mud that clung to her. "Also, I had to get changed in a dark alley; you can't tell because I'm oddly good at it."

"I'm thrilled you're here, Ryv really, I'm used to doing these kinds of missions alone, but it's better that you're here." They passed a slender alley, and Allyson quickly tugged the Kiffar man in. She pressed herself against the wall and pulled him into a kiss. As they kissed, 4 K-2S0 units walked by casting a necessary scan of the area the pair were standing in previous. When they had continued to meet their humanoid companions, the coast became clear. Allyson smirked, and put up her index finger. "Clever Corellian Girl 1 Guardian Boy Zero, I saved you this time." Allyson poked her head out of the alleyway and frowned seeing troops continue to gather. "They're doing scans it seems of the area and the people. The Empire is on high alert."

Ryv Ryv

Major Faction

Ryv

Paragon of Sacrifice
"Right on," Ryv's easy-going response sounded out as they continued trailing down the street. His time serving in the Grayson Imperium's intelligence division saw him going at things alone, much like his partner. It all started small scale, like listening in on small-time gangsters or warlord fragments upon Coruscant. With time, these affairs became a tad more dangerous, often leaving the young man wishing he wasn't alone in them. Being the Imperator's direct apprentice set a level of expectations, Ryv failed to reach at times. More than once, he'd been found out or captured, resulting in his master's direct intervention. Those failures, though embarrassing, rarely saw Ryv facing punishment at his master's hands. Instead, Cedric used them better to prepare the young Jedi for the next mission. Over time, it all amounted to a competent agent capable of getting places where most Jedi couldn't. Though, Ryv never stopped wishing to have someone by his side through it all.

Before Ryv could next speak up, Allyson's hands took hold of his shoulders to half-drag, half-push him into an adjacent alleyway. He could feel his brows furrowing in confusion up until the kiss. His arms wrapped around her waist and tugged her close, unknowingly playing into her cover. It wasn't until the droids marched past did the Jedi Knight realize the Shadow's intentions. When their brief kiss ended, and she broke away, Ryv perked a brow in her direction. He maintained the coy expression for maybe .05 seconds before laughing.

"Gotta be honest, I thought you wanted to kiss me at first. I was super down. Felt a little disappointed when the droids marched by, but good thinking," Ryv complimented her tact before peeking his head out beside her. "Makes sense they're on high alert. We're close enough to their border with NIO, and with all the tension between Tav's boys and the Dark Council, I wouldn't expect much else. Fortunately for both of us, I thought ahead for this sorta thing," he took a step back into the alleyway and activated his commlink. "Hey Chief, you manage to cover those maps I prepared for ye?" A high pitched, quick chirp immediately answered Ryv's question. The kiffar chuckled at the response. "Alright, great. Transmit the data to my holodevice, Allyson and I should be there shortly."

Ryv deactivated his commlink and dug the original holodevice out of his pockets. A finger flicked up the side, activating a small-scale map of the surrounding streets. Within the bright blue hologram, small portions of it began to emit a red color, starting at the alleyway the duo shared. Upon closer inspection, it led deeper into the city.

"Well, BD's got us the quickest route to the hotel, avoiding as many patrol routes as possible. I put him to work studying city maps from the information I managed to acquire before we arrived."

Ryv Ryv laughed. His laughter had become one of her favorite sounds. It was infectious, and she chuckled along with him.

"Oh boy, if you knew what I was thinking about while we were kissing - you'd be far from disappointed." Allyson quickly remarked as she watched the gathering of the troops. Ryv was right about the relations of the Dark Council and Tavlar's men. Her informants that were planetside for the past few sun cycles were able to tell her that much. Lucky for her, she was able to make those relationships with the Muuns that were disgruntled with the Sith Empire. As much as she wanted to have one of the higher-ranked individuals on her side, she'd have to settle with their subordinates and receptionist. These relationships have allowed her to do some slicing, but nothing beats the information from the horse's mouth.

Hearing that her partner had thought ahead for the situation made her grin. Pulling back into the alley, she watched him call the BD unit for the map that it had gotten for them. "Genius, I could kiss you right now." Smirking, she looked at the map noticed the pathway that was opening up for them. A hand on her chin, she did her best to memorize the path. The fast they were able to get through, and to the apartment, the quicker she could clean up and set everything up for her survey of the city through her mind began to wander slightly as she remembered the pool and the other amenities. Mission first Locke, M I S S I O N F I R S T. She mentally scolded herself.

"Doesn't look like it will take that long, and without having a threat of the Sith, we can move quickly - we need to move quickly." She looked at the Kiffar and had an odd emphasis on the word need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom