Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Outer Rim Pirate Faction

I've been inactive for a while, but I decided I wanted to return and do what I always planned on doing. I'd like to make a Pirate faction in the outer rim, but I need people to join. We'd have to start out small, but with enough commitment I believe we could become something bigger(perhaps even major).

I'm thinking that if I get a group together that wants to join, we would start out with doing basic piratey things. Like raiding settlements, looting people, murdering, maybe some theft and arson. Nothing too ambitious to start out, but in the future maybe we can stand up to bigger foes like entire governments.

Since we wont be starting out big all I need is a group of people who will commit to being pirates with me. Anyone who wants to be a pirate will be welcome. Whatever your skills may be.

[member="Thalira Kiing"] [member="Thraxis"]

If your goal is to aim for major then I suggest you look to set up shop in the currently unclaimed hutt space. Nal Hutta, Nar Shaddaa, other hutt planets. You have the Silvers to the east and the Galactic Empire to the west of you. I believe you even have the Mando'ade to the north. There will be plenty of skirmish targets if you do this and there are plenty of criminal factions who have set up shop around that area you can work with. Try talking to [member="Miss Blonde"] about the Syndicate if you wish to go that route. If you do not want to go major but would rather be a pesky minor faction who pokes at the major factions, I would suggest setting up several hide outs around the map and be semi-nomadic. No reason not to spread the love of raiding around!

Anyways that is just my suggestions off the top of my head of what you can do. Hope that was helpful.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Thalira Kiing"] you come to Nar Shaddaa you talk to Blonde, she's not a fan of large scale operations on her turf. Though while I do wish you the best of luck I also recommend joining Syndicate, we do all the things you want to do and commit deep thought provoking themes and meaning to our high quality stories. Currently we are doing a Lovecraftian horror.

If you enjoy movies directed by David Fincher, John Carpenter, Quentin Tarantino, or if you like books from H.P Lovecraft, Hemingway, and Franz Kafka we have a lot of references and inspiration based off their works.

Vigil

Orwell, The Librarian
[member="Thalira Kiing"]

I pay handsomly for information not in official records or other holonet-accessible sources as well. [member="Miss Blonde"] can attest to this, though her payment isn't monetary.

[member="Thraxis"] [member="Ichor Naadi"] It'd be great to have you guys aboard.

[member="Miss Blonde"] While nothing has been set in stone, I am leaning towards making a whole new faction, but I wouldn't be opposed to interacting with Syndicate. Perhaps we can have a pirate alliance.

[member="Vigil"] I might have to take you up on that offer in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom