Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Out on Tour

Vletti'azan'uosus

Pop Singer, Damsel in Distress!!
The Start of Something Big

Location: Galaxies Opera House | Uscru Entertainment District | Galactic City | Coruscant
Tags: Jax Thio Jax Thio

“I can’t believe I just played the Galaxies Opera House,” Tiaza commented. She meant for it to be to herself, but Sap Hot was seemingly always around, even now as she exited the refresher of her backstage clad only in a Cyrene silk robe and towel over her hair, Tiaza knew he would be there. Waiting to discuss the next move as if she hadn’t just got off stage fifteen minutes ago. The last time in this tour as an opening act.

“I predict that soon you will be singing still at this point of the night in the Galaxies Opera House,” Sap chimed in right on cue. Tiaza’s Muum manager was sitting in what was meant to be a lounger, but looked a bit uncomfortable at his height. He was looking over his datapad as always. “Your headlining tour starts in one week. We have plans to make.”

Tiaza gave a deep sigh and flopped down onto the couch that was the most comfortable surface in the room. She tossed aside the towel and looked Sap straight in the eye. “Can’t I ever enjoy the moment? I may not have been the headliner, but being on stage at the Galaxies Opera House is a big deal for a singer. I know we have business to see to. I know that my headlining tour is right around the corner. I also know that you’ve got everything for the first month of that tour planned out to a T. So what is it that I have to deal with that can’t wait until tomorrow morning?”

“Many of the details have been made,” Sap agreed with Tiaza. “I know what planet we head to. I know what starliner we will be taking, what theater or arena you will be playing and approximately what times you will be starting.”

“So what else is there you need from me?” Tiaza questioned. “Looks like you’ve got it all figured out.”

“Only one last thing to tackle,” Sap answered with a rare show of discomfort. “You’ll need security.”

“No I don’t,” Tiaza countered angrily. “I’ve never had security. The tour supplies security. What kind of security are you talking about?”

“Vletti’azan’uosus,” Sap snapped. The young Chiss froze. She hated when he used her full name, and knew whatever she was telling her that she didn’t want to hear was going to happen whether she liked it or not. “You’ve been part of a tour. An opening act. The tour provides security in the facilities. We are trying to make you the star. That brings new issues. We couldn’t start this tour in the Core, even though you’ve got a good name for yourself here. You can’t sell enough tickets yet. We are starting further out. The places we stay might not be as secure as they are here. You need someone with
you.”

A long sigh from Tiaza was followed by her hands covering her face. “Fine. I can tell this isn’t something you are going to let go. If I need a bodyguard though I want input on who it is.”

Sap gave a few slow nods of his long head. “That is understandable. And it is why I bring it to your attention now. I have received some names. We will need to meet with them. One I understand is here now.”

“Now!?” Tiaza exclaimed, jumping out of the couch and clutching her robe around her. “You could have given me some warning.” She rushed back to the ‘fresher.

“I had no warning myself,” Sap answered and she knew he was telling the truth. “Seems the subject learned where you would be tonight and made contact while you were preparing to go on stage. As bad as you are taking this now, how much worse would you have been if I told you before you went on?”

Tiaza had to admit that he was right in that fact. She hated having anything but music on her mind before a show. She quickly threw on a loose fitting long sleeved shirt and some casual leggings before returning to the main portion of her dressing room. “Well if he? She? They’re here might as well meet them right?” she questioned as she took a seat back on the couch this time sitting cross-legged.

“I think it will be for the best,” Sap nodded and stood from his chair. “You are ready?” Tiaza didn’t look very ready but she gave a tentative nod of her head.

Last edited:
Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Current outfit

Now here's a contract Hilal was excited to take.

Hilal was hired to protect a well-known Chiss singer named Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus , though Opera wasn't her thing Hilal loved the Chiss' music and at least two of her songs were in her music Library. Bounty Hunting was more than just bagging and tagging people, it was also about bodyguarding important figures. Enemies would think twice when they see a Bounty Hunter in sight, though Hilal's case she didn't have the reputation even though she was on the rise or so she thought.

"I still have my armor," Hilal said approaching Vletti's room. "With the arsenal I have, I'm bound to scare a few thugs away. Besides who would try to kill and opera singer any way?"

Who indeed? But It was best to plan for a worst-case scenario. Clearly the Vletti's people wouldn't hire Hilal if they felt that her life was be threatened. The young woman took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

Vletti'azan'uosus

Meeting or Interview?

Location: Galaxies Opera House | Uscru Entertainment District | Galactic City | Coruscant
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Sap Hot moved to open the door as the knock came. He hadn’t told Tiaza that he had already hired the person on the other side as her bodyguard. He knew the young Chiss that he managed well and Hilal Vizsla seemed like she would make an instant impression on the singer. A good one he surmised.

The Muun manager had not actually met with the Mandalorian offering services as security. But he had looked over her files. That said he was a little surprised when he opened the door and found a girl in casual clothes, not a suggestion by sight that she would be able to keep his client safe. “Welcome Miss Vizsla,” he beckoned with a wave of his hand.

Tiaza looked up from her seat on the couch. Unlike Sap, she did not have the knowledge that the prospective bodyguard was a young woman, so the sight on the other side of the door had the young Chiss spring from the couch and meet Hilal before she even could enter the room. “Hi. I’m Vletti’azan’uosus. You can call me by my Core name Tiaza. I am surprised. When Sap told me I needed security I expected a grizzled old man with heavy armor.” She took a few quick breaths to calm her rate of speech before she continued. “I hope you didn’t sit through my show tonight. Opera is boring, but it paid the bills and made a name for me. The tour upcoming I plan on playing my more age appropriate work.”

Sap cleared his throat to stop the word vomit coming from Tiaza’s mouth. She was excited and honestly he was happy that he guessed correctly, but the two young women still needed to be professionals, even if they could be young at the same time. “Tiaza. Meet Hilal of Clan Vizsla. She is your… er… potential bodyguard.”

Current outfit

"Tiaza," Hilal tried to maintain her professionalism but her inner fangirl wanted to burst out ask her for her autograph. Hilal had to admit she was glad that Tiaza gave her a shorter name to remember. The young woman couldn't bare embarrassing herself trying to pronounce Tiaza's Chiss name. "It's an honor for me to be your bodyguard. I'm a huge fan of the work that you've put out. It's through you that I was introduced to the wonderful world of Opera."

Hilal gave an inward groan; she is a gun for hire not a damn fangirl. "Pull yourself together!" She thought. "I need to make a good first impression here!"

Taking a deep breath, Hilal stretched her mouth attempting to smile. "I assure you Tiaza that I may be young, but I already a couple of contract notched under my belt." She said her back arched up straight at attention. "I have access to some of the most advanced armor and weaponry in the Galaxy. No one will lay a hand on you."

She gave a curt bow to the Chiss. "You have my word," she said.

Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus

Vletti'azan'uosus

Meeting or Interview?

Tiaza giggled as Hilal bowed towards her. "I might sing opera pretty well, but I'm not that fancy a handshake will do for a greeting." She offered her hand and when it was taken she gently pulled Hilal into the room and shut the door behind her.

The young Chriss gave Sap a sly look as she walked back towards her couch. "Technically this was supposed to be an interview. Though I guess I just said I had to meet you. Sap here hires who he wants when he wants. I am glad that he obviously had in mind who I would want though.

"As for your credentials," Tiaza continued as she sat down waving for Hilal to join her. "I am an eighteen year old opera singer. I am quite comfortable accepting that you don't need to be ancient to be good at something. Besides you obviously passed whatever vetting Sap put your record through."

Tiaza gave a look over to the piano that was in the corner of the room. "Have you heard any of my more pop style music? It is out there if you really look for it. But Sap limits the exposure during the opera tour."

Current outfit

Tiaza was just like Hilal imagined: Humble and sweet compared to her she was more of a street rat looking for their next meal because in reality she kinda was. As a Bounty Hunter and a Mandalorian, the hunt is never over a Mandalorian must always find new challenges and to never be satisfied with who they are. The young woman extended her hand to Tiaza shaking it as slow and soft as she could as if Hilal pressed on, she would've ripped her arm from her socket.

"You shouldn't be humble Tiaza," Hialal said running after Tiaza and eagerly sitting on the couch. Her small body almost being sucked in by the large cushions. Her cheeks flaring up, Hilal immediately sat up trying to maintain professionalism. "You're not much older than I am," Hilal said smiling. "I'm 16 and I just started my Bounty Hunting career."

The young woman shook her head. "You do Pop?!" Hilal said. "I tried searching for your music on the Holonet but I couldn't find anything but 1 or 2 songs. Don't get me wrong, they are masterclass songs but It's tough to find a person who's on the rise. Millions of singers are churned through the Holonet's meticulous system. But don't worry, I managed to write a program that can help isolate my favorite singers! It really eases things out lemme tell ya!"

She was hoping that she wasn't coming across too unprofessional.

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza nodded eagerly when asked about her foray into a more popular genre than the opera she had been singing no more than an hour ago. “My voice is a bit… unique. It doesn’t lend itself that easily to the music that gets you moving in a club. But I’ve been working on some stuff. I’ve heard it’s emotional.”

The Chiss teen jumped up from the couch and sat down at the piano that was in the dressing room. Sap Hot cleared his throat before she could start playing however. “You know that you can’t just stay here and chit chat all night.”

Tiaza shook her head and waved off her manager. She knew that most things she was dependent upon the Muun and as such she had to listen to him more often than not. But she was also gaining in confidence and was pushing what things Sap could control and what he couldn’t. “I think that the management of the opera house will let me know when I’m not longer welcome don’t you?”

“We have things to see to,” Sap responded curtly.

“I understand,” Tiaza replied as diplomatically as possible. “Right now what needs to be seen to is making my new bodyguard comfortable and getting to know her. If you have other business you are free to see to it. Hilal can see me to my room once we no longer are allowed to stay here. That is her job right? See me safely from one place to another. You can rest easy, once your business is completed of course.”

Sap gave an uncharacteristic grumble under his breath but reluctantly nodded. “Be sure she is safely home. And not too late. She doesn’t have a show for seven days, but that doesn’t mean she is carefree.” The Muun waited for confirmation the bodyguard was up to the task and then left.

When the door closed Tiaza giggled and shook her head, “I wish I could tell you that he grows on you, but it’s just not the case. He’s always a pain. But he’s good at getting me work and keeping me on schedule.” She tapped the keys of the piano to make sure it was still in tune from the last time she’d played anything. She smiled and nodded her head. “I’ll play you something. Like I said before I’m not sure you’re gonna be dancing on the piano while I’m playing, but it is a step away from opera for sure.” She started playing the song she had recently put out on the holonet testing her new sound and how others would like it.

Mad World - Tears for Fears (Cover by Jasmine Thompson)

[[OOC: This is how I found Jasmine searching for the version of this song that was in the Gears of War commercial. Found this instead and a bunch of other good songs (covers mostly) by a young lady with a great voice.]]

Current outfit

Hilal leaned forward hearing Tiaza's voice, it was mesmerizing, alluring and soft to the ears. A nice change of pace from the fast paced and loud pop music that Hilal was accustomed to. Hilal closed her eyes immersing herself into the haunting yet evocative tune that Tiaza was playing. "That was wonderful," the young woman whispered in awe.

She didn't pay attention to her Munn manager; Hilal had heard the same old chit that she was probably not the right fit and all that. He was an nerf herder but nothing would satisfy Hilal more than proving assholes who doubted her wrong. Everyday Hilal was ecstatic to be an official Bounty Hunter but there were still lingering doubts about her abilities despite already completing contracts. "I'm pretty sure he grows you," Hilal said looking at the door. "Like a tumor....."

Shaking her head, Hilal locked eyes with Tiaza, she can't let someone like the manager mess her up. Tiaza's safety was the upmost importance and it did help that he paid upfront. It was rare for clients to do that out of fear that the Bounty Hunter would take the credits and run despite the guild having rules against that sort of thing. "Am I the first person to hear that song?" Hilal asked tilting her head.

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza’s turned slightly purple in blush as Hilal praised her song. She had a proud smile that turned into a smirk and a giggle as the bounty hunter mocked her manager. Tiaza respected Sap, knew he did a good job for her and her career, but personally Hilal was right he was more annoyance than helpful.

The blush returned when asked if anyone else had heard the song before, even deepened a little bit. The song she played was her favorite of her new sound, which really wasn’t that new it was just the first time it was going to be put out to the galaxy. She had recorded the song and practiced it over and over but…

She gave Hilal a slow bashful nod. “I’m sure that Sap has heard it, but he never
hears any of my music really,” the young Chiss admitted with a sigh. “I recorded six new songs. He hired some slicer to make a program to rank the perceived popularity and only let me release the lowest two on the holonet. Probably why your program hasn’t caught them yet, too low in popularity. Not enough plays.”

Tiaza turned on the bench in front of the piano so that she was facing Hilal, her cheeks still flushed purple, though she wasn’t exactly sure why. It was not as if Hilal was the first girl who enjoyed her singing. “I’ve never played that song for anyone else,” the Chiss singer admitted. “It’s my favorite of my not opera song list. I hope you really liked it. I can play more if you want, but I think that is the best.” The blush on her cheeks faded a bit with confidence and she giggled, “Of course if I play you my whole catalog tonight what am I going to do to impress you later?”

Current outfit

"The thing about managers is that they only see you as an asset to make money," Hilal said rolling her eyes. "They don't care about the meaning or purpose of your songs only if you make them money."

She leaned against the piano smiling at Tiaza. "I guess you can say he is sapping your creative juices." Hilal sniggered though internally she really hated puns and was kicking herself for even saying a pun to a celebrity that she was a fan of nonetheless!

Hilal gave an awkward cough before forcing a smile. "Sure," she said. "But while you're playing, I would like to introduce you to two droid bodyguards that I've built for this occasion."

As she said that, DVA de-cloaked beeping wildly at Hilal. "What?!" Hilal said being taken aback. "What do you mean- Argh!"

The young woman stomped her feet in disgust. "Sorry this is DVA my scout Droid, I redesigned him to where he does weapons transactions and scouting, slicing. Basically a beefed up recon droid."

Hilal sighed. "DVA is telling me that the Droids have been bugging out again," she said. "If you want to see them though, you can follow me but just stick close just in case."

Vletti'azan'uosus

Location: Uscru Entertainment District | Galactic City | Coruscant

By reputation Hilal was completely accurate about entertainment managers. They were only after a quick cred. Even parents who took on the management of their children were often quite greedy and cared little for the wellbeing of the person they represented. Tiaza knew better of Sap. He was cold and all about business, but he made sure that Tiaza had the right fit. That she wasn’t thrown into the deep end or worse yet a pool full of crazy sharks ready to whip into a frenzy with the appearance of fresh meat. Some of Sap taking things slow Tiaza knew was because it was better for the long term success of her career, but something in Tiaza told her he cared too. But she wasn’t going to argue the fact with Hilal. Even if Sap did care he wasn’t going to show it in a manner that anyone other than Tiaza could see.

She smiled and began to play a new song when Hilal agreed to hear it, but was only five notes in when she heard mention of droids and a second later a droid appeared out of nowhere. The droid was cute and Tiaza almost gave a cooing ‘Aww,’ before Hilal seemed to get irritated and started questioning DVA.

Tiaza gave a wave to DVA as Hilal introduced them. “Hi DVA. You’re pretty cute to be doing arms deals. But I guess your boss is a little cute to be a bounty hunter huh?” She gave a wink. “I’m not sure how long they were going to let me hang around in here anyways. The main show should be ending pretty soon and they usually like me to be gone when their after party starts. Don’t know why. Anyways. I guess we can go see your droids and then you can take me home? I’ve a piano there so if you’re still curious I can play more for you then.”

Current outfit

Hilal's heart started beat rapidly did Tiaza just.... called her cute? No one ever called her cute before well in a way that wasn't condescending. With Tiaza it was more of a tease but a friendly one. The young woman remained still trying to process this complement a dark blush dominated her face. DVA jumped up and down panicking at Hilal's rising heart rate before taking out his shock prod and shocking Hilal's ankle.

"Ow!" Hilal immediately snapped out of her trance yelling out a string of curses while hopping around on one foot holding her foot. "What the fuck DVA?!" Before she realized what just happened. "Oh YEAH!" the young woman grabbed Tiaza's arm secretly impressed on how it soft it feels. "Come on let's go."

Before they approached the door, Hilal turned to Tiaza. "Also of course!" she said. "I would listen to you play all day!"

DVA lead the way while Hilal held on to Tiaza's hand, she could already hear the sounds of whirring and incoherent chattering coming from the right side. "Ah chit," Hilal placed Tiaza behind her. "I just want you stand back," Hilal said miserably taking out her pistol and setting it to stun. DVA rolled next to the door, his wire wrapped around the doorknob and turned his gaze towards Hilal waiting for the go ahead.

Taking a deep breath, Hilal nodded and DVA swung open the door revealing a small yellow Droid with electric blue eyes and a cannon for an arm. The Droid leapt around like a toddler on a sugar high creating a mess of the janitor's closet before Hilal shot him in midair disabling the Droid. "Tiaza," Hilal said approaching the mangled body and started to dissemble him. "Meet Overlord, he's a battle droid that I've built from scratch but he's pretty buggy. In fact DVA nicknames him glitch for his glitchy programming."

236193af0b98d797204a074b19e58eeb.jpg

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza was puzzled by Hilal’s temporarily being frozen in place. She surmised with all the jumping around DVA knew what was happening but, droidspeek was not a language that Tiaza was familiar with in the least. She looked at Hilal and noticed the blush in her cheeks. Before she could ask what would cause it (in a more gentle way than calling it out), the droid zapped Hilal in the ankle, which brought the young Mandalorian out of her haze.

Tiaza giggled as Hilal cursed at the droid, but was glad she seemed to be back on track. The Chiss songstress flinched almost unnoticeably when Hilal grabbed her arm, but was fully composed when she was told that her new bodyguard “would listen to her play all day”. Now it was her turn to blush. The purple hue that came when Hilal praised her song returned with a vengeance. This time it wasn’t a humble pride thing though. I was specific to Hilal saying this.

Before she could say anything her hand was in Hilal’s and they were on their way to meet the droid or droids that DVA said were bugging? The sounds that came from the closet as they came to a stop definitely gave the sense that something was wrong inside. Hilal and DVA seemed to be pros at dealing with the situation however. Tiaza was more than happy to have Hilal stand between her and the action, but she had to admit she was a bit curious to see the show as it happened.

The droid, Overlord, as Tiaza would learn shortly made her giggle jumping up and down with no reason. The singer shied away quickly however when she saw the cannon attached to its arm. Before any danger could come to them Hilal shot the droid. It crumpled to the ground and Hilal made the introduction to the droid as she worked on it further.

“Glitchy programming or not being able to build your own droid is an accomplishment,” Tiaza praised as she slowly stepped closer. “He looks pretty sturdy. And that gun is quite intimidating. Hopefully you didn’t do any damage when you had to shoot him. Would suck to have to make repairs and continue working on the programming. You said there were two droids. DVA and Overlord? Or is there still someone else I need to meet?”

Current outfit

"Maybe I should've tested Overlord more before I deployed him on this contract." Hilal gave a small growled before sitting down disassembling the Droid. She gave a small smile when Tiaza praised the fact that she can build her own joined. "Thanks," Hilal said pulling out her hydrospanner and removing the Overlord's legs and arms while using her hands to unscrew his head.

Prior to getting the contract, Hilal had done some constant testing on her own personal battle droid. She was planning on presenting the idea to The Quartermaster The Quartermaster of the possibility of the Mandalorians having a Droid Army to help patrol Kresti. Hilal didn't want the planet to end up like Mandalore even if she barely remembered what happened. "I just disabled his programming," Hilal said motioning DVA to bring up the schematics. "One of the settings I've implemented my pistol was to fire a low range EMP blast. Overlord is serving as subject zero of sorts but..... it seems he doesn't want to cooperate."

DVA projected the blueprints while Hilal looked over the parts. "Ah I see!" Hilal said. "The Droid has a faulty combat system, damn it!" Hilal turned to Tiaza. "Well there is another Droid named D.U.M or Defense Utility Machine but he's not done yet, I was planning on doing finishing touches while you were performing."

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza listened to Hilal’s explanations as she watched her work. She might have well been speaking Huttese, well that’s not true Tiaza understood Huttese, Durese. Speaking Durese, that would make more sense. The Chiss smiled when Hilal recognized what needed to be done. She hoped it wouldn’t be too much trouble. She gave a giggle when Hilal announced the name of her second droid. D.U.M. like dumb? It was funny, but she bet any enemy of Hilal’s that took time to laugh would regret it.

Hilal disclosed that she had planned on working on her droids while Tiaza was on stage was a bit of a shock. On stage was when she was most out in the open. But the singer quickly decided that the venue security was mostly responsible for keeping her safe on stage. Hilal needed some time to herself, Tiaza didn’t fault her for that.

She did however give her bodyguard a very exaggerated and false pouty face, “You mean you aren’t going to listen to the same set of songs over and over for the duration of my tour?” she asked in a mocking tone. “And I thought you would listen to me play all day,” she added with a fake sniffle and a catch of her breath as if sobbing.

Tiaza didn’t let the act last long before she smiled and sat down next to Hilal. “Don’t suppose there’s anything I could help with. I’m stupid when it comes to machines that do anything more than make pretty sounds when I push the right buttons.”

Current outfit

"Wait!" Hilal said blushing furiously. "I meant to say that DVA was going to work on the Droids not me!" Hilal had a tendency of being absent minded when working on her tech. DVA whirred walking to Tiaza and jumping in down indicating that he was the Droid that he would work on it.

"I do love listening to your music Tiaza! It's just that," Hilal moaned. "Just when I get a contract I really like everything goes to chit! Ugh I'm a terrible bodyguard so far!"

The young woman gaze turned to the floor unable to believe that everything was unraveling at the worst possible moment. "I mean...." Hilal said looking at her watch and pressing the button on it. The Droid behind Tiaza activated a blue light shining on its square head, it began whistling happily at Tiaza scanning her. "That's D.U.M," Hilal said. "The other battle Droid that I'm building from scratch, it's akin to a Super Battle Droid from the former Confederacy but it's more versatile."

960x0.jpg

Tiaza smiled at both Hilal and DVA when they corrected the statement as to who was working on the not quite done droids. The jumping DVA made her laugh. Her mood changed instantly when Hilal started berating herself and questioning her abilities.

Hilal was no longer making eye contact when she introduced the third droid D.U.M. "Hi D.U.M. she saidas the droid started whistling. "They are both good looking droids. I am sure the programming is just the last step."

The Chriss songstress scooted herself closer to and there was a smirk on her mouth as she leaned into Hilal's shoulder. "You know I was just teasing about you not listening to me and finishing your droids. When I am on stage is when there is the most security," she explained pressing her forehead against Hilal's shoulder a giggle rising in her throat. "And don't even start doubting yourself and your abilities. You being with me while Overlord was glitching was as safe as I have felt in a while. And we have only known each other for an hour but I know we are going to be great friends."

OOC: wrong account tag Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus

Current outfit

Hilal heart was still racing out of embarrassment but relaxed a bit when Tiaza placed her hand on her shoulder stating that she was teasing. "Oh right....." the young woman whispered chuckling. "Sorry I try to my best to provide the best protection but..... Argh I'm repeating myself again."

She stared at Tiaza in awe at what she said, the two of them as friends? Not a client and contractor but good friends? Given that Hilal spent most of her life around Droids, she never had a friend who wasn't comprised of metal and wiring. "I-I never had a friend before....." Hilal said removing Tiaza's hand and began to look over Overlord. D.U.M was busy whistling, walking around the two. "I would definitely would love to be friends with you Tiaza."

DUM began to do the robot while Hilal placed her hands on her hips. "Hey DUM!" she growled. "Quit that! You have a job to do!" She turned to Tiaza. "I've been trying to program him to be more aggressive, been spending weeks writing a set of orders for DUM but all he knows is how to goof off like an idiot."

DUM picked up Overlord's head looking at it with curiosity. "He's acting less like a B2 Super Battle Droid," Hilal said opening up Overlord's body. "And more like a domestic pet. Not a good look for a possible Droid army proposal to give to Mom."

Vletti'azan'uosus

Tiaza smiled at Hilal’s agreeing to the idea of being friends, and laughed at the antics of DUM. “I can see that this activity is counter productive to DUM’s primary objective, but at least he isn’t shooting that big gun at every moving target in sight. That would make reprogramming more problematic I am quite sure.”

“Your mom is who controls your army?”
Tiaza questioned, quite surprised. “My mom was involved in the military as well. I think she was pretty high up there. But I wasn’t really involved in that side of things. That was my sister’s destiny. If your mom is that important why are you taking a job protecting a semi-famous singer? Hopefully on her way to becoming famous.”

Tiaza placed a hand on Hilal’s shoulder. “You can work on the droids whenever I am not in the open and open to threats. I think it’s getting late though tonight. As for friends. I’ve not had many myself. Chiss aren’t exactly the most jovial of people. My sister was as close as I’ve ever had. And she’s six years older, so she probably saw me more as a chore than a friend. You however don’t give me that same feeling. We will be much better friends.”

Current outfit

Hilal paused when Tiaza asked about her Mom, she forgot that Mandalorian traditions didn't always translate well with outsiders. "No," Hilal whispered. "She's not really my Mom more of a motherly figure, she is The Quartermaster The Quartermaster the leader of my people. She represents all of the qualities that a Mandalorian should have. She's a person that I want to be like someday."

Even if Hilal was half the person the Quartermaster was, she'll happy. The young woman was the opposite of the Quartermaster embodied the weakest aspects of what a Mandalorian should be. "We Mandalorians," Hilal said while continuing to repair Overlord's motivator. "Tend to see her as a Mom." She shook her head. "I have no memory of my Mom or my Dad," she said with sadness in her voice. "I never knew them."

She then smiled. "I'm glad you've have family who loves you though," she said. "They sound like wonderful people."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom