Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Out of the Shadows We Come! [Alliance vs. Republic]

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
It was time to make ourselves known. The shadows were growing old, it was time to establish ourselves, rally support, show the galaxy who we really are.

Vykon watched from an underground bunker deep within the Onderon jungle. A group of mercenaries and Alliance soldiers were headed straight for a Republic outpost. A Republic outpost completely unaware that we even existed. Despite being outnumbered, we held the advantage of surprise and confusion. How would they react to Jedi against Jedi?

Vykon brought up the map of the battlefield and surrounding area on the holotable. He reviewed the plan. The main force would attack from the south, a second group from the east would attempt to infiltrate the base and sabotage vehicles. Our support was limited, so we would need to take out theirs. And finally a third group, tasked with getting close enough and hacking their communications and whatever else. If possible, they would monitor them, if not disable.

Vykon would watch from the safety of the makeshift war room with a few others, he also had an extraction planned, just in case things went bad. But hopefully they wouldn't be necessary.

@[member="Carn Dista"] @[member="Kiskla Grayson"] @[member="Yusan Fenn"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"] @[member="Moroi Wareyasui"]

OOC:
All Republic and GA members are welcome to join.

Jusik stood on the wall that surrounded the fire base himself and his master @[member="Vulpesen"] were currently at. His dark brown robes were wrapped around him to ward off nature's onslaught. The rain poured heavily onto the surrounding jungle, creating a heavily obscured view of the jungle unless one honed in on the force. The sheer amount of life that was out there amazed the Padawan. It made him reflect on his lessons about the force, how truly amazing it really was.

A flicker. His thoughts of his recent lessons with the former Templar. Learning a bit of Juyo. Something normally forbidden for someone at his level of instruction.

He'd kept it to himself.

As the rain continued it's onslaught Jusik couldn't help but feel a certain tension in the air, an excitement. The Padawan couldn't quite discern what it meant.

Hunter walked into the war room and saw @[member="Vykon Halke"] pouring over a map of the battlefield at the holotable.
Hunter was sporting a GA soldiers uniform with a Captain insignia.
He had never met Vykon in public, but he recognized the man from their previous holo conversations.

Hunter was on planet to lend support in the Galactic Alliance's first military action.
He walked up to Vykon and cleared his throat and spoke the code phrase previously agreed upon in order to establish Hunter's clandestine identity. After which he further inquired "Backup has arrived. What's the sit-rep?"

Vaas

V
Patrols, the good thing about patrols was that they were always out on recon. The masquer known as Vaas had infiltrated the ranks of the galactic alliance. At heart he was a devout follower of the horde and a Yuuzhan Vong. He believed all life in this galaxy should come to an end. But the republic would always stand in the way of that, so he was tasked to support this rebellion. Stand with them in the shadows and protect them as their guardian angel. So that's what he did, protect them. But back to the subject of patrols the Yuuzhan Vong was in the form of a human male, stalking a republic patrol deep within the jungle. Watching from the tree tops he could see the column wind through the jungle like a snake. They had just finished a eight hour hike and they were headed back to the base. Hoping down from the trees Vaas made his move to take care of the infiltration part of the alliances plans. To them he was Victor Hemlock captain of platoon six. But soon he would no longer be the captain.

Following the republic infantry through the jungle Vaas grabbed the last man and quickly held his mouth keeping him from screaming. Once he had him in his grasps Vaas took his blade and plunged it into the back of the men's neck. "Shhhh it's okay, it's okay hermano."

Slowly bleeding out the man struggled and gurgles silently. "It's okay hermano, it's almost over." Removing his helmet Vaas gently began to stroke the republic soldiers hair and comfort him in his last moments. "Ssshhh, you are one with the gods know Chico. It's okay, it's okay. You did great, you made a difference in the galaxy. I'm proud to be you now." With a smile on his face Vaas dumped the now dead man's body onto the jungle floor then stripped him of his armor. Assuming the mans form the force dead creature placed the republic armor on himself and began to run towards his platoon catching up to them and bringing up the rear.

@[member="Vykon Halke"]

Void

V
Void's feet carried him across the ship that he had borrowed and promised not to damage from Aedan Miles, his eyes trained on the display that showed itself through the front of the screen. Under the mask lie the face of Yusan Fenn, whos face showed traces of burns that had caught him in the blast that he had misjudged. He wore his signature armor, with two Vibroblades on his person and his saberstaff hidden in his cloak while he stood there with the hood kept tight and his robes pulled around his armor. On the ship that he borrowed there were ten thousand clanker droids, of which 3 Droids are Outfitted with a BTI-HBC "The Ravager" each and a BTI-CR "The Ripper" each as a sidearm, 2 Droids are Outfitted with a BTI-LRBR "The Reclaimer" each and a BTI-CR "The Ripper" each as a sidearm, and the last five droids are Outfitted with a BTI-CC13 Blaster Rifle (Ol' Reliable) each and a BTI-CR "The Ripper" each as a sidearm. In addition to these Yusan had also acquired a number of decommissioned LC-HAT tanks, about a hundred of them as well as fifty LC-TTAW walkers, though decommissioned he had them repaired, having thrown millions into the force he had with him they were ready to show their strength.

He smiled and opened a channel to the rebel bunker, making sure it was his mask they saw and that his voice scrambler was on (@[member="Vykon Halke"]). His hands remained at his side and his eyes scanned the screen from behind his visor while he stood there. "Open the channel, i want to be talking to the man in charge in five minutes and no less, if asked why they are being contacted you will tell them a friend wishes to help destroy the Republic." His voice rang out to the nearest naval officer who nodded and went to work, old contacts of his under him again, it felt like old times.

Carn Dista

C
Carn had no idea why he was on world. Something to do with a fourth wall, he presumed. That, or the will pf the Force. Either way, the Jedi sat in the transport that had brought him onto the planet, deep in meditation. He allowed his mind to float through the Force, and began to settle into the peaceful breathing patterns he had perfected over his lifetime. Yet something, somewhere didn't feel right, so he focused his thoughts on divining what that feeling of unease could mean...

A ship slowly landed on the rugged surface of this world. He flipped a couple of switches and pushed a couple of buttons in his ship, and pressed some other buttons on his wrist. A small check appeared on-screen, as static stopped playing through the radio. " Breaker-Breaker, Starhound is on the line. Position, reports, give me the details." He said, walking out of his ship slowly. He landed in a small village, and bought a taxi speeder, and managed to ditch the area. " Breaker-Breaker, who's on the line?"

Atlas Kane

A
For what reason was the Jedi Master, no, scratch that, Jedi Padawan, since the council had decided he would have to be Master Grayson's apprentice for a month or so, here? To check on the outpost? Probably. Though he had never received any orders and couldn't remember ever being told to come to Onderon to check on this outpost. He wasn't checking things at the moment, no, he was only sitting in one of the observation towers, drinking tea and enjoying the view of the Jungle. It was quite a beautiful place, though he had a feeling that something awful would happen soon.

The Jedi Knight Antares Windu was in the transport with the Jedi Master @[member="Carn Dista"]. He didn't know either why they were in there, but knowing the type of trouble that had happened last time he had gone on a transport heading for Onderon, he couldn't help himself. What he didn't realize was the fact that the Jedi Master was focusing upon the Force, maybe because it wasn't something that he did himself, or maybe it was just lack of knowledge but he still got up and stopped in front of the Jedi Master and said, "I have a request of you Master Dista."

Carn Dista

C
Without opening his eyes, the Master openednup his arms slightly. His entire body seemed strangely in tune with the galaxy, as though he had seated himself outside of the network of chaos and was looking in at the galaxy. Without his mouth moving, he spoke to the Knight. Carn's voice drifted trough the Force itself, lending it a subtle, yet powerful tone - a hint at just how in tune he was with the living force.

Ask and receive an answer, young Jedi.

Vulpesen relaxed as @[member="Vincent Jusik"] extended himself in the force. He had figured that such a life filled planet. Deciding to join his padawan in the training exercise, Vulpesen reached out to touch the force. His senses came alive, giving him sight to the world around. He hated the rain, but even that was overshadowed by the exhilarating feeling it offered when given through the force. However, something wasn't right. This was a place of life and death followed life in its natural course, such a thing was normal. Sad, but normal. However, what Vulepsen felt gave him a sense of unease even worse than that of Vincent. Vulpesen had been trained in the living force and something such as a terrified death rippled easily through to alert the jedi. Something wasn't right. Something definitely was right. Reaching into his comlink, Vulpesen clicked the device on. "This is Vulpesen Torrevaso speaking. All patrols stay on alert and check your men. Something is not right." Maybe it was nothing. Maybe a large kathound had died, giving off a near sentient presence. Or perhaps, something more sinister was afoot.

@[member="Carn Dista"] @[member="Antares Windu"] @[member="Listeri Dalane"] @[member="Hayato"] @[member="Vaas"] @[member="Void"]

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Moroi slowly walked his way up the steps of the observation tower. He, like many others, was assigned to Onderon in a guard capacity, unlike the others he assumed he was being punished in some indirect way for his less than sociable actions in the investigation in to Hasjo Hallu. While Moroi hadn't broken any laws, he had definitely not acted as the greatest of ambassadors for the Jedi order and as such it was decided to give him some time away from the Jedi Temple and Academies...on this world. Moroi struggled hard to not be somber about this turn of events, he understood the decision and he accepted it, but he definitely was not happy about it. As Moroi finished his ascent up the observation tower, hoping to find a place of solace to relax and try to drown out his un-jedi like solemnity. Unfortunately he wasn't to be given that chance.

"Oh...Master Hayato ...or...something."

Moroi had not been briefed on the full extent of @[member="Hayato"] and his situation, he had simply heard through the grape vine that it was a complicated one. He maintained his silence for a few moments after his acknowledgement of his presence, mostly because he was slightly baffled at his behavior. They were hardly the only two Jedi on the planet, but he seemed to be the only one maintaining a sense of calm. Moroi was not the best, or even good, at reading emotions in other life forms, so he wasn't sure if everyone else was just as unhappy to be there as he was or if something nefarious was coming their way, but Hayato was the only one so far he actually seemed centered...and he was apparently doing that by drinking alone in a tower. When Master @[member="Vulpesen"] echoed out on his commlink, a soft sigh escaped him as his eyes remained on the elder Jedi.

"Master...if there is a threat it might be prudent to...prepare for it..."

Vykon Halke

Interim Chief of State
Vykon turned as @[member="Hunter Cain"] entered the room, he gave a brief greeting before going back to the holotable. "Galactic Alliance forces are en route to the Republic outpost as we speak. We expect them to engage within the hour." He examined the known data about the Republic outpost.

"Sir, an unidentified ship is hailing us. They wish to speak directly to you and claim to be friend wishing to destroy the Republic." A communications officer said from his station across the room.

"If you'll excuse me for a minute." Vykon said to Hunter, before accepting the call from the mercenary. "Greetings, commander. May I ask what you want of me?" He said as the holographic form of the mercenary appeared before them.

@[member="Void"]

Krest came along with @[member="Listeri Dalane"], moving out of his ship. He patter the mans shoulder, offering a quick wink. "Get what info you can and report it to me yeah?" He walked away from the smuggler, hands directly behind his head. For this he had a contract or two to fulfill, and he knew just how to do it. It wasn't that long of a walk for the Zabrak and he came across the Republics Outpost. He didn't bother hiding himself, figuring that there wouldn't be a mass shooting at his form. Mostly because of the one presence he felt.

Blue eyes gazed upwards as he scanned the rooftop, only to see both @[member="Moroi Wareyasui"] and @[member="Hayato"]. The former was a surprise and a worry, but the later caused a grin on the Zabraks face. "Oi! Hayato! I need ya to come down here real quick bud!"

"You felt something too Master?" Jusik said to @[member="Vulpesen"] after the Jedi had given his call out. The Padawan wished he had the power to sense as well as those above him, in time he supposed, but Vincent had always been a tad on the impatient side. Why would someone attack this remote outpost? Maybe it wasn't an attack.

The Padawan continued contemplating the possibilities as the rain continued it's onslaught.

Void

V
@[member="Vykon Halke"]

"My name is Void, im sure if you check holorecords you will find i am no friend of the Republic, i ask to simply add my strength to yours and crush the Republic and Jedi fools that have caused more war than peace. I can assure you the ships i bring with me are of the utmost care and there is certainly to be shock on the Republic's faces for such a arrival, i am operating under ghost codes i stole from Republic ships under my command and belong to the Corsair Brotherhood, whos codes i will transmit to you as proof." Void stared and didnt move a single inch, his mak kept forward and his vibroblades at his hips. "And i am no Commander, i am an executioner."

Carn Dista

C
Carn simply waited. The vast expanse of the Force distorted his perception of time - minutes flowed like hours, and hours appeared as fleeting moments. As such he felt no passage of time while waiting for @[member="Antares Windu"] to reply. However he still felt the unease of the place - an unspoken and unhampered tension flittered through the links that tied every being together in their inexorable journey through the force. With his minds eye, he attempted to trace the connections to the source of the almost palpable unease. It wouldn't be much longer before the Force showed Carn that the unease was danger - and where there was danger, action would inevitably follow. Yet until that time, Carn was destined to search through the Force for the source...

The Jedi Knight Had waited for the Jedi Master to reply, and instead of hearing his thoughts from his ears, he received them in his mind. For the most part he usually ignored those mental nudges that tried to get his attention, but this time, not at all. I understand you are a Master of the Lightsaber. I would like to learn both variants of Form VII. He replied mentally. I am ready for it.

@[member="Carn Dista"]

@[member="Krest"]
He nodded at the Zabrak. His index finger pressed a couple more buttons, as the radio feed continued to play static. "Breaker-Breaker, this is the Starhound. Anybody on the line?" He said once more, hoping for a response. "Damn." He muttered. He was here to help the Republic's cause, but he could stay around here to eliminate a couple of bounties. Or two...

Vaas

V
Wiping the blood from his hands Vaas continued to trek with the platoon as private Alvarado, no one knew the wiser. But that's when the platoon stopped to do a head count. Vaas had heard a rather annoying voice go out on the radio and he assumed it was some Jedi that had felt the man die. While he was force dead that didn't mean the things he killed were not. "Head count!" The platoon sergeant said out loud. Lifting up their hands Vaas watched and followed up along with them as they counted down. He made lucky number twelve in the patrol squad and nothing was out of order. "Alright men, were back home. Get in, check your gear and rack out. PT is at zero eight hundred tomorrow." With a small groan from the squad Vaas said nothing as they continued onwards

"Man Alvarado you must love PT." a fellow republic soldier said to Vaas as they began to walk into the base. "Yeah, you know me. Good old PT loving Alvarado." He said with a large smile on his face.

Walking into the base the platoon was quickly dismissed and sent about their free time once they were back inside the wire. Vaas however had a job to do, he needed to cause a quick distraction and get to the control room of the outpost. Taking one of the grenades that he had taken from the dead grunt Vaas walked past the mess hall and discretely chucked a small thermal grenade inside. It wasn't packed and chow wasn't going to be served for another hour but it would at least serve its purpose of setting a few fire alarms off. Igniting into a ball of fire multiple alarms went of blaring. Turning the corner Vaas was out of the trooper armor and took the form of a captain of the guard that was running by to see the commotion. He was headed straight towards the control room once he located it.

@[member="Vulpesen"] @[member="Krest"] @[member="Listeri Dalane"] @[member="Antares Windu"] the crusher of dreams @[member="Carn Dista"] @[member="Void"] @[member="Vincent Jusik"] @[member="Vykon Halke"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom