Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Outpost 002

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Outpost 002

space-station-being-envisaged-for-into-the-comet-sinhala-science-fiction-feature-film-by-thilanka-perera.jpg

Image Source: https://movingimages.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/space-station-being-envisaged-for-into-the-comet-sinhala-science-fiction-feature-film-by-thilanka-perera.jpg

Intent: UTC trade outpost along the Sanctuary Pipeline

Classification: Trade Port

Affiliation: Uknown Trade Conglomerate

Population: 450

Defenses: None

Points of Interest:
-6 Docking Hatches
-1 large Hanger
-1 Central Command Center

Description: Outpost 002 is a Trade Port for the Unknown Trade Conglomerate. This station is in a no-where's land of the Sanctuary Pipeline and is considered the smaller ports among the UTC ports. She was constructed in a matter of one month and three weeks and was one of the only solo ports created among the leadership. The station is fully fit to contain a large amount of cargo if the need arises, though there is truly no reason for a trade ship to visit beside picking up medical supplies. Thus was why this station was constructed so small and quickly, the urgent need of a station in the area was what was rushed the project.

Because of the rush job, there are minor problems with the station, none truly life threatening. Life support systems get clogged and often makes the air thick and sometimes wet. Some of the electrical work was done quickly by droids and often need replacements because the power plant of the station is a retrofitted starship engine. There are often overloads which lead to power outages and breakers are often needing replacement. Some of the crew who are posted there named the station "Outpost Near Death".

History: None, build by the UTC recently

Links: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/62044-outpost-002-endor/

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Alright, I'm going to have to ask one thing for you.

I'm going to need you to link this an existing station in either canon or the factory.

Once you do that, I have no problem approving this.
[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
I read over the rules, and realized I made a mistake.
Looking at this again, I don't have a problem approving it.
I would still suggest getting it approved in the Factory, but it is not required to get this approved as a location.

Approved, Pending Secondary.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom